Which is your favourite apple

mine is a braeburn

Pink Lady
So goddamn crisp

A little bit watery

had a fuji apple for the first time the other day, would recommend it. i usually go back and forth between pink lady and granny smith, depending on how i'm feeling. anyone got some apple recommendations?

also a tip for anyone making apple pie: add a bit of quince if you can get it, fucking delicious

Honeycrisp

For me, it's the red delicious.

Reported

S5

>Honeycrisp
My favorite juice, for sure. It's nectar of the gods, floral and tart and sweet and rich.

In the store, I have a more limited selection for eating out of hand apples, and I alternate fuji, gala, for value, and ambrosia and sweet tango (the last recently became available in the pricey 6 pack bags for like $6).

If I'm cooking with them in a pie I typically buy granny smith or goldens, or macintoshes for fried apples.

Jazz apples my man

jazz or envy

Pink lady.

I'm a granny smith man, any other tart apples I should try?

This kind.

It has way too many names, but I like it.

>Red delicious
>Not actually delicious

Honeycrisp, they are worth the price

Can someone call the FBI on this user?

GALA
A
L
A

Red delicious are GOAT and all other apples can eat shit

spartan, I grew up in a small town in BC where most people there owned orchards
nothing beats an apple fresh off the tree

Fuji. Glorious Nippon is even good at apple cultivation.

Confirmed underage ban.

Motherfucking Envy. They're the perfect size, perfectly juicy... But so expensive. ;_;

whatever the fuck is growing in my garden, its something like a gala but softer

God I wish I had a garden. Apartment life fucking sucks.

Golden delicious

What's the name of the slightly softer ones? I like those but I don't know any apple names

I haven't ate an apple for like a year.
But I used to like Granny Smith, gala, jazz... basically anyone goes lol

soft podgy apples are absolutely disgusting. they have to be nice and crunchy and slightly watery. also no half-caste apples like this cunt has to be all the same colour, preferably red.

tart sour ones

wild ones are pretty nice

>has to be all the same colour

In my experience, the best are a mix of light red to golden yellow. You might just be a racist. An APPLE RACIST.

Rose apples technically aren't apples, but this is a nice addition nonetheless. They're not to my taste, however; I can't get past the waxy texture of the flesh and rind.

My favourite apple is the Big McIntosh. Eeyup.

Apples are shit...eat a banana

Pink pearl but it's hard to find.

I get hives when I eat bananas. It's a living hell.

Fuji FTW

...although my boss buys this shit flown in from New Zealand thay looks just like a Fuji but tastes like a D'anjou pear. Shit is crazy good.

Same bro. Oral allergy syndrome is a bitch.

On top of that they're extremely cheap where I live.

UMN represent
Honeycrisp the goat apple

I dont like apples

For me it is the Gala, the best apple

Crabapples. Fun for throwing at your younger siblings during a game of kick the can.

>UMN represent

Wow, how did I not know until now that they developed the Honeycrisp at the U of M? I'll have to buy them more often.

Haha, I've never actually tasted a crabapple. I've only ever used them as a weapon. Horse chestnuts pack more punch, though.

Came here to see how long it would take for this to get posted, wasnt disappointed. Why is this thread still going?

I'm an Ida red man, myself

MacIntosh, but one of the smaller ones, they are much more flavorful.

Personally I'm a granny smith guy.

Envy was glorious the firest season it was available for my area, but since it has been worse than gala (not saying gala is bad, just not special)

Honeycrisp, fuji, and Granny smith

Reminds me of the fact that

Fuck that would hurt. Crab apples are really really sour and you have to eat them at the right time. I've always wanted to see someone actually talented put them in something delicious

>he calls sour jerries "granny smith"