Think why a Turk is in my kitchen.

kek

Burn house down

>Implying you wouldn't smash this roach

Deport to Germany

I would smash that with a shovel.

Is that thing taking a huge shit or what
... stop feeding that thing

I'd go back in time and not live in a filthy shithole.

Only purchase food from takeout places, eat and throw out trash away from home. Remove all perishables or accessible goods. Keep everything else in the fridge.

with a hammer

Catch it in a jar, cum on it, post pics on /b/.

that's an egg sac, it's full of roach eggs

teleport behind him

How can a roach have such huge balls for so many roaxhes

I live in a first world country where roaches don't exist.

thats a man

Advion Syngenta gel

It costs like $20 for a couple of tubes and a quantity the size of a pinhead is enough to treat a large apartment. One syringe is more than enough to treat an entire complex

Sure it's a little terrifying but not as terrifying as seeing a cockroach first thing in the morning

advion is the fucking SHIT

>burn house
>move out from turkey

Throw out all the food,boxed or not, preferably donate it cause lols.
Then Purge house with holy bug bombs.
Sue neighbors for being filthy degenerates

*gives birth on your eating utensils*

You do know that roaches can live off of the glue holding your wall paneling and whatnot right?

stop shitposting, you degenerate

a box of four roach motels costs like 6 dollars

they last for 3 months each

attracts roaches by some sweet scent and its simple as anything

>and its simple as anything

Too bad they aren't very effective.

I own several rental houses and have had to deal with this shit many times. I've tried every type of poison, bait, glue trap, and other gizmo you might name.

When I have this problem I do three things:
1) Make the dirty motherfuckers clean up. You can kill roaches all day long but they'll just keep being attracted back unless the mess gets cleaned up.

2) A premetherin-based spray. I like "Ortho Home Defense". Very effective, safe for people and pets, etc. Spray around corners, inside cabinets, etc. Treat the whole house.

3) Pic related. It's a gel-type poison bait that comes in a syringe. Apply it where you have seen roaches. They bring it back to the nest where they all die. This stuff works wonders where countless other kinds of stuff has failed.

>they last for 3 months each

I'd move out if I had to deploy roach motels every 3 months. I had an infestation about 5 years ago and one treatment of Advion (consisting of a quantity barely visible to the naked eye) killed them all within 24 hours and they haven't returned. If I had been doing your method I'd have spent $120 by now, and been skeeved out by the possible presence of roaches for the last 5 years.

>1) Make the dirty motherfuckers clean up.
That's a nice thought, but they don't need human food to eat. In my case they were eating the glue in the cabinets. A few beads of Advion near those beads solved the problem right away.

Unfortunately most landlords are unwilling to replace glued cabinet work with fancy marble, and would rather make insinuations about their tenant's cleanliness.

This is why I dump bacon grease down the drain, btw.

When I would get high on benadryl I'd hallucinate roaches crawling all over me while I'd be trying to sleep, so I'd stay up for hours getting up to turn on the light and get a book to smash them, and then going to get tissues from the bathroom to dispose of it, and coming back to find that the roach was not where it had been, so I'd have to search the whole bed and smash it again.

But anyways in the past I'd jump back and scream but now I'd probably just jump back and then think of a plan to smash it. Maybe vacuum it up or something. There's roaches in my bathroom and I try to kill them when I see them, but I'm a pussy so sometimes they get away. I don't even know how or why there are only roaches in the bathroom, there have literally been zero roaches anywhere else in the apartment for years, the only ones was a small infestation of little roaches when I first moved in a little more than 3 years ago. I'm guessing they're from neighbors or something, for them to be contained to the bathroom like that.

Pray it's not one of those that fly.

that doesn't matter. cleaning up will get them to go elsewhere to greener pastures. they don't fucking want to eat glue.

>staying at my grandma's apartment with sister and mother for a while
>sister's bed is in the hallway
>one day, the biggest roach I've seen in my life flies out from over her bed
>chases me
>I run out of the apartment screaming and crying
must have been around 7 or 8 years old man, this life has been too cruel