Longest shot

Alright, this is the longest goddamn shot I have taken in a wee while, but does anyone here own or run a business and require a chef? Have a fair few years experience in private members clubs and fine dining, and have run into a rut. I am based in the UK but would travel to Europe. If you have a proposal, email me at lequicheman at gmail det cam
I am passionate about food and have done fairly well with it, but am willing to take any reasonable position in a good kitchen.

Cheers chaps

Q

Are you an attractive female under 30?

I run a small gastropub on the Lincolnshire coast. If you give me your email, I can send you the contact information.

>owns a business
>can't read

Yikes.

Attractive I suppose so
Female nope
Under 30, yes
lequicheman at gmail dot com
Thank you

>Female nope
Do you have a feminine dick at least?

kek

I wouldn't say so.

To any prospective employers, I also have experience working FOH and would be happy to alternate between the two. Am currently in Cambridgeshire.

Bumping with sky

>lequicheman
>le
>soliciting employment on Veeky Forums
>tripfagging
>bumping your own thread
Off yourself

Le is french for that

Can you make decent fried chicken?

Yes, but this goy is definitely not French and is using the word like a retarded redditor. Also take of your name you lay fuck.

You will get into trouble when brexit is there, then you are no longer allowed in EU, and since your are not a muslim you wont receive any welfare either.

Test

fucking lol'd

Quicheman and thequicheman were taken. I figured le would be the next best suffix. I hope you have a nice day man.
Yes, I have an excellent recipe for fried chicken batter.

*Prefix
In the process of acquiring dual Brit/Pole citizenship

Oh boy this fucking autist

YES YES YES!
So glad that I found this thread!
I'm a new business owner and have no idea how to find people to employ. We did put an advert out in the local paper, but we would rather hire sight unseen from a different town/country.
I see that you have a fair few years experience and that is exactly what we are looking for! A fair few! Also our write up actually said, "looking for a worker who has done fairly well with [cooking]." Fairly well! Not good or great, but , meh -good enough.
Please post more pics of your cheffing. We will be contacting you with a proposal soon!

let us know what happens here, I'm curious