Well Veeky Forums

Well Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oQNxzSHHVvw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ask /g/

it's absolutely disgusting and very expensive too

It is a plant. It has no inherent goodness or badness.

Poison, the new aspartame. Can't wait for the cancer epidemic this GMO product causes 25yrs from now.

Go boil up some white oleander tea, let me know hoe drinking that goes.

I remember sucking on those leaves as a kid and it was great. Refined form is disgusting though, they mix it 50/50 with sugar nowadays so that the refined taste isn't too noticeable. Just quit sweet stuff if you wanna lose weight instead of finding sugar substitutes.

The plant itself isn't inherently evil, and has no concept of good nor bad. It is a plant.

Plants have feelings too and respond positively to being spoken to, and music played for them. Scientifically proven to aide their growth.

Even if I were to accept your premise, you have not suggested that plants have an inherent concept of "good" and "bad", or harbor any concept of "evil".

Taste like shit and isn't any healthier than sucralose, which has been for decades been proven to be safe.

It's also the most delicious sweetener.

I still think you need to relax with some nice oleander tea.

I don't think it tastes better than sucralose, really.

It's just something that didn't stick to me.

The same could be said of literally anything. "good" and "bad" don't exist outside of a human's head. They are things people collectively agree on and thus have a social function, but good and bad aren't real.

So you might as well talk about stevia being "good" or "bad" just as you'd talk about a small business tax rate being good or bad, or the color blue being good or bad. It's all 100% subjective anyway.

Stevia consumption actually lowers blood pressure.

True Study.

I always steal some leaves when walking past a garden store here. It's like free candy. Tastes MUCH better than the sweetener garbage too, considering buying a plant eventually so I can grow my own candy leaves.

>leaves

fun, tasty, novel, A+

>extract

gross, fuck off, don't talk to me or my coffee ever again, F-

Why even post if you're going to be a pedantic cunt. It's obvious what OP means.

I don't care for the aftertaste of Stevia. Monk fruit extract is more palatable to me in small quantities but it's all subjective.

Tastes pretty good in protein bars and doesn't add the carbs that sugar does. Fuck yeah STEVIA

I like it because I don't taste aspartame very well (coke zero tastes like pruney limescale remover to me).

tastes like shit

Stop drinking soda.

Tastes good in my iced tea.

somehow I read this as "stevia consumption actually lowers blood consumption"

should I go back to /x/ ?

that's bullshit but i believe it

May or may not cause cancer, diabetes, heart disease, infertility, sterility, shitposting threads, bad iced tea, the holocaust or the shakes.

I KNOW my basil has feelings, understands me, has a mind of its own and can make a clear distinction between good and evil. I just know it because this is not real life, it is merely a dream.

It's not as well-studied as aspartame (most researched and scrutinized food additive in history, declared GRAS by literally every reputable rigorous study and public health agency) and it tastes worse, so why risk it? I'll just stick with the aspartame, thanks.

I've had a few things sweetened with stevia. It's alright. I don't really use added sweeteners very often, and when I do it's because I'm cooking and I can just use a bit of sugar.

Very bad

Your a idiot if you think GMO has anything to do with the cancer the problem is the chemicals sprayed on the plants that are now resistant to the chemicals

Stevia is a magic cure. Cold fusion. My body is better now than it ever was. Proof is in the pudding, faggots.

youtu.be/oQNxzSHHVvw

Fuck you, pay me.

>your

ACHshill please go.

Is this dude for real? Was there also methamphetamine in the water?

Some people believe anything.

Gives me terrible brain fog and makes me drowsy.

Hasn't killed me yet, I only drink it in a syrup mixed with carbonated mineral water though. Mineral content might be covering up some of the off flavour.