Hey y'alls I'm gonna teach you how to cook a crock pot meal in your bedroom because you hate your roomate

Hey y'alls I'm gonna teach you how to cook a crock pot meal in your bedroom because you hate your roomate.

Start by cuttin up some chicken. I am a bit buzzed mind you all ..

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Crock-Pot-SCCPVL600-R-6-Quart-Manual-Portable/dp/B003OATAZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

once you're done put the cutting bosrd and knife in sink and don't wash just to piss your roommate off

gather your supplies and head to your bedroom..

Rookie move, leave it in his bathtub/shower.

set yp your crock pot in your room if you havent already

btw these are the oranges.. that i have to keep in my room because my roommate keeps eating them. i bought them

try puttin in the sour cream without a spoon cuz you forgot to bring a spoon to your bedroom and your roommate is out in the kitchen so u dont wanna go back out

wow can't believe Veeky Forums hasnt fixed the phone flipping images phenomina

anyway add chicken

I love this so far. you really live this way?

i had some onion chopped up already so im added that

Yes . thinking about getting a mini fridge for my room soon just unsure how to haul it up the stairs to my room.

> how to have an explosion in your house

watch out anons

how can i possibly have an sxplosion

anyway add cream of whatever. chicken is preffered but i forgot to get some at he store so all i have is celery .

drain yer corn in yor bathrroom because the bathroom is closer to your room than the kitchen ..

keep it going OP, i need to cum

add yer corn ... duh

optional: do it all over again cuz i like corn... i love corn !! im doubling my corn.

add cheese !!!!! sharp. heddar is best :_)

guys is this enough cheese? :-)

You should have a cooking show OP. I'd love to watch this.

Does Hyvee exist outside of flyover country?

I've only encountered it in middle of nowhere farmland Minnesota. Yummy beef sticks tho.

Bedroom cooking with autism?

>Not draining it out the window so you cn stay in your room
Rookie

I'd call the show Pan Seared Autism.

holy shit..... i've taken note..

add rice !! yellow rice.

your behavior is symptomatic of classical pathological avoidance syndrome. probably contributing to borderline personality disorder. in old school speak man up.

I bet that sounded really cool in your head

i live alone but still kind of want to cook in my bedroom now

good choice OP
im on the edge of my seat here

buddy i already know what i got. no need to diagnose people on the internet .

go back downstairs and grab your seasonins you forgot and a spoon and a paper towel. p

>>etc
Dude...
I lived in a place in my late 20's that had a shared kitchen, private bathrooms for each room.
It was so fucking disgusting. I did all of my prep in my bathroom and only entered the kitchen when I needed to use the range.
One of the roomies had a growth pattern in his hair that was obviously from brain surgery.
Shit was so fucked up.
I'm sorry it's like that for you.

>hy vee

What up my Midwest dwelling nigga?

forgot to reply to this. no. i dont think so but i damn wish. hyvee is great.

sup

anyway add more cheese because fuck it

oh and add your seasonings obvi

where is the cajun seasoning....???

not fucking there.. i live in flyoverland not in the gulf of mexico

stir that shit and occcupy yourself until it's done. anyone can ask me shit now or i might nap depending on how poppin this thread gets

you could reply to my feels, asshole

This is my first time in Veeky Forums and it's so wonderful.

I want to see how this turns out

alright dude what's the name of this dish...
unless this is a reimagining of those great depression meals.

hyvee chinese food tho

Used to live with 5 people, shared one tiny kitchen. Used to secretly work magic with a crockpot and a rice maker in my room. Best of luck to you, fellow sadfriend.

tumblr has their sights on this thread
remember to wave hello

on-topic what kind of crockpot is that

sorry dude. my story with my roommate is very complicated. it has nothing to do with them being messy or whatever. i just can't be in the same room as them.
there's your (you)

cheesy chicken n rice with some corn and onion ...

very good stuff !

im glad there is other people sharing this struggle. i thought i was crazy doing this but i am glad there are others .

if this is that peoplegetreallymadatfood blog fuck you desu . ck has been my homeboard for years and years and now you got these dumb fucks on here ruining it . sorry for getting mad. ck and food in general is one of the few things that makes me keep on living. an original.

