What do you get at Burger King, Veeky Forums?

What do you get at Burger King, Veeky Forums?
I like the Whopper.

I get directions to the nearest Carl's Jr

>fries

Why are you getting BK fries when they are one of the few fastfood places that lets you substitute onion rings at no additional cost?

A stomach ache! Got them! Chicken sandwich though, and upset tummy honestly.

the mcchicken

I order a Large Bacon King meal with Onion Rings and a Coke. I never drink that much soda, though, so I usually drink the soda throughout the lunch period.

>I never drink that much soda
>I usually drink it all
Let me guess you watch Fox News?

Better than CNN and any other MSM outlet.

the classic

Dat loooooong chicken

box of chicken fries is literally the only good item on BKs menu

I like to get two number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one with cheese, and a large soda

fur my its de cmkichen

McDouble with prosciutto and hollandaise. It's on their secret menu

Big King XXL is imo the best fast food burger I can get around here. Then again there's only like 3 or 4 different burger chains here.

Some onion rings and however many tacos I think I'll be able to eat. Their tacos are fucking amazing, I'm sure they lace the sauce with crack or something.

Somebody get this man a McChicken, stat!
He clearly hasn't had one is several minutes and is delarious with hunger!

When I worked in the kitchen at bk I usually had triple whopper w/bacon bbq sauce pickles etc/ veggie burgers cooked on broiler w/ bacon ranch veggies etc/tendercrisp fries onion rings nuggest chicken fries. Everything was so much better out of the fryer or off the broiler. Hershey pies were like ice cream if you took them out of freezer and let them sit out for 15 mins. Double sausage egg and cheese on a croissant.

>lol fox news is the only fake news

Maybe when you grow up you'll realize the entire media is a lie

>tacos
u wat

I used to always get the big king until they added that pointless middle bun and made it smaller and more bland.
There's nothing good there now.

About how long ago did they start doing that? I haven't eaten in BK for over a month and they were still doing that in mid-February last I went.

For me it's dat loooong chicken

A few years ago.
Before, it didn't have the middle bun, and it was bigger and more flavourful.

Weird. I was down in Texas just last month and the Bacon Kings they were serving were pretty good. No middle bun and was just a Double Whopper with no veggies and Bacon.

I have a coo pon for 2-5$ dollars long chicken sandwich..... is it worth it or should I get a double sloubble

they're like the mcchickens dirtier cousin

Also order it as the classic chicken as you don't want to sound like a god damn child calling it a long chicken you uneducated git.

It's greasy goodness. The bun is literally soggy with mayo/grease

>not knowing the name of a fast food sandwich means you're an uneducated git

Are you 400 pounds?

Hello may I please have an order of the long chicken sandwich

used to be the Double Stacker then they axed it, same deal with the A1 burger

now i just don't go to BK because they got rid of everything good. tried the Whopperito a while ago though, which i did think was better than the normal Whopper

>MOMMY WE'RE OUT OF ORANGE NOODLES

what?

all the burger kings in my town suck ass

as in they are dirty, lazy staff, poorly made food

i guess it's because they don't build them on the good side of town. they have been usurped by other restaurants when it comes to new shopping strips

For me it's the chicken fries I only got salmonella poisoning a couple times eating them compared to mcdonalds

>Walk down to BKing
>Order for myself and my nephew
>Go find a spot to sit while dad orders what he wants
>Ended up getting 3.29 deal + whopper, nuggets, fries, and another drink
>Dad comes back to our table with only one drink
>Say we were supposed to get two
>He goes back up and the lady at the counter acts like we are ripping them off
>Go to fill up cup
>ICEE machine is broken
>Get soda instead
>Go to get ketchup
>No paper cups for ketchup so I use a lid
>Ketchup is watery
>Go back to table with my shit and wait for the food
>Dad goes to get food when the order is called
>They forgot the nuggets
>He goes to tell them and the chick acts upset again
>Finally end up eating and it wasn't very good

The best part of the food was probably the bun oddly enough.

I only buy from bk when I get coupons from them, even then it's a bad deal

Their soda and fries are practically free to make, and they charge a fortune and have the nerve to not even fill up the fry container