Black people food thread

To start, mud cookies are a staple of Haitian cuisine. A curious dish, Haitian people craft these delicious cookies from mud and water and allow them to bake under the sun.

Other urls found in this thread:

fns.usda.gov/snap/eligible-food-items
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some cumskin shook af from the white people food thread made this hahahhaha baka

Truuuue

Human meat is considered a delicacy in many parts of Africa.

Waste not want not.

mf talkin shit,, like, have u even tasted mud cookies?? no so like stfu niqqa...

>Attempts pro-black troll post
>Posts food created by a fusion of white and black culture

Is bush meat still a problem?

>French
>White
lolno

See You tried, babe. You tried.

>Jerk chicken
Shit's nasty. Overcooked, dry and chewy.

Not so much in northern africa or south africa, but anything inbetween yeah they still eat long pig

>shells on the shrimp

>have to pick through food with fingers

stupid fucking niggers. it'd really be for the best if we exterminated every last non-white on earth.

>Yeah! Eating with your fingers is for fucking savages and niggers!

that's different, stupid. it's ok to eat with your hands if it's that kind of food.

a fucking saucy rice jambalaya dish isn't that kind of fucking food, is it?

no, it's covered in sauce, and so you can have fucking shrimp underneath rice and sauce that you're eating with a fork or spoon, and now what the fuck do you do about the shell?

like i said. stupid. fucking. niggers. have niggers done ANYTHING worthwhile, EVER in the history of the god damned motherfucking universe? EVER?

no, every last one needs to be shot in the fucking head, bombed, gassed, whatever. there's no other reasonable option. all they do is suffer anyways, it's for their own good.

What is this?

>long pig
human flesh

>he got triggered into ranting

edgelord

fns.usda.gov/snap/eligible-food-items

Top lel

ooga booga

I used to go to this Jamaican place across the street from my apartment complex.
For 10 bucks you could get a container as big as your head filled with curry, rice and steamed cabbage. On Fridays they did stewed ox tail.

Whit people are ironically the most sensitive people on this site

I'm so happy t-ara finally escaped the shadow of the bullying scandal

>niggers
>eating

Hilarious. Gets tricked into a weepy, frothing whine about black people. Blames his own loser life on other people, so predictable.

Ah yes, I remember this. He kicked out and seized the business of every non-black in Zimbabwe and installed people that had no idea how to run the businesses they were given. What could possibly go wrong?

Yup

>underage edgelord detected

>insecure cu/ck/s getting offended for niggers
Well I'll be.

Fuck off with this misinfo shit straight from the electric jew, making fun of mineral-heavy edible mud makes you look dumber than a nigger.