Who here /devilish/?

who here /devilish/?

>call papa john's
>"I ordered pizza from you guys and the order was wrong, manager said I could reclaim it"
>create confusion, "Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?" level shit
>get a free pizza

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gogS5VFn4dU
youtube.com/watch?v=C6CEGWG-rrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

@8710389
Are you happy with the direction that your life has taken?

what

>eating papa john's, even for free

>Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like
Nigga what?

It's a pretty clear question

>It's dangerous to go alone, take this fresher meme

>Get kicked out of a bar for being wasted off my ass
>Decide to go to Jimmy Johns because its next door and I have a gift card
>I go in, order, give the cashier kid a card and walk to the end of the sandwich area
>As theyre handing me the sandwich the cashier calls out
>"Sir this is a starbucks card"
>I gave him some expired starbucks card lingering in my wallet instead of the gift card
>In my drunken stupor I just take the sandwich, starbucks card and leave

I honestly don't know why they made the sandwich without recieving payment for it, especially since I gave them a fucking starbucks card.

for the same reason they let you just walk out with it, they knew you were drunk and were afraid you might get violent or make a huge scene it they pressed the issue

>go to walmart
>buy groceries
>craving ice cream because on diet
>look for low-calorie ice cream
>cheap as shit brand is on sale for under 2 bucks and only 100 calories a serving
>whatever
>can't find the paper bags to put cold items in so they stay cold that are usually in the freezer section
>go to self-checkout
>no paper bags anywhere
>annoyed, wrap ice cream in several plastic bags and stick at bottom of another before covering with other cold items
>get home and check over receipts to make sure I put everything away and nothing fell out of bag in car (has happened before, not fun)
>no ice cream
>stare confused at receipt for like 10 minutes trying to figure out where it is
>mfw I accidentally stole cheap as fuck shitty ice cream
>mfw there was an employee standing like 3 feet away watching all the self-checkout lanes the whole time
>tfw thinking they watched me wrap it up and "hide" it at the bottom of a bag and thought I did it deliberately
>tfw thinking they let me steal it without stopping me because it was so cheap and they thought I was a loser who needed crappy ice cream that badly
>tfw thinking they probably all got together and laughed about how pathetic I am
>tfw afraid to go back there because now I'm "the ice cream guy"

>Work at a pizza place as a delivery man
>Every delivery, take the tiniest bit off the crust of the pizza in an area that nobody will notice
>If I'm delivering something like a hamburger, take off one of the many lettuce leaves or tomato slices
>Put them all into the bottom compartment of my bag (we don't use it for anything else)
>At the end of the day, take it all out and have my own free meal

I think it's time for me to leave.

>every time you buy a big Mac take off one ingredient and keep it aside
>by the end of the week you can assemble another big Mac from the saved ingredients
>free mac

The best part about this is that you made it yourself

Stay frosty

Is this the definition of homemade?

Video VERY related to this post.

youtu.be/gogS5VFn4dU

Also picture.

how about pay for the things that you get from other people

This dude is rad.

>tfw I'll never become a meme

Nobody fucking cares. I've worked retail, the employees are the biggest thieves there. We'd all get free lunches because we'd just snatch shit and eat it in the break room.

My friend would just buy some shitty meal at the register, walk through the liquor aisle and bag a bottle of booze every shift.

Literally nobody cares because they aren't paid enough.

Also Protip: You can easily get free food by pretending to checkout and just walking out with it, nobody cares and they can't stop you.

His life sounds pretty neat, free pizza and shit

youtube.com/watch?v=C6CEGWG-rrE

>Go to local store.
>In grocery area.
>Want an expensive melon.
>Problem, expensive.
>Peel the sticker off a cheap melon.
>Cashiers are now told to scan the sticker bar codes.
>Enjoy my "watermelon"

Why can't these types of guys ever just bathe for once?

He must have the best pog collection.

When I worked at Walmart they would make you take your receipt with you to the break room.

That said, no one ever checked it so I don't know.

That's pretty fucking nasty. I worked at a pizza place and the drivers never washed their goddamn hands. Stop touching other people's food with your nasty ass hands, faggot.

As long as you bring the ingredients to your home and assemble it there

At my company we record all calls so we try to to see how fucking stupid with impotent rage and then we hang up on them when they get boring.

Theres a running pool with best call of the month getting a 15 buck gift card. its pretty sweet.

You're the infamous hacker Veeky Forums, user, cheer up.

>@

What kind of fucking store do you work in?
I saw a dude get fired for stealing a 4 dollar package of sushi.
LP will weekly do parcel checks on us as we exit the store with bags.
You buy a soda you just wrap the receipt around it.

Kek

Oh my god i fucking love this milkwalker

Let me get my celebration cake from my va

nice