Is there such thing as a food to cure autism? Or drink

Is there such thing as a food to cure autism? Or drink

Human milk.
Sucked out of a hot moms tit.
(Preferably not related)

is there a food that will make my dick bigger?

Make milkshakes that contain 1 entire freshly ground nutmeg seed. Drink 2 a day for the next 6 months, and you'll start to see some growth.

dont do this, entire nutmegs are lethal

jelq juice

i hear peach pits work pretty well

Yeah, just like cooking chicken and jalapeƱos makes sarin gas. Fucking lighten up, pussy.

Marijuana and alcohol.

Those are your only options. You will only be prescribed meth at a doctor and food will only agitate you if you're as autistic as me.

You will not find what you are looking for.
Coffee will distract you but that's it. You're facing a lifetime of slavery to drugs and alcohol to be normal dude, sorry, life did not turn out good for either of us.

thiccccccc

something something semen demon

fish oil/omega 3 foods and fixing any deficiencies in your diet can help

Fish oil pills say they are for heart health not brain shit

you can eat a bullet

Bleach enemas. Gotta get the autism worms out.

>a lifetime of slavery to drugs and alcohol
Sign me the fuck up!

liquor makes me less autistic

No. Having the spregs is a hard-wire thing. A person can live around it, but you've got that shit for life.

I used to know this guy who was an autistic turdburglar in his daily life, but when I'd run into him at parties and stuff he's always be drunk and acting completely normal (for a drunk person anyway).

So the way I see it either alcohol cures autism, of it actually causes autism and makes full-time autists indistinguishable from alcohol-induced autists. Or being drunk makes me unable to notice autistic behavior in other people, I guess. But one way or another, alcohol solves the problem.

This. There is no cure. Find a job that doesn't require great social skills and learn to enjoy a solitary life.

alcohol

they are for capillaries, = brain
also - garlic as well
+contrast showers
+ hot baths
they told meeee it heeeeeelpssssssss