Why is this not a thing?

Why is this not a thing?

FIRST EGGS ON BURGERS AND NOW ON PIZZA?!

SAGE

google confirms it is a thing

considering you just posted a photo of it, it is a thing

Eggs on pizza and burgers are not taking off because eggs are a superfood that destroy your appetite. If americans started eating eggs they would lose a shit ton of weight.

>superfood

stop with this idiotic anti-scientific meaningless bullshit

Do you understand that USA is the largest consumer of eggs in the world?

eggs on burgers are amazing you philistine
on pizza it might be a bit craxy

Wa la

Would eat.

eggs on burgers are very common where I live

Ok, ill bite.

Americans eat quite a bit of eggs. I dont because they are disgusting but overall, Americans love eggs.

You've never had a breakfast pizza? I've had it with breakfast sausage and egg on top. It's pretty good. Before all you faggots recoil in horror about tomato sauce and egg, it's along the same lines as shakshuka.

No, you're wrong.

Kinda common in Italy too, its carbonara pizza
Not many pick it but you wont get bad looks if you order it, as you would with pineapple pizza

While egg seems like something to be very good on a pizza, it's not. Egg on pizza is a mistake.

The texture of a fried egg doesn't seem like it would be good on pizza.

France here, it is a thing, most pizzas are served with eggs even.
And that's for the best.

We have a pizza in Australia called the Aussie.

It's a meatlovers with a bunch of eggs cracked over it.

In Germany we have pizza with egg and sucuk. It's really tasty.

nope

it was a bait u n00b

because that pizza looks disgusting as fuck.
>all those dried out overcooked deli meats.
You're supposed to put them under the cheese.

Always loved adding an egg to my pizza personally

our pizza guy has it.

Please don't ever call me a n00b again.

because eggs on pizza is literally ja/ck/ salmonella tier
trust me

I did this a few times, I copuldnt get how to recognize when the egg was baked over medium, the yoke always got solid. Also it got a weird texture to me, similar to poached maybe?
If you like your eggs over hard and with a weird texture then this is fine, but Ill keep to myself if it becomes a trend

It clearly is

The way it's done here is that you kind of drizzle the egg around all over the pizza instead of just doing some sunny side up bullshit.

Sweden here, we have pizza with eggs, mincemeat and tabasco sauce, pretty good imo.

Sweden here, egg on pizza is good, but only on the less healthy meatlover pizzas. My dream is to find a place that sells good Kajmak and Cevapi, and then make a pizza with those, strips of salami, and eggs.

It is a thing in Italy. As an American I've enjoyed a leftover slice reheated in the toaster oven with a fried egg on top for breakfast since I was a college kid.

It is a thing, has been for a long time.
Pic related, this is one of my favorite places "breakfast pizza".

I'd eat it happily.

Most pizza joints in Aus have at least one pizza with egg.

You can't just put eggs on everything.
It doesn't work like that

I've never had or made a breakfast pizza with sauce, that just sounds retarded.

>he's never had a delicious aussie pizza

This is common as shit though

It IS a thing, which is how you managed to find the image in the first place, OP.

I was hoping from the thumbnail that it would be a pizza on a waffle, but it wasn't.

>Pizza in Australia is called the Aussie

Your language is a fucking mash of patriotic slang, childlike jibberish and grunts.

Blue waffle

>Your language
you mean english?

Oi, ace point, buggo. Aussie is a beaut language with histry that would make the throne dumper crack a fat. Bloody oath, as me boys would say during a blue. That could not can rack off, with his Fancy Nancy words. Who opened their lunch?

Could you please translate that thanks

It's English, where'd you get your skin?

Is this real? Where the fuck is this from my sides have left

I'm Australian, so could be anywhere really

Cooking with Jack.
Yes, that is chicken that he made, and ate on camera while nodding his head in approval.

I suggest you don't go there.

I know who jack is but that pic doesnt look like something from his channel

Well, hardboiled eggs destroy your appetite. Otherwise they don't do shit.

eggs in cakes don't count

It is a thing. I used to get carbonara pizza all the time when I lived in Japan. Shit is GOAT.

that sounds like a fucking #1 breakfast right there

>Pizza in Australia is called the Aussie
Don't understand this /int/ meme where people are so desperate to shitpost that they make themselves look retarded. What did the Aussies do to you that you'll make yourself look like a mouthbreather with zero reading comprehension in order to take a swipe?

that looks disgusting. like a dog that shat his intestines out.

why not this

Eggs are too expensive for pizza.

>.99/$1.00 per dozen is too expensive

One of the local pizzerias does a breakfast pizza - sausage, bacon, tomato, and like a queso fresco kind of thing finished up with poached eggs in like the last minute, and given a good smattering of green onion. A few of their hot peppers on there, and I'm in hangover heaven.

>Europoor detected

I bought a dozen eggs for 89 cents yesterday.

Shakshuka is only a crust away from being pizza. Someone get on that.

>less than desirable flavor
>less than desirable texture
>snotty yolk soaking your bun
>eggs on burgers are amazing

It's a meme. There is nothing appealing about it, and you got cucked into thinking is it some incredible paradigm changing "amazing" addition to an already perfect burger.

Eggs and beef go very well together, but for me to have an egg on a burger, it has to be designed for it - well toasted bun, (med)rare, well-seasoned beef, maybe a bit of hollandaise or hot sauce, definitely thin raw onion, maybe some pickle or capers.

>eating pretend jew food

CASEY'S GENERAL STORE BREAKFAST PIZZA REPORTING FOR DUTY SIR

>not eating pretend jew food

7-11 BREAKFAST PIZZA ALSO REPORTING FOR DUTY SIR