Go to the kitchen

>Go to the kitchen
>Gather all your junk food
>Show it to us

>good goyim ginger beer
>not goslings

I've just got a little cajun trail mix and a lindor chocolate candy.

Getting a bit thin in there I suppose

I have half a package of chocolate cookies, can't be arsed to go take a picture of it

we keep some chocolate and candy around to fatten up any house-guests but we don't actually eat that shit ourselves

>summer is almost here
>dark and stormies for days sitting on the deck of my beach cottage on Kure Beach

July can't come soon enough. Pic related.

I don't feel like digging out all the junk my mom buys and never eats

can't

asl?

cant tell if 80 yrs old or just a dumb child

back to faggot

71/mtf bi trans/Malmö

>moving back to Florida
>living on the beach
>summer days coming
>getting nostalgic thinking about past summers drinking and watching the waves

I'm never leaving the water again

but user you'll drown

I don't think I have any, actually. The closest I have is sweetened mint tea and some cake but I made those myself.

gather and show us, user

I have a package of S cookies I bought today because I'd been craving pastries for like two weeks now, and ice tea mix for whenever I crave that. Otherwise I'm too poor for junk food.

We don't buy junk food.

Closest I could think might be some dark chocolate chips I used for baking a few weeks ago.

Why would you waste money on a product that you know is inferior and not really good for you?

Just checked. We have some peanut butter and cracker things, Koolade mix, and like 25 cans of Red Bull.
You caught us at a bad time... Normally we have a good number of Zingers, Moon pies, and ice cream.

I love the Cape Fear area, and love dark n stormies most of all. Can we be friends?

picked me up this burger I had in the fridge -texan food is the best!

Putting your face in that pic was a bad idea.

don't go postin that picture around here anymore

lol you fucking spic, you're just jealous of muh burger

Who the fuck is this gay guido looking faggot in your food picture?

Not much on hand, but it'll do

Eyebrows plucked harder than your father must have beaten you I guess

Sure. I only go to the cottage a few times a year though (NYfag) we can meet at the Cotton Exchange then head into Wilmington for a nice dinner. We keep a Jeep in the garage down there to go out to Fort Fisher with multiple coolers of booze and rods. Best day of every year is catching the annual ray off Fort Fisher.

Just some fudge brownie ice cream. I don't buy junk food very often and when I do it's usually eaten quickly.

All I've got for junk food is terra chips and annie's cinnamon bunny graham crackers.

My roommate's room however is a different story... Lessie, we got marzipan, trail mix (with m&ms), skittles, twix, unopened cans of soda, cakes, moon pies, pudding pies, and cookies. At least that's all I could find on the floor. Ironically none of it really gets eaten as of late since our recent discussion on diabetes.

I never understood why people who are fat get tattoos. It just seems retarded to paint your fat flabby shit as a canvas, rather than something that needs to be looked away from.