What do you get at McDonald's, Veeky Forums?

What do you get at McDonald's, Veeky Forums?
I like the Big Mac.

That is a nice big mac, user. Great thread, I am really enjoying it.

Yeah, God forbid we talk about food and cooking, user?

Cup of coffee and free wi-fi

*wi-fry®

the fuck do you plan to do with that knife and fork?

That small piece of onion on top is triggering the fuck out of me.

>posts on a food and cooking board
>what's a knife and fork?
Retard.

Hey, I wasn't being sarcastic.

Its a bigmac and fries... yeah, what the fuck do you plan on using the knife and fork on?

>Retard.

What's your point, user?
You seem to be struggling here.

I always ask for an extra set to take home.
Saves on washing up if I'm feeling lazy.

I'm the same with their salt and sugar packets, I fill my pockets every time I go in.

Got this bad boy today

memestyle burger?

Forced Meme it is the McChicken.

Some new gourmet range.

It was actually fucking good

>oh look, it's THIS thread again
how anyone can still reply to this shit is beyond me. kill yourself

yeah i work at aus maccas bruh, they make a big deal of assembling these burgers better than the rest of the menu

Why the fuck would you to a McDonald's for a "gourm-gay" burger when you can get For me's or mcdoubles for cheaper?
It's like going to a used car lot and buying a sports car.

>maccas
Kill yourself.
It's McDonalds.
Also why is Ausfag McDonald's so fucking expensive compared to Pizza Hut or Subway or even KFC?
A quarter pounder meal is like $12 wtf

nice b8 cunt

We're not all piss poor shit-kickers, user.
McDoubles are whites trash tier fare.

"Beef"

what did they mean by this?

How is that bait?
McDonald's Australia is criminally expensive.
Even a plain cheeseburger is close to $3.
Prove me wrong.

Don't buy it then. You're right about pizza and KFC though, we get 9 pieces of KFC for $9.95 on Tuesdays and $4.95 pizzas all week. Feels good

In the USA McDonald's target customer base is pretty much the trash of society who want cheap, familiar food and are not overly bothered by quality. In Europe they have more refined tastes. McDonald's is trying to lose its trashy image over there as there's a lot of middle class sneering and derision targeted at them.

That's $2.25 USD, so you're 40 cents ahead of us.
If you don't specifically ask for a "dollar menu mcdouble" they will give you what is called a "double cheeseburger" which costs 80 cents more and includes nothing that the mcdouble doesn't except an extra slice of cheese.

And they made trillions fooling people with this shit.
But $2.25 is fucking ridiculous.

McDouble and juice

We don't even have a dollar menu, it's called the loose change menu and everything is ~$2
A plain hamburger is $2.
We can get $5 meal deals at Hungry Jacks/Burger King which are decent but McDonald's has lost the plot if you're after a cheap meal.

>A plain hamburger is $2.
sucks

Big Mac master race reporting in. McDonald's chicken sucks.

>Unopened/spread ketchup cup
>Fork
>Slice cut from burger
So baitey it's unreal.

Just bring a f'ing pizza cutter with you, no need for utensils. Triangular big mac sliders are god tier.

double cheeseburger + juniour chicken with both bottom buns taken off.

Haven't been there since all day breakfast started a month ago, but I think next time I'll get a mcsausage or whatever it's called plus a juniour chicken.

dunno how you get so triggered by a fork and some ketchup desu.

a small number 2 with a side order of 4 nuggets if I'm real hungry

F O R M E
O
R
M
E

For me, it's the McChicken
>For me, it's the McChicken

usually a bigmac but often a mc rib or chicken nuggets. thank god in germany you can buy the mcrib all year long

Quarter pounder with cheese meal, hold the ketchup.

i buy poorfag mcribs from walmart year round

W-whats thaat senpai? What's that?!

enjoy your bread, I would get two double cheese burgers off the 2 for3$ menu

What happened to the 2 for $5 menu?

>At McDonald's last night
>Order my usual triple cheeseburger no ketchup and 10 piece nuggets w hot mustard
>Bitch tells me my shit cost $7.59
>Burn out up to the drive thru window, spit at the window, call window person a harlot and peel out leaving the parking lot

What really happened:
>What happened to the 2 for $5 menu?
>At McDonald's last night
>Order my usual triple cheeseburger no ketchup and 10 piece nuggets w hot mustard
>Bitch tells me my shit cost $7.59
>Think about pulling out of the drive thru line, but there is someone behind me and I didn't want to look weird.
>Get up to window and hand the drive thru worker my card without making eye contact
>Get handed food, say thank you
>Shove all food into my 315 lb body 10 minutes later

3 McChickens, no lettuce and a large fry
i may shake it up with some nuggers every now and then

>gourm-gay
ROAST OF THE CENTURY

those items were never on the 2 for 5 ??

For me it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

>half slice of cheese

For me it is the McFish, the cuckolds choice of fast food sandwich

I usually only get fries as McDonalds has no vegetarian options in my region

Double Filet-O-Fish is happening right now

WHERE

>McChicken
>posts a Filet-O-Fish

uh

Fish are like swimming chickens

Great Mac, 10pc Nuggets with BBQ sauce, and Quarter Pounder with Cheese.

Had a Big Mac for the first time like 2 months ago. Really underwhelming. The McDouble or Double Quarter Pounder are so much better.

