I finally invited this qt from work, home for some light dinner. I bought a couple of reds, Shiraz...

I finally invited this qt from work, home for some light dinner. I bought a couple of reds, Shiraz, but just found out I don't have a corkscrew. I guess I could press the cork down, idk.
Any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ckoKeeq8VR0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's like a thousand tricks for what to do in this situation. You can use a shoe even

Gently Bump the bottom of the bottle against the side of a tire of a car, or put it in a shoe and bump against a wall

Sabre the bottle faggot.

Your date is cute but not my type, prefer longhairs and a little older but who am I to judge

it's aussie wine, it won't be good

>aussie
>bad

Fuck off you ignorant shit.

this is usually recommended, however I have never seen anybody really do it and I failed myself already: youtube.com/watch?v=ckoKeeq8VR0

Just take a long hard stick and push the fucker right in.

Do you have to open this shit right the fuck now? If not, just buy a fucking corkscrew.

Wine is for degenerates.

Use a knife to pull put the the cork, and then slam it into the table, do it in front of her, it'll make her wet.

t.Aussie

Good lord I thought that was an oven mitt holding a wine bottle at first

Drill in screw
Pull out corkscrew with pliers
????
Enjoy that shitty joke and Profit

This, I like a dog that can fill me full of raw throbbing meat.

Is right, I've opened a bottle of wine with an umbrella once. Get creative

it takes a crane.

Shut the fuck up Leo you dense cunt.

Don't push the cork in just buy a god damn cork screw.
1, you are going to look like an idiot if you open the wine without a corkscrew.
2, if you push the cork in the increase in pressure inside the bottle could easily make the bottle explode before the cork gets all the way out of the neck of the bottle. had this happen to me one time. Luckily only a hole popped out of the glass and it was towards the top of the bottle so I was able to drink most of the bottle with minimum spillage but just buy a goddamn corkscrew

They sell corkscrews at almost every gas station.

don't you have any neighbors you could ask?