Oh boy, I can't wait to see what flavor of bubblegum I get from the mac-

Oh boy, I can't wait to see what flavor of bubblegum I get from the mac-

my quarters went directly into the MKII cabinet.
i'm not a gambling man.

Awful

Isn't boring pink worse?

Nope

I'll keep you in my prayers, man

I think I remember these, they tastes like some fucked up potpourri or something

>candy

Can't relate, I had parents who actually raised me

No idea where the "black people like the grape drank" meme came from.

Cherry, Orange, and Grape flavors all tastes like cough medicine. The candy in OP'S picture tastes so bad. Lemon and green apple are the only good flavors.

>I wonder what flavor of Gumball I get
>It's superball flavored
How do they expect people to eat these

better than green desu

But I like artificial grape. I like all artificial fruit flavors except strawberry.

You're obviously not American, so there is no way you had a decent childhood that matters anyway

Why the fuck is this popular again? It was stupid the fir-

I had candy when I was young but it was good candy, and it wasn't often. When I was in soccer the other parents would take turns picking up and dropping off the kids, the parents inevitably had the most trashy fucked up mass market supermarket candy, the stuff I see on Veeky Forums "nostalgia" threads. It made my throat itch and I was in serious doubt whether it was even supposed to be eaten the first few times, before I got culturally acclimated. And I am American, although I can read without moving my lips so this guy probably considers me a filthy foreign commie

Who's your character. Reptile here and I will wreck your shit

sounds like you have a weak stomach.

Oh boy I can't wait to see what kind of Runts I get out of the mach-

Oh boy, I can't wait to see what flavors of ramen this store ha-

>tfw your job doesn't pay in grape jolly ranchers
The most delicious candy on the planet. I'm 100% serious.

Oh boy, I can't wait to get some nice clean baking soda free spring water from the st-

Oh boy, I can't wait to get a nice cheap cut of meat from th-

Oh boy, I can't wait to get some nice cheap green pe-

Oh boy, I can't wait to see what kind of hot sauce they have in this restaur-

Oh boy, I can't wait to see what I got in this pack of pokemon car-

>soccer
Why did you play a gay/girl sport?
>throat itches from shitty candy which is usually literally just sugar and coloring
You sir, are what they call a sissy marry

Unless you're a girl, then you're just a weak bitch

No, I'm just used to actual food. I've traveled the world and eaten a lot of things including what you flyovers call "shitskin" food, to me food comes from stuff that was recognizably once alive, whether that means plant matter or animal matter.

Maltodextrin pucks glazed with carnauba wax don't register as being edible unless you are peer pressured into trying them. I know it seems normal to you but it isn't for everyone.

The gay kids did drama, although I always thought the wrestling and water polo teams were pretty gay with all the butt grabbing they did. Also, and this may come as a shock to you, where I come from "gay" is not an insult.

Oh boy, I can't wait to see what kind of homemade hot sauce this restaraunt puts on their wi-

Oh boy, I can't wait for my meal to come, let me just put some sugar in my coff-

better than Equal

Oh boy, I can't wait to have 4 sunny side up eggs for bre-

Oh boy, I can't wait to see what everyone brings to the Veeky Forums potlu-

They're all pretty nasty man, but yeah, saccharin is better, even though it's gmo shit and tastes strongly of chemicals and it dusts your lungs when you open a packet.

>FOR YOU
>not on the McChickens

Oh boy, hey kids who's up for a delicious cone of vanilla ice cre-

Oh boy, time to make a delicious, healthy sandwich that's good for you and all natur-

The point of gumball machines is to spend a quarter to see the ball roll down the machine

You're supposed to throw the ball away after, not eat it, why do you think they replaced gumballs with bouncy balls

Oh boy, time to get the cheese and milk out kids, tonight we dine on broc-

Oh boy, thanks for making dinner Bob, but before we eat what exactly did you put in the chil-

Because sprite and codeine is what niggers used to drink back when it was easy to get.

Oh boy, it's burger time, hey Mary thanks for getting the cheese, I completely forgot, you're a lifesa-

Do yurocucks really eat this?

Oh boy, that meal was great mom, thanks, here I'll help you out and wrap up these leftov-

Oi mate, it's boigah time, hey Sheila thanks for getting the cheese, I completely forgot, you're a lifesa-

Artificial banana is literally the best hard candy flavor and all other opinions are objectively wrong

Coon is alright. Least it isn't the kraft singles shit.

>tfw your job pays you in Watermelon Jolly Ranchers
I wanna die.

You are a fucking animal

>Those elaborate Rube Goldberg gumball machines
Fuck I love those things. If I ever became rich I'd buy one.

i bought a box of banana gummies off of amazon cause i cant get enough of that fake banana flavor and they were so fucking stale but i ate em all anyway cause they were delicious