Alright, serious question. Why do you have cream of celery in your house? Why would you ever buy that when you could just buy more cream of chicken? Hell, even cream of mushroom is a better idea!

man i really didnt want this to blow up.. now my roommate gonna see this ....

it is that blog
what else do you make with it? any soups or stews? i have my eyes set on a crockpot so i can advance to the next stage of NEET

>there's your (you)
Thanks, sweety. Hope it gets better for you.

For the fag who deleted his post:
amazon.com/Crock-Pot-SCCPVL600-R-6-Quart-Manual-Portable/dp/B003OATAZ4

it's not usually like this. ive been here on and off for years, these threads are a rare treat

also does anybody remember that rambling old guy who used to post here like a year ago? he would start out on topic and semicoherent but then trail off into random bullshit

also irish stew guy, remember irish stew guy?

how long do you let it go in the pot? low or high?

i wish i knew. i just kinda like gettin a buncha different creams..

this is my first time making stuff with it. thanks for ruining my life even more.

Yeah, it's peoplegettingreallymadatfood from Tumblr.

I'm one of those fuckwits, but I'm only lurking (besides telling you this).

i used to live in a place with a fucking disgusting kitchen, the other 3 people literally did not know how to clean... a buddy let me cook bit batches of stuff at his place over the weekend, and i used a mini fridge and microwave to eat it over the course of a week.

>also irish stew guy, remember irish stew guy?
and the drive-thru autist

i came here to tell you, i have been lurking Veeky Forums since pink salt guy and it burdens me every day to see us commodified

return to your graven site

>Saying someone has a mental disorder
>Then telling them to just stop it
Do you even understand what the fuck you are saying?

return to your craven site

I crave you

>phone flipping images phenomina

It's because Veeky Forums strips the EXIF data and some phones save the orientation information in the EXIF instead of orienting it that way hard coded. If you open up the image with pretty much any image editing software and resave it, it wont flip.

I sincerely hope people remember blue plate guy.

How about guy who always took pictures with his gun? Or the guy with 6 mice?

oh or when people unironically liked Joey's World Tour!

I miss Angie

wasn't this carafe guy??

haha he would have firearms or controversial books i remember

what about that user who was trying to figure out how to hide butter underneath margarine in a butterbell to hide it from his crazy vegan GF?

says online 3-4 hours on high so i'm trying that hopefully it don't explode

oh man i remmeber blue plate guy.

update: well my life will probably be ruined thanks to this thread and that dumb tumblr making this shit blow up more than it needs to be but whatever. our relationship is already shit might as well publish it on Veeky Forums.

No, he always posted meals on a white plate with a blue rim. Blue plate special, yo!

It sorta looked like this.

...Except it didn't. Fuck I can't find blue plate guys plate
YOU THERE! HELP ME EXPLAIN MY AGING MEMORY

you askin thw wrong person

I used to have a big compilation of ROG's posts. Possibly my favorite user of all time. I'm guessing he died.

I just cooked five chicken breasts in my crockpot on low. Took about three hours. High heat might dry them out if you leave them that long. I didn't have all that corn and cheese and cream though, just some garlic, onions, and bbq sauce. Yours might take longer.

mfw i was here on Veeky Forums for masaokis but still saw this thread on tumblr

anyways pls keep going op im getting hungry

>saw this thread on tumblr
No wonder this board has gone to shit.

staying tuned OP

I just made a great black bean and chicken soup. I basically just tossed dried black beans, raw chicken pieces, carrots, celery, corn, potatoes and brocolli. Let it boil on the stove for like 2 hours.

Shit was good as fuck

Tumblr has threads? I thought it was more like a blog type thing.

Why do you hate your roommates user?

The Midwest is the worst.

OP hows it lookin?

it's crap

he died of alcohol poisoning

He was imitated a lot, but he was too original to perfect.
I'd like to see your collection.

I miss BBQ KING

Reading comprehension

Rambling old man was great. Pretty sure I saw him about 6 months ago, unless it was a really good copycat.

Was it good op?