They're trying to reimagine themselves by offering priced up food and artisan sandwiches.

I dunno, I think that they are doing it pretty randomly right now. The McDonalds where I live just brought back the 2 for 5.
The 10pc nuggets are always on the 2 for 5. The Triple Cheeseburger used to be on it too, but they got rid of it.

It's not just McDonalds, other fast food restaurants like KFC, Wendys, Taco Bell, and Burger King also offer a lot of food for $4-5 dollars. Wendys and Burger King are just savvy enough to not offer their best burgers on the 2 for 5, or 4 for 4 menu. Meanwhile Taco Bell and KFC gives you too much food and Soda for $5 with that lunch box.

what is it exactly?

we had the arch deluxe back in the 90s and it failed hard.

2 mcdoubles, 10 piece nug, small fry

My go to I'm lazy and don't give a shit meal.

Dollar cone

>this is the average libertarian meal

breakfast burritos in the morning only

no hash browns, too greasy

something an apple pie

>8712500
yes

two mcdoubles
medium fry (usually ask for bbq sauce to dip)
coke

might add a sundae if i'm feeling it

not that macas guy but lemme break it down
gourmet classic angus - classic angus on new bun for more $
gourmet classic chicken - chicken bacon delux on new bun for more $
homestyle and angus cheeseburgers are just the only two cyts that sold so they kept them
new burgers are the truffle and cheese - truffle sauce, baby spinach, parmesan, beef onion and bacon
and the cesar burger - cesar sauce, leaf lettuce, parmesan, chicken and 5 hour old crispy bacon
shits legit trash for like $13-15 meals and they sell so fucking many

they think they are special or something with all these new ingredients, like swiss cheese, crispy bacon, truffle mayo, etc etc
we get fisted by management to make these burgers look better and try and keep the meat and stuff fresher than we usually would even though i try to make them all as good as i can
heaps more expensive than the regular stuff, like 10 aud a burger, really only worth it if you actually get it fresh and well made, which generally isnt the case knowing some of the dropkicks i work with

Chicken nuggets with guacamole

2 mcdoubles, no cheese, extra pickles w/bottled water from home.

>Israel

Double Royal
>no tomatoes
>no pickles
>they don't come with cheese because most branches are Kosher
>up-size once
>regular coke
Costs 55 NIS (tax included), which is $15.22

Only get it once every 2-3 months even tho I live within walking distance from one.

Usually McDoubles with tomato and extra onions, and I get a hot mustard pack to spread as sauce~ gives it a bit more oomph. I'm also partial to either sausage breakfast sandwich, and only drink their coffee. All their other drinks suck imo.

Aren't those just Double Hamburgers?

Yes, but that has actually confused a few employees. I just order something that's on the menu and tell them how to make it. Order a double hamburger and hear a voice ask a superior. "do we make that?"

Good God... oh well, it's not like they hire people at McD's for their brain power.

I sometimes grab some coffee and get the fuck out. I feel vile just being inside that place. Why are all the McDonald's workers fucking ghetto trash, white inbreed trash or Mexicans that can barely speak English? Holy fuck! The difference in customer service when compared to Chick-Fila is night and day.

>lashnat nemsedah
what's it mean?
>tfw can read but can't understand :'(

>no more big 'n tasty

why live

Show me your burger making ways, Shlomo, all of your McShit looks delicious

Kindly fuck off you fucking heeb kike Bible shortening JEW.

Veeky Forums =/= CHRIST KILLERS

You uh... you got some real hate going on there, bud. You wanna talk about it?

Big Mac™ or Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese™.

Even though it's from kike-istan, that looks much better than the options we have in America.

>buying mcdonalds
>ever

wew

>wi-fry
>the signal waves are little fries

fuck whatever soulless corporate marketing exec made me smile

Nothing, there are a whole bunch of grills were I live that makes better burgers and are cheaper.

But the best burgers are still the ones you make yourself from Chuck steak.

The McSliders are back on the summer menu here.

Marketing creatives aren't soulless, only corporate suits are. Marketing creatives just want to make everything look pretty.

the largest orange Hi C i can get and some fries. dont really like the burgers or anything else.

>58 dollars for a burger
so this is the power of Israel

10pc Nugger Combo, Dr.Pepper w/ No Ice

Exactly 1000 calories according to their nutrition info.

Their iced mocha coffee is pretty delish.

Translates to "sit in restaurant", which means it's not a take-away order. I took a screenshot of their online ordering site, you can order it to go or to eat there.

I haven't been abroad in many years, but I know the main difference is they grill the burgers instead of frying them, or at least that's what the wiki says.
> In 1998, McDonald's Israel decided to barbecue hamburgers on charcoal instead of frying.[1] This represented a shift in McDonald's policy, which previously required uniformity at all the locations. In the wake of this decision, grilling equipment was installed at the restaurants, and the size of the patty and bun were increased.[1]

Which is funny because the Israeli menu is very slow in adding new stuff, I kinda envy the US because you guys seem to get breakfast and limited offer items.

That's in NIS, a US Dollar is 3.66 NIS currently.

Overall McDonald's is probably the most popular fast food chain in Israel, but a lot of people would prefer buying from local burger places at a similar price, or getting some other type of street food for slightly cheaper prices.

What's the point if pouring the fries into the other side of the clamshell box? Doesn't that serve the same purpose as them being in their normal container?

diarrhea