Who /obese/ here? And what are you going to start doing about your diet to fix your body?

Who /obese/ here? And what are you going to start doing about your diet to fix your body?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-tEBDWZtVJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

30 minute cardio and decent workout (i used to be huge at lifting)

im pretty big, not overly obese but a large beer gut and ass

American here - is that pic supposed to represent obesity? He looks normal weight.

If you weight less than 200lbs you are underweight in current year

Hope you're doing HIIT

Healthy? He looks like he hasnt had a cheesebuger in over 20 minutes!

Lifting and tracking my calories religiously for 6 months out of the year, losing 30 pounds, then burning out for the other 6 months and gaining it all back.

Belly fat is a high risk indicator for heart disease and death from a heart attack. Is that how you want to die anons?

I'm 150lbs and I'm fat as hell.

I have no idea. I can't stop myself eating on impulse.

You probably aren't that fat unless you're five foot five or below

Formerly 280 currently 230. Still have a long way to go, but I no longer crave unhealthy foods. They actually disgust me now.

I just don't ever see myself looking attractive, but I'd rather be thin and ugly than fat and ugly.

I'm sure you look fine user. Keep up the good work. :)

I think I'm technically obese but I don't look it. I need to quit drinking to fix it

Keto

down 60 pounds since september

According to my BMI, I'm obese.

According to the gym I just joined, I'm about 20lbs away from being ripped.

In five years went from 5' 10" 188 lbs with 34" waist to 235 lbs with a 38" waist. I used to wear large shirts now I'm busting out of extra large shirts. I love to eat & on the weekends I like to drink. I eat pretty healthy most of the time, but then my cheat days turn into cheat weeks. I've cut down on the beer, but I've drastically increased my bourbon intake. I decided this weekend to make changes. I'm gonna get super strict with my portions, cut out snacking, & eliminate all the processed shit from my diet. I'm gonna tone down the drinking, but I still need a couple of days a month to let loose. Now that the sun is out a little later I think I'm gonna start walking after work & take it from there.

kill myself.

I'm just going to stop being so lazy and actually exercise, I have no intention whatsoever of dieting.

Literally the opposite of what you should do to lose weight

I think going to gym and fixing your diet would be quicker than the time it would take for your lard to decay, unless you get cremated

5'10 210 fat fuck. I should be 170.

there's the benefit of zero effort weight-loss though.

I haven't been 170 since grade school.

Heart attacks look painful but I would rather die of a heart attack in my early 50s than live as an old wrinkled man who can barely get around and has to worry about breaking bones and shit.

Neither will happen if you start living an active lifestyle right now

5'8" and 140lbs obese here..

80 pounds down since last July with zero exercise

eat

Catching the stomach flu is a good way to lose weight. You'll shit your insides out, and won't feel like eating. A win/win.

But more serious note, I was 360 pounds after graduating high school in 2010, went to the doctor in 2011 and he determined I had hypothyroidism. (big surprise) Started taking the synthroid and actually taking responsibility with how much I was eating. (hypothyroidism or not, I was eating too much, I'll flat out admit it) Weight started coming off fast. by mid-2013-ish I was down to 190. then went a bit to far down to 170 at my height and was all ribcage. Stay around 180-190 now, still have excess skin/flabbiness though. But oh well.

I've gained 70 lbs in past 4-5 years (now 215) and I barely eat.....i do drink 1-1.5 liters of fireball a day though

I am currently 6'1" and 235. For the last 6 months I've slowly been increasing my running. I run 4-5 days a week and 5 miles each time. Sometimes I do the bike instead because I don't want to fuck up my knees.

After 5 months my weight changed from 240 to 230.

This is will dieting but being very undisciplined about eating. I am disciplined enough to work out every day but not to control my eating.

Just today I started lifting again.

My goal is in August to quit my job and be my goal weight of 185lbs. I'm planning on buying 10 identical tracksuits, to cease shaving/cutting my hair, and going into business making novelty pickled foods. Honestly I don't know why I became obsessed with this endgame, but this is the plan.

How are you going to market your pickled food? Who are you selling to?

Not sure. I live in california so if I go novelty enough I'll market to bay area hipsters. Starting out I'm just selling at local Farmer's Markets. Then once I do the research I'll start going after bay area hipsters and the like.

