Webm's

Any webm that is Veeky Forums related. all forms of food and cooking, it doesn't matter.

wtf that lightning and setup and those fat hands.

is she jack's wife?

the last part was overkill

what's that red stuff that looks like ginger pulled on top of the pulled pork?

Lol, but seriously what's the pink stuff

At what time? If it the sauce, it's thousand island dressing.

red stuff is pickled onions

Thanks you, I guessed as much. What food chain is this. It looks spectacular

Today on How It's Made...

clean cut

could you slice this clean and organized

pretty sure its franklin bbq, the """"best"""" bbq restaurant in america

she has skill, but
>cutting towards yourself

Yes, except we get taught that slicing towards yourself is what mongoloids do.

Unsanitary

I'm afraid you misunderstand the age old sentiment of "cut away from yourself".

It is intended to prevent people from cutting themselves while slicing or carving. However, it is wholly acceptable to cut towards yourself from a technical standpoint. It provides higher levels of control over the slice. There's a reason wood carvers do fine pieces with a thumb grip, cutting towards themselves.

However, it's generally accepted that you don't cut towards yourself until you have a lot of experience and practice. A sharp knife is also a must, because you are much more likely to cut yourself with a dull knife than a properly sharp one.

after all that, I'd simply get up and leave. no payments no tip just simply leave.

This is such a fucking retarded practice.

holy shit. is that from alinea?

she's jack's childhood friend, presumably whom Ja/ck/ beta orbited for some time

by inviting her on his show to do a latina cooking segment he's basically flashing his dick at her and asking if she regrets not letting him get some of that beautiful moist enchilada

Is that olive loaf?

That would have an insane amount of calories, and I think I might do it

it's really simple looking to make.

What is this from?

This is honestly a cool webm because it shows you how much people are willing to pay for the craft of presentaion

That is fantastically unattractive.

neat

Shenburnt it.

Delicious

tl;dr

Meat slicers and madonlin/benriners are used in the professional world.

These guys are sooo fucking fast!
Wish I could do it like that.

i peed a little

I'll never get tired of watching Jack waddle around his kitchen with a confused look on his face.

Mayo in cake.

Good fucking lord.

>oil and egg don't belong in cake

Why is this thread nothing but the exact same webms as the last thread?

if you don't like the content, leave fucktard.

>puts cheese into pancake mix
>What? Doesn't milk belong in pancakes?

This

Hard to accept, but mayo is mostly oil and oil is an ingredient in cake -more oil than you'd think.

at least get the filename right

Because this board is absolute shit

not analogous

This is a thread, not a board dumbass.

Average Southern Italian cuisine

proven fake

I keep opening webm threads hoping to see something new. There's occasionally new stuff posted but it gets tiring seeing the same posts over and over and over again.

this is a joke right
this has to be a joke

Be honest, you're on the spectrum right?

Yeah the entire channel on YouTube is just joke vids like that one. Some are really shitty looking too.

Only if you're a fag

Impossible.

>tfw someone saved your alura jenson OC

I was not really on board with this but then they really stepped up their game for the deserts.

>all that unnecessary tortilla tossing

Why do all these street food wannabes always do those pointless movements? It's not impressive at all and makes you look like a jackass. Reminds me of the guy who signed his name on eggs with mayonnaise at his burger stand.

Ricotta pancakes are literally the best kind of pancakes.

He's wasting so much honey. I know hot knives are fast and easy to use but you won't have this issue with good old fashioned fork scratchers.

cant you just squeeze it out of the wax after?

VERY ORIGINAL POST

Fucking faggot

you've obviously never had to deal with heating up a lot of tortillas. speaking out of your ass lmao

more to the point the way she's slicing is not remotely dangerous. her fingers are a mile above the knife and it's hardly like she's going to the draw the knife all the way to her stomach.

>speed control dial
>let's just start it withe the speed cranked way up so I can stress the gears and motor, and burn my hands all at once
>it worked!
>a little too well, though, let's dial it down a smidge and do it again so I can stain a towel this time

you guys are plebs. would it help if you knew that the table cloth itself is designed and brought out especially for the dessert, and cleaned like any of the other dishes?

how does it do that?

That's actually hot as fuck.

>Mexican cuisine

You'd still lose a bit of honey. I would heat it up in a pot and skim off the wax and pour the honey it into the holding tank but that takes much more effort than fork scratching into a spinner.

Its also not sanitary (unless your using plastic disposable gloves).

holy shit

u are a smart one

Was the cook jewish?

That's not the point. We get it, failed art majors need a job too but there is absolutely no reason to do all of that pointless shit, just bring everyone a beautiful plate and fuck off, it's not even slightly impressive, a child could do the same.

Holy shit, I'm surprised to see this guy here. Probably the most disgusting youtube channel I've come across.

Fuck I've seen this dude eat a whole cake in one sitting before

There are many things about the concept that could appeal to some people. It's communal. It's unique. It's generous (or at least appears that way). it's a spectacle. You get to see poured custards set into gels in front of you, and frozen sponges shatter and then thaw in a sea of nitrogen vapour. You get an insight into the chefs process, and the components that go into a dish. To many diners there may be something stale about the practice of just receiving a neat, played dessert. obviously I wouldn't expect everyone to see the appeal, but your knee jerk reaction to it is stuffy and pretentious.

good god

you know what is missing from that? the fucking tomato sauce.

Been wondering how does Jack financially survive in the real world? Is he retarded enough to be on welfare forever? I can't imagine him working a job expect maybe mowing lawns.

So much of that meat is just ruined it's sad.