Making chicken salad

>Making chicken salad
>Think adding jalapenos will make it taste better
>took out the seeds and the membrane
>regret it after finishing up
Did I basically just make chicken sala with green peppers? Did I lose all the heat/flavor of the jalapeno by removing the seeds and the membranes? If so how can I make it better?

>chicken with jalapenos
Whatever you do, DO NOT INTRODUCE THAT MIXTURE TO HIGH HEAT. It releases deadly mustard gas, even if the seeds and membrane are removed.

>Guys I took all the hot shit out! Does that make it not hot anymore?

get out.

what is this deadly mustard gas meme?

>removing the seeds
Why do people do this?

I'm gonna be honest. I wasn't thinking. please help. What to add to make it better?

More chilli, user

old as shit /b/ meme when people tried to get each other to mix household chemicals that produce deadly gasses webm related

Just regular chilli powder?

yeah if ancho chilies are hot to you because you are a white woman

idiot

Removing the seeds prevents the seeds from fucking up the texture of some dishes.

Removing the membrane/core the seeds are attached to reduces the heat of the pepper. It also facilitates stuffing the pepper if you want to go that route.

OP didn't lose all the flavor/heat, but he certainly lost some of it.

The effort put into that video all in hopes that people will cause irreparable tissue damage to their lungs is mind boggling.

Probably not in a salad... If you're gonna go fresh stay fresh... But as said you've probably still got some heat there, just not as much. Try a piece and see

If I wanted to add jalapenos I wouldn't say theyre too hot. I just don't have any on hand right now.
Thanks for the insight user

you never breath in moron. youre literally blowing out the whole time so nothing can go inside you are you retarded? its just a joke to make people waste bleach

Well this isn't a salad salad. I'm sure you know what chicken salad is but I'll try that out. Thanks user.

>you're literally blowing out the whole time

Gotta breathe in to blow out my guy.

I am super confused here. You want more spice right? chili powder is made from mostly ancho chilies which don't have much spice. Jalapenos are hotter. You're not making sense

I want it to be hotter. Sorry I confused myself there. Basically I'm gonna put in another half of a jalapeno to add some spice.

WITH seeds this time.

Shit man sbould have tried them out first

You ended up with some bell pepper tasting chiles kek

You got shitty cheap jalapeno-lookalikes.

Got swindled like that once. Didn't touch the seeds and membranes, just cut them up and put on my sandwiches. Could have used bell peppers for the same effect. Literally ZERO heat.