Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sev0ss8XSm4
youtu.be/pIMGdydJ1iE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sodium bicarbonate

reeds ginger beer

faygo cream soda

hawaiian punch

This is perfection, I could drink this instead of water for the rest of my life. All the other Monsters fucking suck.

Hey mine too! Great for hangovers

mah fuckin nigger

it seemed to disappear from my town and i searched every possible place I could think of to find them again, it was a quest

I found one newsagent that had 2, I had the first one striaght away and the other is sitting in my fridge

Veeky Forums.org is an 18+ websi-

Dr. Pepper

any variety of Root Beer

orange or cherry cream soda

Haven't tried that one. I have kiwi watermelon in the fridge right now.

I'd give my left nut for them to bring this shit back.

Tropical sprite is the objective best

[spoiler] me me big boy [/spoiler]

>berries and cream

God dammit. I can't help but get that stupid little Starbust commercial stuck in my head whenever I hear that.

Do you have a Sonic near you? Couldn't they make that shit for you more or less?

Baja Blast

Sips

The flavour is amazing

It's exactly how I'd imagine the colour red to taste

Pure excellence

Soda: Dr. Pepper
Energy Drink: green monster

Perfection. The only good thing to come out of Scotland.

Good taste, user

Unsweetened flavored Seltzer water. Drinking soda with any amount of regularity is awful for your teeth

>Dandelion & Burdock

What in the hell does that taste like...

I know what I'm about, son. A man has to have his vices, after all.

>The only good thing to come out of Scotland.

It's not even the best soft drink to come out of scotland

started out just as a way to cut down my sugar intake but now I legit enjoy it more than 'regular' soda

If you can get your hands on the proper stuff (fentimans is good) it's lovely. It's difficult to.describe exactly.

Still pissed that the bootleg grape Crush won over Baja Blast.

What about television

>not buying unflavored seltzer and squeezing in lemon/lime juice

Look at this pleb.

Imagine putting a handful of dirt into a glass of cough syrup and drinking it

Pepsi with half a lemon squeezed into it

I try to avoid pop as much as possible but sometimes I get a craving that just can't be ignored and I get a regular ass Mountain Dew.

>non carbonated
>soda

So many great memories. I couldn't have caffeine as a kid so pretty much the only time I got Coke and Dr. Pepper was at summer camp. The first time I had a vanilla coke it blew my tiny little mind.

Dr. Pepper

Guilty pleasure is Blur Raspberry Jolly Rancher soda, the flavor is super cheap but I like how it makes the left side of my body seize up and tingle

I'm completely addicted to cock!

I've had 5 big ones today

neat

anywho, here's mine.

1 of the only 2 reasons to eat at taco bell

Creme Soda of any variety

Fucking sick

even....soda shaq?

Squirt is my favorite. I also like that cranberry ginger ale and coke.

Me too... I honestly believe that they rigged it not to win so that Taco Bell could still sell it...

Pepsi Blue! I loved this commercial simply for the music.
youtu.be/sev0ss8XSm4

youtu.be/pIMGdydJ1iE
Sev - Same Old Song

GIVE ME THE HURT

Root beer or sarsaparilla. Unfortunately neither are very popular in the UK.

For some reason I've heared a good amount of people from the UK say they think root beer tastes like toothpaste.

yo son, it's time to nig ya soda game up. Import ya self a case of this shit

this guy gets it

for me its shasta cola

Or Bundaburg ginger beer. Everything else tastes too weak. Most alcoholic ginger beer is made with fortified wine which throws the flavour right off. Brewed my own ginger beer once with heaps of spices. Was really good but a lot of effort.

Heavy on the grenadine

Gosling's is passable. Not as spicy as i like but not too sweet either.

no cherry coke so far, huh?
okay then

Currently working my way through their different flavors since hitting ketosis and this is my favorite by far of the ones I've tried.

Same experience user. I still don't buy soft drink much, but I took the opportunity the other day when half price.
Having one straight chilled from the fridge was primal.

I think they changed the flavor its not like i remember it back in the early 2000s

:^) i voted pitch black

Any other answer is wrong.

this was a promo by sprite for lebron when they were in the playoffs a year or 2 ago. i wish it was still around

Yas, came here to post this.

Since moving to Sweden and no Irn Bru, my drink of choice is this. A weird, almost fruity indescribable taste.

mu neeger

It has similarities in flavour notes with root beer, in my opinion.

Be more like this guy anons

I'll give you the worst. Bought 40 cans 2 years ago of this and it was easily one of my worst cases of buyers remorse

these are so fucking good. Hate how their more expensive than the regular flavors, and don't come in normally shaped cans.

love these three

these are basically the only energy drinks that don't suck fat balls

what about the grape drank one, and on the back the can says the flavor was "inspired by the streets"

Pretty good stuff, sadly I can only get it at Ikea.

Three parts cream soda
One part Sprite

Do it. Do it now.

>inspired by the streets

reminds me of this one. Three Olives already had a grape flavor but they made a sweeter "purple" version to market to blacks

man lil kim was fine back when she was black

Same. Damn brits

I'm 27 and love Vanilla Coke, so fuck you

You are truly a man of taste. I wish I could afford to drink soda. Nowadays I usually just have a nice cup of medium roast coffee with a little bit of cream and sugar.

>Not Apple flavour
dishonorabu

every obese person i know chugs at least a can of monster a day.

Nah mate cola is fucking garbage and you gotta be straight fucked in the head to enjoy it. It taste like shit, makes you feel like shit, makes you shit, and makes your teeth shit. there is nothing redeemable about this sugared dishwater

How has no one mentioned this yet?

I don't drink soda because I'm not a fat slob lmao @ ur lives

t. Memeking

I have never had cheerwine.

It's pretty gross, like strawberry soda mixed with root beer and a shot of cough syrup.

I might be overstating the flavor a little bit but 95% of people in the states rumored to love the stuff will not buy or drink it.
We have had a stack of 12 packs in a WV grocery store that has not had anything below the top row touched in over 6 years.
Employees are literally forced to dust the 12 packs off. It's a depressing thing.

Gingerbeer is king.

only correct answer

the other...?

I gave up on soda and just drink black coffee.

I don't miss the carbonated HFCS sewage.

you are my nigger

I bought 27 bottles of crystal pepsi a couple days ago
i love that shit

so is having carbonated beverages in general you hyper nitwit

Don't talk smack bout shaq

drink o champions

>Not Barry's Red Cola

>I gave up on soda and just drink liquid drugs
Good job

I don't generally drink soda, but if i'm going to drink it it'll generally be something like this.

pepsi

I agree with the other user. I don't think it's the same as the one from early 2000s. Still good though. I still miss the sprite remixes. Fresca peach/blackberry is great. Mountain dew code red and live wire. There's many good sodas but you best and worst at the time try a moxie.