ITT: foods that you absolutely loathe but other people seem to really enjoy or at least be neutral about to the point...

ITT: foods that you absolutely loathe but other people seem to really enjoy or at least be neutral about to the point where you're convinced it simply must taste completely different to them.

>I DON'T LIKE THING AND MUST TELL EVERYONE
Why do we have ten of these threads a day

the only answer here

Wrote my college essay about my hated for cilantro.

its probably just genetics my dude

my roommate cannot taste cilantro like i do. to her it tastes like some gnarly ass soap and ruins every dish that its in.to me it makes shit delicious

FOR ME ITS THE MCCHICKEN THE BEST FAST FOOD SANDWICH

mushrooms

fucking tasteless garbage

>it soaks up flavor

no, it just gets oily and gross and still tastes like dirt

>mustard
i really don't understand how/why this is a default condiment

Yea, about 10% of the population has a genetic predisposition that makes cilantro taste like a soapy battery, I'm one of them.

you're just not intelligent enough, it's okay

Mustard>mayo

I can't stand yellow mustard. 27 years and I have always hated the shit. Picked up some "southwestern" spicy mustard a while ago, haven't looked back. Funnily enough, I now find yellow mustard to taste a bit less overpowering than it used to.

Probably just a result of tastebuds dying as I get older, but there you have it.

Can't fucking stand gravy.

>get very rare but intense cravings for mushrooms
>gag when I try to eat some
what does this even mean?

risotto ai funghi is based tho.

I try so hard to make myself eat goat cheese cuz all the other adults like it but it makes me gag every fucking time

Fucking raisins, or any kind of dried fruits, or anything with the texture of dried fruits like gummies or hard gelatin. The flavor of raisins also sucks though

Tastes like somebody squirted dish soap into beer to me.

Venison.

Fans of it are fucking psychopaths that will do literally ANYTHING to get you to eat it without knowing.

I completely avoid these people, not just their food or the "beef" sticks they try to hand me that smell of ammonia and leather.

Is there a more dishonest, insane, megalomaniacal group of people on earth?
Why do they desire to control everyone?

>overhyped.png

That has to be the memeiest fuckwad image I've ever seen.

All of those so called "definitive" IPAs are all upper mid-tier at best. I'll admit I do keep racer 5 on standby in my fridge, tho.

But why does it taste like beer mixed with soap to me? Come to think of it, I tend to like beer with little to no hops.

Why do hops taste like soap to me?

I think that's more of an aversion to people you don't like than it is a problem with venison

It sounds like you just don't like beer?

faulty genetics

It's not just the hops, it's hops combined with low sulphite or "Un burtonized" water. Can give quite a soapy taste to hoppy beers.

Try a few ups heavy with hops and high sulfite water/ burtonized water brewing.

I've buggered up home brews by making this mistake before.

I like the flavour of mushrooms but I absolutely hate the texture they have.

i cant stand the taste

i dont like the leaves, but the seeds taste good to me. seems a bit odd.

what you talking about, baby arugula is delicious

Why do we tell anyone anything? Sharing what we like and dislike is exactly the kind of thing discussion boards are made of. Besides, no one's putting anyone else down for their dislikes, so what's eating you?