I have 30k saved up to start out and I'll see where it goes.

good way to barely keep enough nutrition to live and then get the calories to gain weight

If you barely eat but are still overweight it means you're sitting too much. When you sit for longer than an hour at a time your metabolism slows down dramatically, and you use a lot less calories than normal. It can be fixed by getting up and moving around for a few minutes every hour. If you sit for longer than six hours at a time your get an increased risk in cancer and a bunch of other unhealthy shit. The actual act of sitting is the problem.

That is fucking dope. If you sell in the IE, I'll show up and buy all your shit

Stop drinking soda and beer. Water and liquor only.
And if you really want to lose those lbs switch from liquor to cocaine.

>I'm planning on buying 10 identical tracksuits, to cease shaving/cutting my hair, and going into business making novelty pickled foods.

>live in weed central
>no coke anywhere
I just wanna get zooted: (

even if youre just drinking 1 liter of fireball that's over 3000 calories a day. it's amazing youre not even fatter

I've been up and down my entire life. At 29 I told myself I would not be entering my 30s in the 200 range. At 32, I was at 160. Now I'm married, 37, and 210. Uff.

Im 6'1 and 185. Im still a flabby sack of shit despite working out 3 times a week. You gotta be 165 or so before youre going to look the way you want to.

That and a restrictive diet worked for me. Restrictive as in not keeping the calorie dense foods that were my kryptonite around the house. When I go out I still eat them, but now the portions seem too big. 6'2", 181lbs here.

I'm 6 flat and I look great when I'm 200 (That's about the weight when women start to notice me). I'm well built and have some residual muscle still on from when I used to work out. It's about body comp too.
235 currently, down from 260 in December.

You only think you do tubby

I don't look like an underwear model, but girls I think are attractive (no fatties either) have fucked me at that weight, so I realistically can't look that bad. Regularly getting hit on and picking up numbers in public (though I was in college where this was more normal).

I'm built big I'll be fine at 185.

this , loving not being hungry all day and loosing weight

6'2" and about 316lbs at last measure. Was 265 few years back but divorce hit me like a ton of bricks.

Now I'm dating someone who enables and gets off to my morbid debauchery and appetites because everyone is somebody's fetish. Now that I'm above 300, they and I are planning to put together a routine for lifting and cardio because I have a few active hobbies I'm falling behind on and they are interested in keeping me mobile for other reasons before we decide together whether I'm okay where I am, if I should lose, or to see how far forward she can take me.

In the meantime I'm taking long walks and hitting local nature/hiking trails now that winter is starting to taper off.

275, used to be 300. Got a long way to go but becoming poor really helped me reevaluate what and how much I eat.Once I lose a little more I'll start exercising.

15 more lbs and hopefully I will be fucking 15% bf
5'7 and 168 lbs, I'm pretty skinnyfat with lovehandles and a gut, but I can see my top 4 abs when I flex hard so I'm hoping I'll have an okay body under this fat.

enjoy gaining your weight right back after reaching your goal. keto provides great, fast results, but you more or less have to stay on the diet forever if you don't wanna gain it back. counting calories is the best way to go. speaking from experience

Oh, I'm hideous. My weight drops and I turn on my phone camera to see how I look. I'm always disgusting.

>europoors false flagging as americans

O B S E S S E D

I got stage 4 dad bod going on here, I'm 27 but have the body of a guy in his 40s that was definitely always in shape his whole life but is really starting to sag

I'm quite muscular, I do some serious physical training on a daily basis and am fit, but I just can't shake these flabby tits and love handles
my upper abs and rib line are visible, but at the bottom I just have a little flab hanging under my gut

it's really weird. I just can't stop eating chocolate cake, it's a weakness I have, I just need to eat it every day or I'm emotionally very unhappy

Im 6" and some 210lbs. Got a nice looking beerbelly and is overall a little obese. You know what?
I dont give a fuck. Im a self confident mofo.

5'10 230 pounds here. Been eating 1600 calories a day since the beginning of March and lost 10 pounds so far. I think most of it is water weight however. I am CONSTANTLY hungry and weak with so few calories.

