What kind of fish do you recommend that a cheapo like me can buy for Polynesian cooking at Walmart or some other cheap...

What kind of fish do you recommend that a cheapo like me can buy for Polynesian cooking at Walmart or some other cheap, common store?

The polynesian cooking meme is finally, just now, arriving in flyover country? Wow. Just wait until the nouvelle cuisine arrives, it's going to blow your small, oxycodone-soaked minds.

Why don't you go to your local Polynesian grocery store and see what they got in fresh?

Tilapia

>eating literal garbage fish

Man, stop whining about things being "popular". When people like things, let them like it.

Would you be by any chance this guy?

Yes.

mahi mahi

that's exactly what he was asking for
nice suggestions tho

I'd go for Swai op

True, they do eat chicken shit.

You should probably google "Polynesia".

>tfw when flyover and abuse substances often
this is a meme right? other people do it too, right? i'm not a victim of my environment, right?

That was whining to you? I'm just marveling at the time capsule that is flyover USA. Just catching onto foodie fads from 1957. I've never even had "polynesian food" and I don't think anyone under 70, at least in the coastal world, could say any different.

Are we not allowed to find it fascinating when we get a glimpse at the real life fossils that live between the Hudson River and the Diablo Range? Why do you hate joy?

Ayyy. Look forward to the result.

Non-flyovers take substances to enhance what they're doing, not because they have nothing else going on.

"Polynesian food" has about as much to do with what they eat in Kiribati as Crab Rangoon has to do with Burmese food

I'm not trying to ruin anyone's fun here, it's just a factual, historically correct observation

I'm new to cooking so, I hope I don't majorly fuck it.

but no one wants to do anything with me! my brother and friends ditched me on my birthday and st. Patrick's day. they all said, "oh, im probably not doing anything but I'll let you know if i do" and then their snapchat and Instagram shows them partying.

I'm not obnoxious I've grown up since high school. i try to come up with fun things to do. why don't they like me?! i fucking hate normalfags so much!

Call them out on it. Punch them if needed.

The only language cunts speak is punches. They're not 'normies' they're just your average cunt.

Christ, this is why society has so many problems with shut ins and social anxiety.

Then do explain. That sounds interesting, and might help OP

Contemporary "Polynesian" (even "tiki") just means Pan-Asian.

>Hudson river and the Diablo Range
You mean LA and NYC? Or are you a little flyover fuck in denial?

get a fishing license, find a stocked pond, Its a fun hobby and you're almost guaranteed to catch something that can be at least pan fried, or if you live near an ocean, gear up and go big.

Granted that can be way more expensive (especially ocean where the yield is lower) but its a lot more fun and you never know what you might get. You dont even need a boat, just a cheap ass rod and some cheapass bait. (especially for freshwater)

>babby just googled what the hudson river is
Are you one of those people from Texas or Chicago who thinks you're not a flyover just because you have an airport with nonstop service to New York?

>flyover education: the post

You mean 1947.
Fucking flyovers.