Don't talk to me till I've had my coffee!

>don't talk to me till I've had my coffee!
>pours 6 month old folgers compost into unwashed coffee maker
>i just looooooooooovvve coffee!
>proceeds to drown coffee in flavored HFCS hazelnut coffeemate syrup """"creamer"""

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hyLWrKh2fB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ayy

Do Americans really do this?

The best part of waking up is folgers in your cup

op is describing about 90 percent of american coffee drinkers who drink it regularly

Looks like you've got a case of the Mondays!

Obsession detected.

>don't talk to me till I've had my tea!
>puts 6 month old Sainsbury tea bag into unwashed tea cup
>i just loooooooooooooooooooovveee tea!
>proceeds to drown tea in milk and sugar

that's how most people drink coffee, but they don't talk or think about it. it's not like there's a better thing to drink in the morning.

Normally, the answer to this question is no.

But OP is being incredibly accurate. And I hate it.

Nah...
Hell nah...
Shit NO man, I believe you get your ass kicked for saying something like that

Triggered ameriburger detected

jelly

Yes. A lot of us do.

Some of us aren't lazy, tasteless, faggots though.

If you can't drink coffee black, then you probably need to have hot chocolate.

Do Englishmen really do this?

True

Do Britlards really do this?

>do Americans really do this

Yes, but it's almost 100% American women. I've literally never met a man like this.

real men don't drink coffee

>dun tawk tuhmay 'ill aye add me tay!
>pits 6 moonth eld Sainsbree tay big ennte unwaysed tay coop
>aye jut loooooooooooooooooooo tay!
>prosaids tee drean tay 'en melk an shogur

how a sister fucking britbottle would say it

For a while I was OP's post. I just started buying whole beans and I'm not a coffee faggot or anything, but its defiantly a step up. Instead of creamer I just use milk. Is that bad?

flavored creamers became popular because they cover up the taste of poorly made coffee, like you'd find in any diner or drip machine

you should be using real cream, but ideally good coffee doesn't require cream and stands on it's own
good coffee isn't bitter either

who cares

just drink the coffee

>DUDE I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE COFFEE
>Goes to Starbucks and not Dunkin Donuts or a Cafe or making it on his own
>Orders a Chcoolate Mocha Caramel Machiato with whip cream and strawberry drizzle
>FUCK YEAH COFFEE
>Drinks something that has more fat, sugar, and calories than a pint of Ben & Jerrys.

>Dunkin Donuts

Forget about coffee, no one should talk to me until I've had my morning shit

i don't think there's anything wrong with putting some milk in your coffee

i drink mine black, but it's only sugar that i think really shouldn't go into a good cup of coffee

i hate coffee mate and internationa ldelight. it's not even real dairy. has a werid plasticy feelt o it

>Love coffee, but dont need coffee to function
>Get beans from local roasteries or shipped from random other places just to try something new
>Slowly collecting different brewing equipment and figuring out how to make the best brew with each one
>Will have it black or with cream and sugar or with fucking whip cream and covered in sprinkles if I happen to feel like it
>MFW surrounded by legit autistic faggots with OCD and BPD who get triggered by trying new things and anyone else liking what they don't like
>MFW no one can make a single thread/comment on Veeky Forums about anything to do with coffee without a bunch of fucking retards running in hooting and honking and waving their dicks around pissing all over everything

you just described every board

are you new?

>I love coffee!
>goes into Starbucks and orders a long black
>has to explain to the barista that it's basically a short double Americano, water added first and with with less water
>she says that's a weird drink
>fumble with app to pay
>she sees you have a reward, and cashes that in on your cheap drink without asking
>you're too autistic to confront her about it and shuffle off to the handoff plane to wait for your drink
>the barista on bar hands you your drink, says he has no idea how you can drink practically straight espresso
>"W-well, if y-you really give it a chance and p-properly taste spi- I mean it, there's a-actually a s-s-sweet u-undertone to it"
>barista wasn't even listening, already onto the next drink
>you sit in the corner drinking your coffee, not on your phone or on a laptop because you're too busy staring down the baristas, running the whole scenario through your head over and over, trying to figure out how you can do better next time

This is my existence, help.

>long black

innuendo

I don't get it

Jesus, this board is so autistic about how to drink coffee. If people like creamer, why does it matter to you? Everyone has different preferences. I see this exact thread almost daily.

bbc

>next time
why?

New Planet Earth on tonight

Holy shit I read that in Jamie Oliver's voice

>defiantly

youtube.com/watch?v=hyLWrKh2fB0

>If people like creamer, why does it matter to you?

It's proof that I am better than a stranger based on my own arbitrary standards.
I have to make a post in order to achieve a tiny mote of personal satisfaction because my will to live is hanging by a thread and it requires all the strength I have to hold on and keep myself from slipping into the dark cold abyss.

I drink black coffee.
I roast my own fresh beans and I grind them myself.
I am better than you and I deserve to live, goddammit.

Thank you for this, holy kek

#dead

back to facebook faggot

Do UKfags really do this?

