Witchcraft and her bullshit food

I live with a crazy housemaid who makes one of the worst food to grace mankind. My family call her witchcraft for horrendous unit 731 levels of cooking.

>Be me a hard working school cuck fag.
>Walk home tired.
>Stomachgrowl.mp3
>Walk into kitchen.
>Greeted by the smell of..Pancakes?
>Nope.exe
>I saw Nuclear Fission before my eyes.
> "WTF is that?!"
>"Oh its a Pizza pie user."
Ingredients of the abomination
>Flour,Egg and Sugar for dough.
>Cheese dogs for Pepperonis

P.S This isn't the first time she fucked up...She once made Ice cream using shaved ice and topped off with Cesar salad dressing I'm not fucking kidding.

P.S.S Will attempt to eat the thing.

She also fried the pizza. Moar pics

>that shithole of a kitchen
>Live in made
Whut
Gotta be third world.

lurking

>made

A WEAPON TO SURPASS THE METAL GEAR.

Whenever my mom makes tuna melts she uses double the amount of mayonnaise necessary. It's like eating mouthfuls of mayonnaise. And she tops it with slices of velvetta cheese, which is even worse than normal American cheese. I just wanted some fucking tuna on a fucking piece of toast and she does this shit. What a bitch

holy smokes...

I really feel bad for this woman
I hope a close relative of hers wins the lottery or something

Anons should I actually try the thing?

I'm honestly afraid.

The middle part of the pizza seem....Soggy.

Its more of a fucking pancake than a godamn pizza....A BAD PANCAKE.

Lol triggered 3rd worlder detected. Sorry I spelled a word as its homophone, I'm sure you've never done it

Eat it, pussy

Is this the Phillipines?

NOPE

Tell her it's shit. You can do this without being mean.
Say, "I know you just want to keep me/us fed, but you can't just throw random combinations of items together using incorrect cooking methods. It's unhealthy (this meal in particular is absolutely awful) and potentially unsafe (this dough used eggs that looked like they didn't get cooked) and frankly it generally doesn't taste good"
She is your EMPLOYEE

>3rd worlder
where did that come from?

My original post you replied to?

I'm not the OP

e napaka-tanga mo din pala e

kung di mo mapapalayas si ate, e di ikaw magluto ng pagkain niyo at paglinisin nyo na lang ng bahay

amputa puro ka datdat di ka naman din marunong magluto

ano ba pangalan mo
hindi naman
masarap
magandang hapon

that's the extent of my pidgin flip

inb4 the maid posting .. lol

>well you're just a real idiot aren't you? if you can't throw "ate" (big sis) out, then you cook your own food and just let her clean the house.
>son of a bitch, you're all talk, bet you can't even cook

that's the translation

Nice

Calm the fuck down
She does not fuck up all the time, These are just one of her 'experiments'. Her strengths are cooking pancit not....THIS.

Alam ko naman mag luto tang ina mo!

Also she is paid handsomely despite some of her fuck ups...DAMN!

I'm sorry, but why does the OP picture looks like he lives in a war torn region?

Thanks for the suggestion I opened up to her, I guess she kinda understood.

Before she was kinda hardheaded but when my fellow employees disagreed she understood her wrongdoings.

I guess shock therapy does not work all the time dude.

Also you motherfucker she is a single mother who has a daughter and she is working hard, She fucks up sometimes and is hardheaded but I know she can listen to change.

My friends once tasted her 'experiments' and called her witchcraft

AND I HATE..People who accuse me of slave fucking labor fucking cunt.

My girlfriend makes mac&cheese with just macaroni and cheese. It's meme level food where i live and my friends make fun of me because she eats it.

what the fuck is this thread? it's like i stumbled into some random /int/ general where i don't speak the language.

so make your own tuna melts you mommaboy

not him but it came from the deluded sense of American't superiority that makes them look down on all other nations (except (((((greatest ally))))) & their Saudi Oil pimp)

betting on this
all in

so your sex slave cooks shitty food? if shes so shit why not sell her? or free her?

>Pancake with hotdogs
Sounds like a normal american meal, to be relatively frank.

Is she asian? That seems like how they would think pizza is made.

>Flips
>Human

Pick one

MAX KEKS HAHAHAHA. As long as it makes them shart