ITT: Food that you KNOW is killing you but you can't get enough of

ITT: Food that you KNOW is killing you but you can't get enough of

Speaking of LJS, get the chicken and shrimp meal with extra hushpuppies.

Damn they got a meal that comes with the tendies and shrimp? I always have to get a 2 chicken and have to pay extra for 4 shrimps and hushpuppies.

No. You have to ask for the fish and shrimp meal and then ask if you can substitute the fish for chicken.

Same price.

Hello my marketer friend, word of advice switch up your IP when posting replies to yourself.

Mah nigga. Next time I'm down there I'll try that. You ever tried that Pineapple and cream cheese pie?

>He thinks LJS even has enough money for marketers

I don't eat pies, especially cold/frozen pies. Pineapple and cream cheese just sounds disgusting by the words alone

Also get the cocktail sauce and a large mountain dew.

None, because I don't have the willpower of a fucking child.

Taco Bell and tendies

Burger king keeps sending me 2 for 1 burger vouchers, it's like they know my weaknesses.

Every time I eat 2 burgers my heartrate rises and I get that weird pounding in the back of my head like I can hear my heart inside my head.

>Every time I eat 2 burgers my heartrate rises and I get that weird pounding in the back of my head like I can hear my heart inside my head.
every time someone on the internet talks about eating fast food they always mention something like this happening randomly after eating from whatever cheap fast food national chain

you guys are fucking lying and need to stop being such sissy prudes

I'm guessing you haven't reached your 30's yet

Eh, not a fan of Cocktail sauce or sodas.

>being in your 30s
>2017

get younger faggot

I tend to eat very sensibly on a day to day basis so I can indulge in the trashy stuff I love every two weeks or so without it killing me. Favorite trashy indulgences include: Mexican tortas, Italian cold cut hoagies, chili dogs, B/SEC on a roll and Reubens.

Pizza and beer

sweets.

This, especially ice cream. There's at least a 60% chance I'm getting Type 2 Diabetes at this rate.

Flyover state reporting in here. Is there anyone who actually eats at long john silver's that doesn't live in the midwest?

I live in Texas and I eat there. Pic related

What?

texas is flyover country for all cultural purposes

I eat this shit at least 3 times a week and have gained 20 pounds in a year.

Granted I eat it with samosa, rice, and naan.

>HURR DURR MUH FLYOVER

Stop trying to make yourself feel better for over paying for everyday life.

>Is there anyone who actually eats at long john silver's that doesn't live in the midwest?
>midwest
>Texas

I think you just really like using the word flyover. Give it a rest, queer

wow tex don't get your assless chaps in a twist, i'm a flyover dweller too

Not from Texas.

This

It's bad for me, but we're all gonna die someday, so eh.

>Not getting the Super Sampler combo
One fish, one chicken, four butterflied shrimps and a scoop of popcorn shrimps, with hushpuppies and two sides.
I usually ask for two fish, but if you like the tendies get two chicken instead.

Now I FUCKING want Long John Silver's.

Augh, jesus.

Monster and feet. I feel ya brother.

Throw some yeast in that jar and make some Monster hooch

7-eleven hot dogs.