Mcd is trash wendys is the best of the top ranking

it's the McChicken

the best food sandwich.

Jack in the Box has the best burgers of any fast food chain

>Five Guys
>In-n-Out
If my faggot friends that live in Texas are to be believed: >Whattaburger

Chic-Fil-A and Five Guys take the cake faggot

We have all of those in Dallas. In-n-Out is the best. I do like me a Whataburger, though. What a burger!

Five Guys is ass.

A&W, nerd.

what can't McDonalds get my order right?
I only order off the menu, are the people that work there dumb or something?

Pollo loco, Popeye's, and Cane's

nig nog chicken

>people who work in a resturaunt
>are they dumb

hmm

i have to admit something weird

i ate mcd's on a whim on friday. haven't eaten there in like a year. it's not a place i go to

but i felt so physically bad even going there. like something about it was so shameful, like i was a drug addict hitting up the flop house. i have built that place up as evil and shameful and i don't know why. like i was weak for going there.

i didn't even enjoy my food. probably mostly due to the shame. i seriously considered throwing it away halfway through.

this

: I can't believe how much is coming out just from all the McDonalds we had last night. You're really enjoying this, are-Ahhhhhhh~ BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP *gasp gasp gasp* Oh dear, I couldn't control that last one.

McDonalds is awesome. I wish I could eat there everyday! They only use the highest quality sustainable produce and their food is delicious. The staff really care about their job and the service is always amazing, they are just so welcoming and friendly. I always tip McDonalds workers because they deserve it, even though McDonalds pays fairly and provides numerous benefits for their employees.

im half Wendy and half McDonald.

there is an A&W next to a McD here. the drive through is about exactly 1:25 yet somehow the A&W remains. Makes me wonder what kind of margins these motherfuckers are on

I like McDonald's.

Part of good fast-food is the consistency of quality.

McNuggets taste the exact fucking same no matter what continent I'm on.
And they have really good nutrition information which is really convenient.

Also their fries are pretty good, and equally consistent.

Wendy's used to be my favorite fast food but I moved to a new area and the Wendy's here has terrible service, so I tried In-N-Out for the first time ever and it's blowing my mind how good it is.
Friendship with Wendy's has ended. In-N-Out is my new best Friend.

Five Guys is super fucking overrated.

>Part of good fast-food is the consistency of quality.
McD's is the most inconsistent fast food place I've ever been to. I stopped going because you never really know what you're going to get. Yeah, the nuggets are consistent. They're shipped in and all you do is stick them in the fryer. Anything they have to assemble is a fucking crapshoot.

But a hot, freshly-made Filet-o-Fish is probably my greatest fast food guilty pleasure. But you've got to eat it within 5 minutes of it being made. Ask for a full slice of cheese and they'll usually make you a new one. Sublime.

Wendy's has fallen so hard from greatness. I got a chicken sandwich from there recently and it was a thin, tiny piece of shit. They used to have the best fast food chicken sandwiches outside of Chick-fil-A.

Taco Bell is great for no other reason than that it is cheap (if you order correctly) and open after the bars close, so you can get a ton of cheap garbage when you're drunk.

You suck

I agree, that guy sucks so bad.

Whataburg is pretty overrated too, but still solid, and it's 24/7.

never tried whataburger. Midwest erner here.

This is how I feel about Maccas too. McDonalds must have a great advertising/marketing team to keep normies guzzling what is effectively poison in small doses

nah, you're mad that mcdonalds is so good, why tho?

i hit up BK last night. I had greasy shits and my farts currently smell like burnt rubber and diesel. Am I dying?

My digestive system rejects McDonald's. It's not even food... My goto restaurants are In n Out, Chick-fil-A and Raising Canes.

Don't call it Maccas.
It's called McDonald's you inbred cunt.

lol kek

>repeatedly get shit service at a location
>keep going back anyway
The employees aren't the only stupid ones here.

I love the seasoning I used to use at McDonald's. Many people don't know burgers get seasoned right after they come off the grill. A lot of people didn't like the seasoning but I loved it and used it a lot. Tasted great when used thoroughly and the patty is cooked freshly done right off the grill. Unfortunately a lot of times burgers would come up bleeding and we'd have to flip them

I wouldn't eat a mcdonald's cheeseburger at a random McDs though. No telling how long that crew has let it sit in the UHC trays and if they were cooked thoroughly

I semi-regularly eat fast food, but something about McDonald's makes me feel like total garbage after eating it. I can eat greasy ass shit like Checkers and be fine, but one quarterpounder has me feeling awful for hours. I don't get it.

It's like synthetic food

Are..are you bragging about your prior work experience at a McDonalds?

