What are some essential reddit foods?

What are some essential reddit foods?

Hasselback potatoes
Steak
Avocadoes
Retarded "hip and trendy" carbs on carbs meals from flyover restaurants
I like Reddit food subreddits but there's a lot meme food that gets crazy upvoted by flyover autists

Bacon

What's wrong with this? I've never heard of it before, but seems pretty inoffensive.
>Steak
Please stop.

Seconding avocado, and adding the obvious bacon, siracha, and "melts".

>Avocadoes

but they're tasty

you have to go back

Steak is a stale meme food m8 sorry to burst your bubble

Food in general

Much like OPs pic, anything that's more work than flavor.

Anything raved about on a cooking blog (looking at you, raindrop cake and croissonut...and OPs pick again)

Any "party food" that's destined to be eaten by a lonely college student instead.

Anything from Tasty

>What's wrong with this? I've never heard of it before, but seems pretty inoffensive.
It's impractical to make, impractical to eat, and is pretty disappointing once you've tried it.
It was popular a few years ago on /r/food because it looks impressive and gets upvotes

Just because it's popular on Reddit doesn't make it not tasty. The problem is that they start putting it on everything. I've seen avocado pasta posted a couple times. Just the thought of warm avocado is revolting.

I posted only on 4channy about hasselback, then being accused to be a reditter. Though i never been there. It hurts, man

Is the Luther Reddit gourmand or Veeky Forums gourmet?

The firat time I saw this I thought "I can make five steak and cheese paninis in like a sixteenth of the time this takes."

And then they said to let it sit under something heavy for 24 hours.

Chef John from FOOOOOD wishes DOT com said it sucked and he's never steered me wrong.

I have no idea what you're trying to say

Newfag go away

OPs picture looks like a dry and substandard version of the original muffaletta. Would. Not. Eat.

Sure faggy. But when you miss intelligent input, dont call me.

>Not alternating cheese and meat slices

An hero

xD

So random xD dae love bacon and cats?!?!

Dick.

reddit is unironically much much better than ck

ck is a low effort dumping ground for images and shitposts

If you want to talk about reddit go to fucking reddit.

t. triggered flyover

The coffee mug microwave cake

I guess if you don't want luscious olive oily juices to marinate your bread, a very italian tradition and the point of including it, then yea, keep it isolated between the meat and cheese like that.

What a pleb! Central Grocery knew what it was doing with the sandwich that gets better the longer it is pressed!

Reddit: all walks of life
Veeky Forums:preteens+teens burger posting
Occasionally that guy who knows.

This.

pizza and bacon

Classic

What the fuck are you doing here, then?

Fuck off redditor

Why do faggot keeps referen to reddit? I never been there?

You have to go back.

>tfw I had their dead pony beer before at a restaurant
Fuck me, if I knew they sounded so pretentious I wouldn't have bought it.

No you.

It a principle of mine, never going back.

>flyover = Reddit
What a cunt!

all gifrecipes

That guy doing the sous vide tomahawk steaks was pretty Reddit, did he end up banned?

>mfw senpai is cuban
>mfw been eating avocadoes since b4 it was hip

>intelligent input
>on McMemes and Jack shitposting: the board

Where do you think we are? Nobody cares fag

This.

/thread

Looks like fancy version of fa/tg/uys meat bread.

Bacon. If anything, because of shit like this

It doesn't have to be this way.

I can honestly say.. never been to reddit, facebook, twitter, linkedin, snapchat, instagram...
And I feel fine

Avocados are a meme? As a south american spic Ive eaten them all my life. Almost every day too.

Have some reddit gold friend

The only thing more reddit than eating avocados is not eating avocados

you get a pass because life in south america is hard enough as it is

>impractical to make
>impractical to eat

what

anyway it's a culinary fad from like 10 years ago, it just so happens that when something makes its way to reddit it magically becomes cancer because of this retarded tribal shit people like you have going on

i like brewdog beer and i laugh at all you plebs getting mad at their branding, which is designed to make lots of people mad so that it gets exposure and a loyal customer base.

upvoted