Horrible stoner food thread

what's some of the weirdest things you've cooked while high?
just now i made a peanut butter beef bowl, pic not related

>leftover ground beef from burgers
>onions, worcestershire sauce, salt + black pepper, red chili flake, small amount of paprika, oyster sauce
>peanut butter
>cook beef peanut butter mixture
>top with shredded cheddar
>throw on top of steamed jasmine rice
it's bretty gud

>it's bretty gud

Fuck off. All of you always say that something is "good" when you're high.
>music
>food
>movies

It's hard to take your opinion seriously when you fucks have no taste and lap up everything as being "good".

I once made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich sans peanut butter while out of my mind on mushrooms . Upon tasting it, it was one of those moments where you immediately and truly regret your actions.

never said i was a culinary genius i jus like to munch and crunch my man

Maybe if you were high, you wouldn't hate life so much. :^)

Somebody tell this guy to unclinch his sphincter

I thaw ice cream, pipe it inside a donut, and refreeze it. I call it a "Shelbo".

I usually make mug cakes/brownies when I'm high and lazy and want something sweet. It's a really bad habit.

Stop lying to yourself. You hate your life as well, just a little less when you're high

This is fucking genius. But the amount of forethought (having to freeze it again and remember you put it in there and take it out) might be too much to remember if I'm too high.

What's so fucking weird about a jam sandwich?

Took a pepperoni pizza out of the oven and immediately covered it in Cheetos. It tasted great, but there was a lot of regret after I ate it all in one sitting.

U put sugar on a piece of bread then poured milk over it. It was whole wheat as well

>Big marshmallows
>Bowl nice and cold
>Big marshmallows in
>A big splash of cream
>WA-LA

It fucking sucked, I felt like throwing up and my mouth was coated in a weird mix of the confectioners sugar on the marshmallows and cream, it probably would've been better if I hit the marshmallows with my blowtorch before adding the cream.

>toast
>butter on one slice
>jam on the other
>two over easy eggs
>sandwich
Extremely tasty sans the eggs for you normals, but I enjoyed the eggs included when I tried it sober

>le stoners make weird food thread
cmon guys this shit is reddit tier
actual people who actually smoke weed don't actually do this shit. it's as cringe worthy as the "stoner" comics.

Nutella on toasted rye. I'm not proud of it

Milo with with ice cream and full cream milk with a lil bit of cream wafer sticks and i dip the shit out of shortbread biscuits into it
>im lactose intolerant

Not stoner, but made this drunk off my ass once.

>Udon.(Chicken)
>Green onions.
>Celery..
>Cinnamon.
>"Spices"
Turned out great and I didn't even burn the house down.

People who don't give a fuck about what other people enjoy>stoners>people who give a fuck about what other people enjoy

>caring about what other people think about stoners

Where does that put you, fuckhead?

And you know I'm right. These threads are worse than shitposting threads since these are sincere.

A toasted baguette with ramen noodles, brie and ham. Was fucking delicious actually.

>Fuck off. All of you always say that something is "good" when you're high.
thats the joke.jpg

where can i see your thread, which of course is definitely superior to this?

I made two grilled cheeses and a burger patty and made the most delicious burger I've ever had. Also make peanut butter and jelly with waffles as the bread. Make homemade pizza often while high.

Made smores with 2 waffles, marshmallows, And Nutella

>get incredibly high and decide to bake a cake for my little siblings
>no eggs
>no milk
>too late, ive already opened the mix
>use whipped cream instead of milk
>replace eggs with marshmallows and butter
>fuck it, going all out so add a dash of sprite
>garnish with fruit loops
>siblings looking on in amazement at my genius
>bake, take out of oven, add more whipped cream
>wala

I didn't eat any because I don't like sweets but my brother said it was pretty good.

DUDE

WEED

LMAO

One time I got stoned right before I went to bed and it lasted well into the day. I went to sheetz for a croissant breakfast sandwich and out any option that looked good without really thinking about what I was eating. When I got it back I was surprised to see how greasy it was and how little pickles I had. I'm so glad I didn't have to actually look at the sandwich maker and just took it from the other cashier.

>not taking the time to craft a proper meal when you get the munchies

Grossest:
Hotdog buns filled with sauteed onions, mayo, and barbecue sauce
Surprisingly good:
Put slices of thin crust pizza into a quesadilla I was making

So glad I don't smoke regularly anymore/have money for food

Er I definitely did this when I smoked a lot. If you haven't rummaged your cabinets after smoking, only to improvise with some shitty concoction, I don't think you're a fair judge

You don't have to care all that much to recognize when someone's being a child. You only have to have eyes.

That is exactly what he said. You wouldn't hate life so much. That is, hate it less than you currently do. Are you fucking blind?

Are you serious? Have you seriously never just rummaged through your meagre foods to make something while high, because you don't feel like going anywhere and you don't happen to have any ready-to-eat food in the house?

Because if so, that makes you the odd one out. Everybody I know who smokes weed does that pretty much whenever those circumstances coincide.

My favourite high food is microwave donner kebabs.
You read that right...
They're as bad as they sound.
But they're so fucking good at the same time.

I also do instant noodles, fried up in a pan with eggs sometimes.

Another thing I really like when stoned... toast with chilli flakes on.

nothing weird but i made some rigatoni one time when i had the munchies. i put way too many peppers/crush red pepper in the sauce because i wanted something spicy. don't remember if i used hamburger meat or italian sausages for the meat. anyway, it didn't taste too spicy eating it, it tasted pretty damn good actually and i ate a shit load. all those peppers did not sit well in my stomach though. that was the worst stomach ache in my entire life. if i recall i was actually crying because it felt like i got shanked in the gut. worst high ever.

4 packets of indomie mi goreng, churchs chicken tenders cut up and sweet and soue sauce. disgusting

was sober here lol.
worst i did high was dip a banana in nutella. deeelicious doe