FOR ME

IT'S THE

the BK in my hometown has burnt down 5 times. They just keep rebuilding it and im sittin here like "yall gotta move tf off that indian burial ground man"

>Are...are

Stop stuttering retard, you're typing.

Dumb smelly uptight faggot scum

Not him, but he's basically talking food service shop on a board dedicated to food and cooking. You're the weird one here.

lmao I would enjoy to see a BK burn to the ground.

Been to Finland. Hesburger is the absolute worst shit I've ever put in my mouth. I would rather have eaten trash and washed it down with Koskenkorva.

Stick to reindeer pizza.

Oh lads i got me a chicky sammy

Fuck lads the chicky sammy is gone

I had one today too. yum yum yummy

THE MCRIB

Exactly how bad for the body is a mcchicken?

well, it's not healthy at all having mayo in it.

What about with an alternative sauce?

only thing healthy on it is lettuce and there's not a lot of it on there. bread isn't that good for ya and fried chicken isn't the healthiest either.

>McD's is the most inconsistent fast food place I've ever been to. I stopped going because you never really know what you're going to get.
Just wait until they start installing the burger robots.

It's going to be fucking great.

only thing that comes to mind about fast food is having hair and dust floating in the air that can contaminate the food as well as dirty employees whom may not have washed their hands. just think about all this when ya get your next fast food meal.

that's everywhere though

>that's everywhere though
well yeah 'face palm' my point is that dust is dust from people and hair is in food you eat out at and can eat hair and dust without knowing.

This is the only shit my friend's diabetic grandmother eats and she looks like a potato and has the intelligence of one too.

doesn't mean everyone has the same results and or intelligence of your grandma.

True. It takes a long time to hit rock bottom like she did.

For me it is Burger King. They don't let black people touch your food.

you're very wrong. there's a burger King near where I live that has nothing but black employees. worse though is the millenials, they just put your sandwich together poorly. fuck BK.

try to order the bacon king and get all six pieces of bacon let alone the bacon is already thin and sad (bk advertised that the bacon king has 6 pieces of bacon). I ordered a bacon king and it only had 1 piece of bacon. IT'S CALLED A BACON KING FOR FUCK SAKE

can't even

This guy looks very similar to me aside from the jew nose

McDo is low tier as fuck. Gets with the time.

no one listen to this guy, he is just mad

I literally bought a 20 piece nugget meal, 1 Grand Mac Combo with large fries and diet coke, with 3 McDoubles.

can ya down it all in one meal? that's a lot of food whew lad

Had it for lunch. If you're getting that much food, you always gotta get it from the Drive Thru senpai.

Kek. Stock images are cool. I look just like this guy.

Wow this guy looks just like me too... spoopy.

Protip i can and much cheaper

>sandwich looks puny
>only get 3 to 4 nuggets
>puny amount of fries
>puny drink
4 reasons for your 4 for $4

Wendy's isn't as good as McD's. It's better.

But Wendy's is just better. And Culvers shits on them all.

?

CULVER'S IS KING OF FAST FOOD.

shit fries
shit everything

I can agree the fries are not that good. but the hamburgers are godly. just don't get the fries.
>never had whataburger
>never had checkers/rally
>never had 5 guys
>never had In-N-Out

The food at McDonalds is just passable. Burger King will always have the better desert selection while Wendys has the better Burgers.

you must be a picky 'I want my 3 course meal' type of a eater.

Texan here

In-N-Out >= Whataburger > Human Shit > Five Guys

Minnesotan here

don't have In-N-Out don't have whataburger and have five guys but no desire to try them.

Fellow Texan

Agreed.

>tfw only "fast food" places in my tiny middle of nowhere town are Dairy Queen and Subway
>local DW is notorious for having slow service so I never go there
>Subway is too expensive when the grocery store right across the street has the sammich ingredients I want for much cheaper
>but whenever I go to the bigger city nearby I always hit up Taco Bell, McDs Burger King, Hardees, or Wendys

fuck

MN here too

but I don't even have White Castle in my town. I heard they have one in Minneapolis?

Texan here. Hype around wat a burger is whatever.

I know there is one in south st Paul that I frequently go to.

I have to settle for the frozen shit here out in farmville, MN

that sucks. I live close to the twin cities so many more options out here.

Ive been considering moving up to the cities but I'm not sure the cost of living increase is worth it

nuggest are fried lumps of chicken parts. Instead of just a hunk of meat.

Aren't the ones from the restaurant frozen too?

it don't matter, it's always going to be better from white castle

>8710756
In N out is FUCKING MEME TRASH JESUS CHRIST they finally brought these peices of shit to my state and they are POPULAR AS FUCK but the food IS FUCKING DOG SHIT FUCKING PLEB FUCKIN DOG SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE