Sauna Cooking General

Wrap your food in tinfoil, good to go in 30 minutes or less.

Its the best way to cook sausages.

Anyone ever cooked steak in a sauna?

Its a wet sauna btw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0obq3eS-eY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What in the literal fuck are you talking about, ever. pls go and stay go no more posting.

You know what a sauna is? Throw water on hot stones. Electric or wood.

Delicious flavor, like steaming but with better aromas while doing a nude washing social ritual, often involving alcohol.

Youre from finland, right?

is that you?

Yes. Even tiny aparments have saunas.

My huge sauna has speakers wired from the living room AV.

Saunas are nice and hot

For some reason when everyone gets a littly tipsy this seems like a brilliant idea. Which it absolutely isn't, since it takes fucking forever and people tend to be impatient when they are drunk and hungry.

Im a few beers deep but sausages are always a good idea.

It's a creepy sperg from /tv/ who collects images of third-rate female celebrities and spams them incessantly, ignore the text because it isn't the point of this thread. Just some throwaway brain fart that he associated with the image somehow

If it was actually hot ones I might mind a bit less but it's like he's got such low self esteem he can't even jerk off to someone attractive

These are all popular actresses, which actresses are in your top 5?

I don't really have lists like that in my head because I'm not a fucking creepy sperg from /tv/. Maybe Monica Baccarin in her prime? All the chicks you post look like those dime a dozen pre-menopausal women who run around in the dog park giving Fiji water to their yappy little rat dogs while wearing Lululemon pants. I'm not saying they're completely unfuckable but saving pictures of them and constantly making threads about them is pretty weird. If you're going to fantasize why not fantasize about someone actually hot?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0obq3eS-eY

These actresses are popular across boards with many fans posting them. Monica is cool.

how would you rate these actresses?

Jessica Biel
Bridget Regan
January Jones
AnnaSophia Robb
Scarlett Johansson
Evangeline Lilly
Katheryn Winnick
That one girl from work with red hair
Elizabeth Banks
Jodelen Ferland
Keri Russell
Holly Taylor
Jeri Ryan
Ivanka Trump
Milla Jovovich
Haley Atwell
Kate Beckinsale
Amy Adams
Alexandra Daddario
Kylie Minogue
Jenni Vartiainen

I recognize about 8 of those names, and I can only visualize about how 3 or 4 of them actually look

You watch WAY too much TV

By the diameter of their buttholes

Tv and film are the best media

Also you are probably under 21 if thosr names are a mystery

Enjoy your youth before its gone

I'm 39, my youth is already gone

I suggest you follow your own advice. It's still ok for you to fuck 21 year olds, you should get some while the getting is good instead of jacking off to leathery faced celebrities

Ah, yeah, that checks. It smelled like some creepy aspie crap like that. Thanks for the heads up, I'm not as familiar with all the weirdos in Veeky Forums.

You should watch more tv

I don't have one and I don't want one. I get enough TV when I'm stuck in a hotel somewhere for work, and from what I see, I'm not missing anything

You are ignorant, accept these squee level actresses into your life

Do Finns actually do this?

Yes and its great