It's going to be a struggle to get to 180 pounds.

recommend going to Veeky Forums

read the sticky
go to fatty general for motiviation
go to FPH/FPS fat people hate threads for more motivation

No shit sherlock.

You sound like a real woman who don't need no man. I'm proud of you.

my diet is to just drink coffee until I get the shits real bad then once my body is purged of all its insides I go eat 10 items off the burger king menu.
This process repeats itself every 3 or so days, so far I'm been steadily losing weight like a muffafucker and I've found I don't really feel like eating other than the 8 or so coffees I drink a day. I don't even look forward to the buerger meal.

That's bulimia mate. Please seek help
>inb4 I-I'm not throwing up though
Purging and bingning of any kind is bulimia.
Fug I wanna eat a whole pizza and puke now. But I'm not gonna and you shouldn't do this. You will eventually have a serious health issue.

underweight here
5'11, was slowly gaining, had just hit 155, got sick and lost 10 pounds in two weeks

can't fucking make it back, stuck at 145 looking like an awkward tween when I'm about to hit my thirties

health issue or not I'm losing them pounds

> 6 foot 2 inches
> 297 lbs.
> down from 312 lbs.
> took me 1 1/2 year to lose 15 pounds
> ride bicycle every day
> diet mostly rice beans and plain water
> the weight refuses to come off

You probably will also start to plateau as those health issues come in, your body will go into starvation mode

Bullshit dude. Even with the worst thyroid condition known to man and your body cannot violate the laws of thermodynamics. You are eating or drinking too much of something. Please do not lie and more accurately describe your diet.

1600 calories sounds too low. Most people diet at around 2000 calories.

explain the advantages and disadvantages of starvation mode

Well it's not actually that real of a thing, it's just that your metabolic rate will slow to such a level that you won't be losing much weight and your body will try to convert anything you eat into fat because it expects you to not be eating for a long time.
The health problems will eventually also get you put into a hospital where they will put you on a liquid diet which will fatten you right up.
Extreme bulimia is a terrible way to go from being fat to thin. It's viable to maintain thinness, but to lose all your fat someone will catch on or you will have a health problem that halts your progress.

>Also the binging doesn't feel good to you
>the purging doesn't feel 3x as good
You're a shit bulimic honestly user. At least when I was doing it I got a huge sick thrill.

I enjoy the purge

you've actually swayed me

Counting calories and actually WEIGHING the food you eat is too hard, I've been on a roller coaster of weight loss and gain my whole life. I always fall back into bad habits eventually.

Losing weight is really hard, and I can personally say that bulimia is not the way to do it. I'm sorry you got into that way user.
Count your calories, go for walks, we're gonna make it bruh

>tfw yoyo as well
I think I've netted over 300 +/- pounds in the past 4 years.

salads with lettuce mushrooms and spinach

dressing is vinegar and olive oil

maybe 2 cans of lean tuna each day

steamed broccoli

steamed green beans

steaned brussel sprouts

nothing to drink but filtered water

1 cup peanuts each day

ride bicycle at least 30 minutes each day mostly 1 hour +

it fucking sucks but i have mexican genetics (beer keg torso and skinny arms legs ) and seems like impossible to lose weight

any recc. for apps to count them? I'm gonna go make myself an actual meal, any recommendations on a first good meal too?

He might have the 'beetus. If he's not exaggerating sounds like insulin insensitivity and overproduction. I'm a type 1 with an athletic lifestyle, but I'm still chubby because of the insulin.

I'd go see a doctor and get some tests done if I were you. Honestly sounds like something's wrong there. Address type 2 early enough and it can be reversed.

>MUH GENETICS
Dude you said in your first post you eat mostly rice and beans, yet they are not on this list...
Rice and beans are calorically dense foods, if you're eating those on top of this shit you may not even be at a deficit.
Even if you only were at an average of -400 calories a day (which is not a large deficit), you'd lose -2800 a week, which is .8 lbs a week. .8x75 (round it for argument's sake) it is physically impossible for you to have lost less than 60 pounds in a year and a half.
So I just don't believe you. You can cry genetics all you want but genetics don't magically make fundamental truths of the universe wrong. Even with severe Hypo thyroidism there's no way you'd lose less than 45 or so.

Any Cardio techniques you recommend or have? Might try to get into Cardio, would like to know what to do.

