Do you feed fruits to your pets?

Do you feed fruits to your pets?

Do you feed pets to your fruits?

I feed my chow chow a few grapes now and then.

>le ebin i giv graep 2 dogu meme

I give my beetles and crickets apple slices. They seem to like that. They're food for the lizard, but I take care of the bugs too more or less.

Aww

My cat likes pineapple

My pet human loves bread

My cat loves lettuce

I give my crickets some apple and pear

My pets are herbs and succulents, how do I feed them fruit?

>compost

Shit, good idea. Been feeding them mostly composted coffee. If I feed my celery composted celery, is it cannibalism?

I freeze grapes and give them to my pup as a nice cool treat in the summer!

Posting here because I'm not a Veeky Forums regular and just needed to tell someone. I was eating an apple (from Walmart if it matters, and I know it does to people on this board) and found a dead spider shoved into the stem. Like it crawled in there and died, really nasty. Thanks for listening.

>Do you feed fruits to your pets?
Some of my dogs over the years were picky, but most were omnivores, and if it passes the human taste test, they'll beg and willing try it if you pass a bite. I've had dogs who like a daily morning bite of banana, a bite of apple or grapefruits, even water melon as pictured. All my animals have enjoyed sweet potatoes, especially if buttered. My cavalier will snatch a pie of key lime pie off the plate if you turn your back, the only really I-don't-care-the-consequences bad dog behavior (never goes in the garbage) Pie has a hold on her!

A friend who had a tennis court in the middle of an avocado planted grove on their property in Florida, had a golden retriever who would race diagonal across the court if a ripe avocado fell off a tree, and would peel it open, and lick that thing like a popsicle until the pit was clean. That dog had a beautiful glossy coat and sparkling image of health. It could have won dog shows!

All my parrots over the years were true omnivores, will literally enjoy anything you put in their cups. From spaghetti and meatballs, rotisserie chicken, pork roast, every kind of fruit and veggies, including very spicy foods. Perched birds will get down and walk across a room to get something new and different to eat. My green wing macaw tilts back her head with food in her beak, and makes a happy noise "mmm" when something juicy is give to her, like watermelon or an orange.

>I freeze grapes and give them to my pup as a nice cool treat in the summer!
I worry that they are bad for dogs, like raisins are documented to be toxic, so I don't give grapes anymore. I have no proof, just want to play it safe since they don't really know why grapes cause the kidney shutdown (yet).

You sound old af for some reason

You fed your parrots chicken?
I can't help but feel a hint of sadism coming from your direction.

I wish I could cook a nice meal for my chinchillas but they are very fragile and can only eat chin pellets and dehydrated fruits as a snack.

Besides that I don't think pets can appreciate cooked meals.

You have never owned a rat then.
I had tiny porcelain dishware and all and that massive bastard knew exactly when the spaghetti was coming up the stairs to his house.

not unusual for birds to eat other birds, actually quite common

Milk your pet and you have my fetish

can do everything flawless besides cgb.

wrong bread!

what?
how is this a meme?

My cat eats oranges.

That's poisonous user.

I feed my dog watermelon skin.

Because it's poisonous to dogs and cats.

Bread is actually really bad for humos. They taste sweet much much more than we do. Mix some chicken stock with some yams and he will like that shit much more than that baked wheat sugar shit.

For the last time guys it's not the sugar you should worry about, it's the FDA mandated chemicals.

My pet mice ate live crickets and popcorn

kot arbuz

I feed my gecko fruits because he's supposed to eat a balanced diet of fruits and insects, but the little shit won't eat them. Only wants crickets. He's like a spoiled child that will only eat tendies.

He's young so I hope he grows into fruit.

That's sad to hear user, I hope it hasn't ruined your apetite for apples!

gross dude

If you drink pee are you a cannibal?

>giving your pets cavities

>shitposting

(You)

>shitpoting

wow what a meme

Why does this thread keep coming back? If pet food is an actual interest, shouldn't it go on /an/?

i think you replied to the wrong person friendo

nope , better.

Well my cat likes tomato soup. I let him lick out the bowl once I finish.

animals require varying different macronutrients than humans. why you would feed them fruit is fucking retarded.

I'm about to give my chickens the leftovers from my apple f a m

I'm pretty most of the pet owners know what they can feed and what they can't feed to their pets.

pretty sure*

>Dorf Fort cats posting on Veeky Forums
It was inevitable.

yes

Reminds me of the cat tenderizer I once build to feed my blood falls.