When's the last time you had a nice sloppy chili cheese dog?

When's the last time you had a nice sloppy chili cheese dog?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=geLucCUG4i0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>fake cheese
>soggy brown potatoes
>canned chili
please fucking leave

Stop being intolerant

>>canned chili

I consider myself a chili snob. I put a lot of care into my chili. I enter, and win, chili cookoffs regularly. But you know what? You don't want good chili for a chili dog. The cheap crap in a can like Hormel or Wolf is perfect for chili dogs.

agreed. save the good stuff to be enjoyed on its own

I wonder who could be behind this post?

what's your recipe?

I prefer chili, raw onions, and mustard.

Last weekend. Everytime I go home I make sure I eat at least 5 of these for lunch one day.

Guessing your weight starts with a 3?

>coleslaw
>chili
>together at last

I'd definitely try that

This, canned chili is best for the dogs. I use hormel beanless chili for mine, with cheese dogs or sausages if they're on sale. Bit of onion, bit of colby jack cheese and local bakery dog buns because they're actually robust enough to handle all that shit. Nothing beats a good gutbomb chili dog.

dog looks good but those fries are too thicc

>no onions on the chilidog

youtube.com/watch?v=geLucCUG4i0

Like 6 years ago.

Today actually. I used hot links from my local meat market and real cheese though. Shit was cash.

This.
Why make well crafted chili and put it on a shit meat product. It's like mixing expensive whiskey with coke.
Canned chili with chili dogs
The best bottom shelf whiskey for whiskey and coke. I dont wipe my ass with dollar bills.

The Jews!!!

Coleslaw, yeah I see what you did there.
I have coleslaw on mustard with my bratwurst I can't believe I never thought of this

I'm a solid 165 and 6'1"
The shitty fake cheese really brings it all together
That's not mustard. It's cheese wiz

>I enter, and win, chili cookoffs regularly

How many fucking chili cookoffs are held around you on a regular basis?

Tried it about three years ago once and was amazed that Americans apparently actually eat that.

Learned that chili con carne goes nice with baguette and a little salad though.

when I pulled out of your're mom's cherry-red asshole last night and slung my jizz all over her back lol

I'm a sucker for Sonic's footlong chili cheese coneys.

Ben's Chili Bowl. DC area. 2015.

Never had a chili dog since, only because I never found any other source of a chili dog to be worth my time. Ben's was the best and last chili dog I've had.