Mexican genetics, too. Yeah, sounds like type 2 diabetes. He needs to see a doctor.

I think you should make some chicken and asparagus! Season the chicken with salt and pepper as well as thyme, cook it however you're most comfortable. Cook the asparagus in olive oil with salt and pepper in a skillet. Have 1.5 cups of chicken and 2 cups of asparagus.
I don't use apps, I just know I can't go over 500 a meal, or 100 a snack. I eat 3 meals and 1 or 2 snacks a day.

yes i cannot list everything i eat but i figured out my problem is too many fruits each day ( probably around 3-4 servings )

i eat mostly rice and beans with cooking oil and tomatoe sauce as mymain meal per day

i run a calorie surplus beacuse of too many calories from fruit

> now i see error of my ways

He'd complain of fucked blood sugar symptoms if that were the case though. Hard to do cardio with fucked blood sugars. (roommate in college was a type one, very thin actually, and the shitty blood sugar thing seemed like murder, hope you're good user)

thanks brah, really thank you, chicken sounds good and I dunno any of the calories for anything. Might need to start looking those up.

>Here's my detailed diet
>leave out several other items that reveal I actually eat way more than I claimed
God dammit dude.

No problem man, as a former bulimic I really hate to see people trapped in the meme. You also have to know you're going to relapse, which could become a full blown backslide. You need to tell someone in your life if you have anyone that you've been struggling with it, and if possible you should talk to a mental health professional as well. Worst comes to worst on a backslide make an SOS thread here, and I'll try and find it, I browse Veeky Forums most every day.
Figuring out calories is easy. Google will let you know. The age of the smartphone is so nice for this stuff. Chicken is about 250 cal a cup usually, for breasts at least. Asparagus is really light on calories but tasty and filling.
I'm glad you're gonna try and get more healthy user, really good decision.

keep jars of pickles around

they're really tasty and as theyre just brined cucumbers, very low in calories

Super high in sodium though, which retains water, which means that your weight remains artificially high which is not good for someone with an eating disorder.

that really got me thinking

i go through about a bag of jerky a week and i drink nothing but water and i've been working hard to lose weight

could that and all of the other salty (no homo) things be keeping my weight up

i know it fluctuates throughout the day and that the most optimal time to weigh yourself is on an empty stomach and after taking a shit but could that be keeping it up?

350 lbs, been going to the gym to pack on muscle, but cardio is murder. It takes so long with such slow results. What motivates you guys?

Not really after a good piss and shit I don't think, but if you eat a fuckload it's possible. Do you feel/get bloated and stuff

Fucking attractive women, and that's only been tangible and legitimately motivating because I've done it before when thin.
>inb4 if you don't do it for you etc
That is doing it for me. I want to fuck hot girls, I want to be attractive again, I want to feel confident and cool.

I'll go ahead and google all the stuff I buy later and I'll let my flat mates know the deal. Thanks for the advice, I can do this.

Thx mate, that's actually really motivating. It's been years, hopefully my autism sheds away too

I quit that sugar poison that is soda, gone straight to soda water with a squeeze of lemon or a muddled plum and that has cut 20% of my daily calorie intake on its fucking own.
I'm a short fuck and I'm rocking a 34 inch waist and I should be down to 32 by the end of the year.

the prospect of living longer, gaining confidence in myself, attracting a mate, not being looked at with derision

whenever i feel an urge to stuff shit down my throat i close my eyes nice and tight and think of boogie

youtube.com/watch?v=-tEBDWZtVJU (watch both parts)
i don't really feel bloated after eating muh jerky

Eh autism doesn't just shed, but if you're hot you're autism proof.

Dude it's been years for me as well, fuck.
>last time I had sex (4+ years ago) it was with two chicks at once
I want it again bros.

Jawesome. Please tell your flatmates ASAP, it will be very difficult, and it honestly is embarrassing as fuck (or it was for me, I just want you to be prepared for that strong embarrassment feeling which holds so many of us back from doing things) but you have to power through and let someone close to you know. I know you can do it user.

Fuck getting ripped, bear mode is where its at.
Fake, hollow bitches go for ripped Chads.
Girls with decent personalities as well as looks go for Brohams.