Best local food secret thread

Best local food secret thread

1-where you're from
2-best hole-in-the-wall food secret
3-must inform Veeky Forums if you'be been to other poster's secret spots
>Brockton, Massachusetts USA (biggest shit hole in earth)
>Flava Jamaica

This is an actual picture of the earth from space by NASA.

Really makes you wonder.

been there.
that place sucks, just go to the popeyes thats near massasoit now.

it wouldnt be a local secret if i told you, now would it?

No it doesn't

san jose, ca
back a yard
and henry's hi life

Pixel perfect circle, you can check.
The light emanating from the surface evenly at all points is pretty daming too.

yea but, like, its Brockton. Everyplace sucks. FJ would suck compared to other cities but its the best the Brock has to offer. Maybe Brazil Grill... but thats hit or miss at best.

Pasadena CA.
Church's Chicken on Orange Grove Blvd.

1. New Smyrna Beach, FL
2. JB's Fish Camp (not as much of a hole-in-the-wall nowadays, but it's been here since the 80's and is just now becoming this new thing people are "discovering)
3. Okay...

Roseville CA, USA

Golden City Chinese

This place is a true hole in the wall, it's figuratively shoved into a tiny space on a residential street next to a 7Eleven. It only has 3 tables, so it's always best to get your food to go. But it's the best Chinese in town. Always fresh, they never skimp on ingredients, it's not overly oily or fatty, it's just consistently great. Some things we usually order are
>Bay Feng Tong Shrimp (big ass shrimp fried with chilies, scallions, and peppercorns)
>Vegetable Lo Mein (best lo mein I've ever had)
>Pork, Pineapple, and Shrimp fried rice
>Won Ton Soup (so fucking good, the dumplings are made fresh and the wrappers are nice and thin and not doughy)
>Mu Shu Chicken (really good)
>Beef and Broccoli
>Szechuan Beef
>Curry Chicken

Dude there is better food than that in Pasadena

from Mass, can recognize a Brockton accent, can confirm Brockton is a shithole. No opinion on Flava Jamaica.

In return: in NYC I get frozen handmade dumplings from a place on Mosco in Manhattan Chinatown, I think they're 30 pc for $5. You need black vinegar for the dipping sauce.

I had no objection to King Taco last time I was there

>NYC
>Sbarro's in Times Square

Tell them mike sent you.

Better food? I'll give you that. Better experience? Well...
>Order lots of wings
>Sit in the 51 bus stop
>Eat wings and enjoy the sights
>Throw bones to the pigeons
I enjoy that.

Broward County, FL
My Pizza Place

I don't live in FL anymore though.

Jewland
Tel-Aviv bus terminal is an infamous dump, and all the food there is a health hazard. It has 2 Shwarma spots, one on the commercial 4th floor and one on the less likely terminal 6th floor. The one on the 6th is the best on-the-way shwarma I've ever had. Not as good as out of the way corner stops in arabic quarters, but much better than it has any right to be.

1. Montréal
2. Most people don't know about haïtian Casses-Croûtes. Cheap and reasonably sanitary.

>Haitian
>reasonably sanitary.

Hahahahahahha

Nah men look it up, they never get sanitary infractions compared to Chinese/Arab joints.

I used to go to that place on Mosco st. In highschool. It's ok but they don't put enough filling in their dumplings, there are better dumplings in chinatown for comparable prices