Crystal Pepsi

did i do good Veeky Forums?

You can sell it to hipsters on Neo Ebay in 2049 for a sizable amount of â‚©oolongs.

>still using the shitty new pepsi logo

Enjoy your low quality corn syrup

fucking bad ass shit, I grab one at DG whenever. For the record, high fructose corn syrup is the sweetest best tasting sweeter you can get, period explanation mark.!

No, crystal bepis tastes horrible. There's a reason they don't always sell it

so what did they taste like?

Sprite or just Pepsi?

all this only cost me $9

>hating on corn syrup ignorantly
So what's the problem? It's glucose and fructose. Or are you one of those people that think GMO's and vaccines are bad too?

>defending junk food for free
>but if you don't like my shit-tier white trash beverage it means you're afraid of science!
never change, Veeky Forums

it has a shitty aftertaste and leaves a weird coating on my tongue that sugar based sodas don't

They're still the same cola flavor, but without the caramel color your mind wanders hard as fuck trying to place the taste. That said it's mostly a gimmick. No reason to drink it over regular stuff.

>defending junk food for free
It's soda. It's all junk and I avoid it except sometimes when I eat out. But it's not junk because the sugar comes from corn. It's junk because there's so much sugar at all.

Does crystal pepsi taste like regular pepsi? Because regular pepsi tastes awful.

Corn syrup is the cheapest sweetener in the history of humanity. Regardless of whether you like the taste or not, avoiding stuff with corn syrup is a pretty good life rule to avoid eating crap made to cater to the absolute bottom of the barrel of shit taste. It's like suiting - some very fine suits have viscose liners, there is nothing inherently wrong with synthetics, but if you see a suit with 47% polyester fibers it is GUARANTEED to be junk.

Try a real sugar based coke vs corn syrup coke.

>so what did they taste like?
>Sprite or just Pepsi?
It tastes like a store brand version of sprite (like faygo) with a horrible cloying amount of cinnamon up front, and an indistinguishable aftertaste that tastes a little chemically (we now know real natural cinnamon oil isn't meant to be consumed like crazy). It tastes like a mistake at the soda fountain machine where some 8 year old thought it was funny to hit all the buttons to make his Big Gulp unique.

I am old. I remember the original Crystal Pepsi, and I think it was only a niche of people who liked it back then too. I didn't love it, it was just interestingly enough similar to pepsi caramelly spiced soda flavor to make you want to try it, maybe twice. Mind you, back then? There were few choices of caffeinated beverages that didn't turn your teeth colors so I'm sure caffeine addicts might have really latched onto that fact. Today? We have energy drinks that are mildly colored and only as sweetened with empty calories about half of that of sodas, so the choice is "clear" pun intended, that if it's not as delicious as the original Crystal Pepsi, there's no point in an inferior second version.

>calling Bali "indonesia" when you really just went straight from Ngurah Rai International Airport to Kuta Beach, vomited for 72 hours from alcohol poisoning, and then went straight back to Ngurah Rai International Airport for your return flight

You probably don't even know what the local currency is

You know I don't think what you're saying is true at all

>Google image search
>0 results
Jokes aside:
Good shit, OP, tried Crystal Pepsi for the first time ever last year when they brought it back, and it instantly became one of my favorites- I started hoarding about a half a dozen bottles at a time for my own personal consumption, but good on you for saving up that many to either drink at your leisure, or sell off to desperate hipsters and foreigners

>did i do good?

do you like 7up? then you did good.

Nah m8. 7up taste like they took the flavor, and smell of Fruit Loops, and made it into a soda; disgusting artificial shit.

>young fellow detected

7up used to taste exactly like the crystal pepsi out right now tastes

For real, need that all natural crystal Pepsi goodness.

The problem with corn syrup is that it allows for making things sweeter than sugar can, and they almost always do make it that sweet. Sugar sodas are already way too sweet as is more often than not, hfcs ones way moreso.

For the record it mostly tastes like a smoother version of a regular Pepsi, but with that same crisp feeling you'd normally get from a Sprite.

There is pretty clearly a taste difference between typical sugar sodas and HFCS sodas. I don't know if that's attributable to the different trace products left from the different methods of sugar extraction, or maybe leftover taste-carrying chemicals from the corn, or what. I have no idea.

But my man, I tell you, I prefer the taste of sugar. I'll take Mexicoke over American Coke any day.

What happened? Did they take it off the shelves AGAIN? This shit was readily available for like 3 months last year and they SAID "oh we're bringing it back for good this time!" but now I can't find it anywhere, what the shit.

The difference is fructose and glucose vs just sucrose. Sucrose gets broken down into glucose and fructose by the digestive system, but tastes less sweet on the tongue.

>69g of sugar in 20 fl oz of liquid
>drinking a literal syrup concentrate

Sorry, but I don't want to poison myself

it's like they poured cola flavoring in a sprite. It's fucking gross

lel

that is horrible

It's not bad for you. As the adverts say, "your body can't tell the difference."

But they need to add an asterisk, because my tongue sure as shit can.

About on par with most sodas.

BUT IT SAYS RIGHT UP AT THE TOP THAT IT'S LOW SODIUM user.

Yeah, it's got nothing on Mountain Dew

Get out here Monsanto shill.

No, room temperature IQ you get out.

I found it in my walgreens at small stock. It's not great, prefer the original.

Lol when they start making this bullshit again?

The heavy metals in vaccines kill gut microbiota and cause autism.

Okay, what the flying fuck does this shit taste like?
In this thread alone I see people saying it's just regular Pepsi without the caramel color, and others saying it tastes like fucking 7up or Sprite.
Those are two completely different flavors, goddammit. What is wrong with you people?

You're a taco truck faggot

I got some too i also got game fuel from xbox 1 release

>my thread is on peoplegettingreallymadatfood

Because it's both you dip. Get some Sprite, get some Pepsi. Mix 75% Sprite, 25% Pepsi

Violins.

Pepsi is black trash beverage dough