Best ramen flavor?

best ramen flavor?

/thread

nope.

You need to step up your game.

Ive never seen those at the store

Shin with a few slices of American cheese. Don't knock it till you try it

The one I buy them from has a larger than normal selection of ramen. Its in a mexican neighborhood with a really large selection of mexican import brands. Not sure if that's relevant, but maybe mexicans like ramen more?

I usually buy them in the 6 packs.

Worst flavor

nope. creamy chicken is worst. it tastes like literal vomit.

what's the difference from "normal" chicken maruchan?

I think both of those are the worst.

Roast chicken and roast beef have always been the best for me but they are not distributed like the other flavors which is nonsensical as fuck, 80% of us can't even buy them at all anywhere for hundreds of miles around.
And I don't really want to order a flavor fix online and have to get 100 packets.

Why don't they distribute this shit better? The only difference is the package and seasoning.
And I can't even get maruchan in my town, what the fuck man, nissin is a joke.

you can buy the flavor packets?

>why would anyone do that?

You're all foals

>preferring maruchan over nissin

holy shit what the fuck

I can't really tell the difference

you are like little baby

I was meaning packages.
But I'm sure that people would buy the seasoning if they could without noodles.

I would because I can't get maruchan or anything that isn't nissin shrimp/beef/chicken and that brand is fucking terrible in comparison. I would add them to the nissin bricks that I can get if I could purchase them.

I haven't had roast chicken or roast beef since 1999. Fucking distribution sucks.

>bothering with inferior jap crap

It's more about the noodles and chemicals, nissin has gummy noodles and swamp water and even wild animals won't touch it.

Maruchan is just a lot cleaner all around, plus they have more than three fucking flavors.

'straya literally has the worst taste.

roast beef

Roast beef > Pork > Shrimp > Beef > Chicken

???