How do you like to flavor your sodie, Veeky Forums?

How do you like to flavor your sodie, Veeky Forums?

I really don't like the freestyle machines, the stuff that comes out of them has a weird chemical flavor

old crow bourbon.

>my mixture of carbonated water and mysteriously flavored syrup tastes chemically
The fuck did you expect?

Like pussy apparently.

I would rape her in front of everyone and it would be totally worth it

MY MAN

it's different though, its sorta like that bitter chlorine flavor you get from shitty artificial sweeteners

Truly a king of the bottom shelf. Generally prefer Old Grand-dad, but Old Crow is good stuff.

There is not a single person that isn't a restaurant owner or a coke rep that actually likes these machines or the soda they dispense

I WANNA TRY THIS MACHINE SO BADDDDD GAD DAMNIT.
COKE FREESTYLE IN NORWAY WHEN

>drinking soda

Even Turkey has had it for years

>not drinking soda

Then thats like the closest place I can get it

>drinking a ridiculous amount of sugar because it "tastes good"

Fatty

>goes onto a food board
>makes fun of people for liking tasty things

>eating garbage
>eating trash
>ruining your body for a sugar rush

Soda is objectively one of the most inferior drinks you can have.

In fact, drinking anything other than water, tea, coffee, or some sort of alcohol is pretty much worthless. Drink should exist solely to cleanse your palette or have some sort of stimulating effect. Added sugar is quite literally a meme decision

>>posting on a food and cooking board
>>claims that taste is irrelevant

I'm with you about soda being unhealthy, but your claim that drinks can't be made for flavor purposes is pants-on-head retarded.

I like the mixes you can get with the app.

I will kill your theory in three words.

>DIET
>RASPBERRY
>COKE

BRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPfT!

>thinking that drinking sugar makes you fat

RASPBERRY CPKE EXISTS??!?!?!?? GIIIIIIIIVVVEEEEE GOD DAMNIT SO FEW CHOISES HERE

Onlt fat fucks use the word "tasty," especially in regards to junk food trash. Soda is for children with the 'betus.

She might have a hideous face though

With her vaginal secretions.

The old man in the back , bet he has a picture of his wife

with legs like that she could look like a female Steve Buscemi and I'd still hit it.

We get it. You're upset that some people like junk food and choose to consume processed foods and sweets.

Next you're going to tell us how to eat a steak properly and to activate our almonds.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

you don't need to look at it if you hit it from the back, which is exactly what I would do

Came to post this exact thing.

Sorry OP but if you put a picture like that then the only thing I'm going to think about is pussy.

Coke + Lime is stupid good.
I also like the Freestyle machines because since the syrup comes out on one side of the stream and the water on the other, you can make the drink as strong or weak as you want by just moving the cup halfway out of the stream for a second.

They're not that great. They always have a line because anyone over 35 can't figure out how they fucking work

Disgusting. those things are cesspools of filth

I want to drink the piss straight out her cooch like a dog.

>There is not a single person that isn't a restaurant owner or a coke rep that actually likes these machines or the soda they dispense

I LOVE standing in line behind 5 giggling niggers all taking 10 minutes each to add 20 flavors of soda in one fucking drink.

t. virgins

That's what I was thinking about the soda dispenser...

You really aren't missing out on much unless you're some kind of generic soda connoisseur

I like to put raspberry and lime in some ginger ale. I love ginger ale.

Lately whenever I see a beautiful woman like this the first thought I have is I wish I was her, I wish I was born female. But I was always a very sexually active straight man, I wanted to plow these women and I always thought about it in a "primal" way. Idk what's happening should I sex a man

These are the truth.

Unless they're mixing sodas I don't see how there can be any improvement

Roy rogers and Shirley Temples are two of my favorite non-alcoholic drinks but the flavoring they use in the machines is so extremely cheap that it makes the sodas worse by adding them

WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOSE

patricians

>the part where her ass meets her thigh
just want to cup it

That is where the boner is created

Some of us don't drink soda every day, you stupid cock sucker.

Raspberry sprite, son.

coke lime bitch, but not that gay diet shit

You must be cripplingly obese, fagmerican.

Not at all. I know what pussy tastes like and I love eating it.

>should I sex a man
No, that would make you a faggot.

Do what I do, wear stockings and panties to work under your jeans. Sooooo sexy!

>must be fat since he didn't drink diet soda
It's all sugar water in some way, shape, or form. Like something that attracts bugs.

Fuckin' hate those things. Because of the fucked up imitation fruit flavors everyone wants to add to their goddamn coke you'll have leftover flavors in your beverage of choice.

So you have to fucking purge the goddamn thing each time you use one, but you don't want that swill in your fucking cup so you purge into the overflow tray below. But..

SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER the layout of the grate below the dispenser isn't designed so that if it's run without a cup it'll harmlessly pour into a deep drawer, no. Instead they actuate the fucking thing with a button above the open maw of the beast, instead of sensibly with a lever activated by pressing a cup into it. Point is, it's going to fucking splash on you if you're not careful.

Capacity in the drawer below is also a fucking joke too, because of the flavors bleeding into drinks people pour out nasty drinks full of ice into it and refill. It gets full fucking FAST.

What I'm trying to say is I mix root beer and Coke.

I've never once seen a fit or thin person drinking "diet" soda. They are always lardasses.

I don't know what was so wrong with the old drink fountains that they had to create those fucking things.

they aren't as space efficient.
Because those five feet on the wall of a restaurant could really be used for something better

She has a nice figure

Rape in public
Shit i last fucking for nearly 2 hours which makes quickies worthless to me, i left thinking you last all of 10 seconds which makes me laugh

have fun in prison explaining how sex by force is something you enjoy baby

They save space, and they log product usage so managers have a better idea of what to order.

Peach soda is fucking amazing. I probably only have 2-3 sodas a month but holy shit do I love peach Sprite or peach Fanta.

Wish peach aoda existed here. Wish anything existed here.

I always run some water to clean out the leftover syrup
for me its half vanilla sprite and half cherry sprite

You can see that women's culo...

vanilla gingerale.....

Half Orange Coke and half Vanilla Coke.

Or, if they have it, Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper only a few ice cubes.

I get the raspberry vanilla mcchicken flavor
it is to die for