What food do you eat when you are depress?

what food do you eat when you are depress?

salted pistachio nuts

Cassoulet

1 pound spaghetti
1 cup butter
3/4 pound Mizithra cheese

Boil pasta. Drain.
Slowly melt butter over medium heat until golden. Skim butter solids off top. Toss pasta with butter. Sprinkle with cheese to taste.

just plain boiled potatoes

I ate baloney sandwiches and dates for about 6 months when I was depressed

When I'm depressed it hurts to move or think too much. So cooking is out of the question. If my car is in the garage, while still in my pajamas, I will get in and drive thru someplace, park, eat, and then drive back home. It's like I never left the house really. If my car is not in the garage, there's no way I'm walking to the end of the driveway. It's that bad. I will heat up a frozen dinner which are always on hand for exactly that reason.

Finally, I take a hot shower. As hot as I can take, and just stand there for 30 minutes.

It's honestly a miracle I'm alive. I've thought about suicide everyday for the past 10 years.

What do you think bought on your depression?

Your mom's pussy you fucking faggot.

i usually will peel my self out of bed and make a totinos party pizza

I had parents who thought school was a nuisance. Oh, you've made friends? Well, better enjoy them while at school, because you're not having sleepovers. Your class is going on a field trip? You're sick today. Parent-teacher conference? I don't want to do this shit. They told you it was mandatory? I swear to God I'm going to start home schooling you.

It isolated me from everyone. I couldn't make friends because I didn't want to make excuses for why we couldn't hang out. I developed low self-esteem and made myself an easy target for bullying. Eventually I dropped out of school, had no real life skills, couldn't find a job, lived in poverty, etc. It took me about 15 years to get the courage to go back. Slowly starting to get my life back. I'm in school and see a therapist once a week. :-) I haven't talked to my parents in about 8 years. Good riddance.

I get a few of these, but thats not all
I also side orders of nacho cheese, jalapeno sauce aka quesadilla sauce, guacamole, and a two bowls of pintos and cheese, and a couple soft tacos

I combine all of this onto the Cheesey Gordita Crunches and feast, it is extremely messy and spills all over, when I'm finished with the Cheesey Gordita Crunches I basically use the soft tacos as a means of wiping up everything that has spilled across the plate and quickly devour them

Makes me feel like a god, or devil

Tea with a lot of caffeine, helps me right up.

Good luck, user.
You can get a grip of the situation.

>being so sad over trivial shit you damage your body by binge eating junk shit

Pathetic.

Psilocybin.

Vodka and SSRIs

What a whiner

Everything

>Waaaaaah I'm gonna blame my parents for everything.
You should have died.

Good job starting to come back from that. Hang in there. My parents were sort of similar. I was "grounded" for pretty much the entirety of my life until I graduated. They pretty much just wanted me locked in my room whenever I wasn't at school. Luckily I had a friend who knew how shit my situation was and helped me land a job and share a place with him. I think I would have been pretty fucked up if I didn't have a roommate, but someone to be around helps. You don't think depressing thoughts when you're playing video games with someone in the same room, and that kept me from getting out of control.

Cheese is good for the soul.

I just eat the same shit I normally do.

I don't know, man. If I have a buddy who just broke up with a long-term girl, I'll bring him some nachos and beer, and hang out for the night. Sometimes it helps.

I make what I'm making today. Cheese and Spinach Tortellini Bake - cheese and spinach tortellini, bechamel, pesto, provolone and mozzarella cheese are the basics - sometimes I add extra stuff like more spinach, or mushrooms, or sausage, etc. It's my super comfort food when I'm depressed (which I am). What's really sad is there's two of us (out of three) in the house who are suffering from depression right now, so we're going to eat comfort food and watch movies because we can't do much more than that. I've had a hard time getting out of bed for about a month now. It's gotten better, but depression gives me a lot of anxiety, which keeps the cycle going. I tried going for a couple walk this week, because I know exercise is good for depression, but I'd get super anxious and race back to the house in a panic, which didn't help. I fucking hate panic attacks.

When i was living in a YMCA i used to have doritos and salami chunks wth cheese melted over it with a chive dip.

I think i did this as i never got to have it as a kid, ever, so it gave me a little pleasure and made me feel like, 'yeah, im an adult now, i can eat whatever i want!'

It was the small things back in those days.

Also semen of 40 yr old builders. not saying it helped but the money did.

My normal diet

everything

Pugs are pathetic and disgusting stains on the tapestry of life.

>bringing food

Bring pussy, women are cheap and easy.

>women

Good luck, buddy. When I get really bad I force myself to cook a large, healthy meal. It makes me feel like I accomplished something and has the immediate payoff of good food. I felt better following Pepin's recipe for deboned chicken than I did graduating college.

Eating dogs is fucking monstrous. And if you hate them so much then why would you eat them in the first place? Fucking KYS.

Nothing, I go and browse Veeky Forums and live vicariously through the images posted.

There might be something to the eating healthy part. As good as a big bowl of mac and cheese would be, getting your vitamins in may help you feel better.

doing this as we speak

I drink a lot of weed and smoke a lot of coffee.
Then when I feel like fasting has had its effect I go for fat and starch, as in pork'n'beans or very cheesy pasta. Works like a factory reset.

Meal shakes.
Easy, and they have no taste.

Really unnecessary post

hard boiled eggs, transported in bulk in a baggie

In my experience, people who blame others rarely do something about it like seeing a therapist and going back to school.

Lots of pasta
Microwave jamaican lamb patties

saltines
jam on bread (untoasted)
ice

Any junk food in the house. Frozen pizza, bologna and cheese, cookies, etc. Chocolate really helps.
Stress and anxiety from work and relationships are hitting me hard tonight, probably going to eat a lot and regret it the next day.

foucault was hardly a nihilist

Nothing. Too much effort to cook something. Just coffee is easy enough to make.

Maybe chinese food. Or I might go to my grandmas and just eat whatever she makes which is usually good. Sometimes I cook a meal that'll have leftovers for a few days, but if I'm depressed a lot goes to waste.

Used to just drink a lot and smoke weed/do drugs. Haven't smoked or done any drugs in a few weeks now though. I was never really out of control but I like feeling numb too much and could see myself getting out of control in the future.

Stay happy pupper ;_;

McChickens have gotten me through more depression than I care to admit. I always get two sandwiches and a large water. Basically like if I can drive there, get food, eat it in the car or at home, it's my jam. If I'm bummed, ain't no fucking way I'm going anywhere without a drive through.

If I wanna eat something at home, lately I've been making egg salad sandwiches. Couple hard-boiled eggs (store-bought because I'm a lazy fuck with more money than time), some mayo and mustard, salt and pepper, bit of smoked paprika, some dill, and it's delicious. Did bologna sandwiches too, have done braunschweiger on Ritz crackers, as well as those microwave bean burritos that come in the big packages for the freezer. I try to mix it up to minimize the bad feels by giving myself good boy points for introducing some variety.

Alright I'm gonna go make myself an egg salad sandwich now.

>3/4 pound of cheese
>to taste

When I'm actually depressed I don't eat. I eat like every other day, one larger meal. I lost like 40 pounds last time I got into a depressed spell. Only time I've ever been thin in my life, wish I had been able to maintain my weight rather than going back to my terrible eating habits.

Something spicy, usually.

or savory, I try to keep it to cooking at home rather than turning to fast food most of the time, as long as it's warm.