Milk is fine. Using heavy cream is usually better because it has less water, so it won't water the coffee down as much, but I do like drinking coffee with a tiny splash of milk sometimes. I usually drink it black, but everyone has preferences.

It's just triggering to see coworkers getting a cup of coffee and filling it with equal parts milk and a full 10 grams of sugar.

Why are all of you so obsessed with putting down imaginary people you perceive as somehow lesser?

>coffee maker

Who has time for that shit?

Au-ways sores low-koo Bri'ish ingredients

Real men pop coffee cherrys and unroasted beans. TRUE BITTER EXCELLENCE

It's not your fault.

I mean I have a giant sack of kirkland signature sumatra whole bean coffee, it's a dark roast and I grind it up and make it in a french press and all that jazz, but when I worked overnight at Target the breakroom coffee was some absolutely vile pre-ground shit that managed to taste BOTH charred AND acidic at the same time.
I couldn't get it down unless I absolutely drenched it in powdered breakroom creamer, which made it palatable, but at that point I wasn't really drinking "coffee" anymore

pleb here

whats some good entry level beans to get if ive been drinking folgers from a drink brewer and want something better

i have a grinder

drip brewer***

I'd rec you some places online since I don't know if you have any local roasters but then I would be accused of shilling

they're europeans, user, they can't help it
they're naturally obsessed

Intelligentsia

I'd say less than half of coffee drinkers. Most people just use sugar and milk or cream.

MAYNE STREAM METEOR

I really liked what I got from Blue Bottle the only time I ordered from there.
I spent $60 on coffee and it lasted me and my roommate a couple of months. I did it as a Christmas gift.
We drink too much coffee for it to be very economical but I do really like it.

For most daily drinking we just use Peet's that you get at the grocery store.

peets or eight oclock, ground with a BURR grinder

if you got a spice grinder (blade), get fucking real bro

This is true as fuck.

I've also found that women who hit up Starbucks daily aren't actually drinking coffee, or the coffee is a very small component of the drinks they purchase

This is the bigger crime. Bongs should be ashamed.

Next OP is going to shit on Sanka the king of all coffee.

I'm American male and can confirm. If I decide to drink coffee, it's straight black. I need caffeine, not sugar or fat.

that flavor of creamer in particular is fucking disgusting

Italian Sweet Creme is the way to go if you're not going to buy half and half

This is almost exactly how I drink my coffee, except I prefer Amaretto to Hazelnut

>Goes into Starbucks

Well there's your first mistake.

No, it's all bullshit.

My tub of Folgers only lasts three months and I drink it black.

Intelligentsia shill GTFO

Blue Bottle shill GTFO

/r9k/ goes to starbucks

Well look at that fancyboi with an actual coffee filter. I'm a grad student, and all we've got in the lab is a hot water heater only good for instant coffee.

The best part of waking up is not having died in your sleep.

that's the worst part

>Giving this much of a fuck
I bet the swill you make isn't all that great either.

I bought a shitty espresso machine for like 100$ and I buy packs of coffee for like 5 bucks and it makes me a way better coffee than thse disgusting drip coffees american drinks. i really don't understand

Do Americans really boil their water in microwaves instead of in a standalone electric kettle?

Fucking savages.

I use an electric kettle....when I told my dad I use an electric kettle he was puzzled, he apparently didn't even know electric kettles were a thing

Im guilty of an iced caramel coffee coolata

I use a kettle on a stove. Microwaved water tastes off

Of course it does, it's got microwaves in it.

At least they don't purposely burn their coffee so it lasts longer like Starbucks.

Brits BTFO!

Hahahahah holy fuck

this guy probably does exactly what is described in ops post

So I'm guessing y'all hate on cafe ole?

get the fuck back to where ever you came from

It's just cheeky banter, lads.

Savages indeed, it boils one way or another. Kettle or Microwave.

Thats bullshit. The only factor there is open air evaporation. In both cases its the same water.

>Spring water
>Whole Beans
>Almond Milk
Yup, you got me, exactly like the OP. I drink the shit coffee at work cause its free. I actually put effort into my coffee at home.

you get the fuck back to where ever you came from you fucking faggot

>putting effort into a caffeine delivery system
who even cares about coffee
It's one of the hipster staples that only losers still care about along with trendy beer and listening to obscure music before it gets popular
Seriously, why bother getting uppity about the subtle hints of non-garbage flavor that come out under the garbage flavor

How does one even boil multiple liters of water quickly in a microwave? Would it not bubble and go everywhere. Similarly, waiting for water to boil on a stove takes longer than necessary.

>muh hfcs

What exactly is the meme here? That it's somehow unhealthier than regular pure sugar or most refined sweeteners in general? That's it somehow worse tasting in a soda? (which I can guarantee you cannot ascertain the difference in)

Hello flyover.

fucking simpleton

Shit this hit a little close to home

It's cheaper so it must be worse!

I only drink coffee for caffeine. I use pic related sometimes.

>that it's somehow worse tasting in a soda?
I don't understand what you meant by this but soda is fucking disgusting, always.