If you had to describe to someone what banana flavored candy tastes like what would to say?

If you had to describe to someone what banana flavored candy tastes like what would to say?

Isoamyl Acetate

Or Gros Michel bananas, if you have access to those.
Mainland grocery stores only have Cavendish though.

I'd just tell them to eat a banana candy, why would I have to describe it?

circus peanuts are a banana flavored candy. I have no idea how to describe it

I thought it came from esters?

>circus peanuts are a banana flavored candy. I have no idea how to describe it
That was on my mind as the closest description, actually.

Shit.

Isoamyl acetate is the ester of isoamyl alcohol and acetic acid.

impossible to eat more than 3 in one sitting

fuck those are disgusting
an absolute culinary abomination

A magical throwback to bananas pre-WWII that are now so very extinct. Cloying, sharp, and a little heavy on the tongue. I like it.

Because of autism.

I'm glad we have Cavendish bananas these days. They are absolutely delicious when they're still a little green and have no spots.

How do you pronounce Gros Michel? I've seen it everywhere and i know what it is but I'm shit at phonetic spelling and it's a pretty uncommon term

hefeweizen

Sugar.

Grow Michelle (as in Michelle Obama)

It's French for "Fat Mike"

Creamy, sweet, the best kind of chemicals. They're the best.

I had to put away the bag last time I got one because I looked down and realized I had eaten half the bag in one sitting.

BANANA CAN
DE DEEE DE DE DE
BANANA CAN
DE DE DE DE
BANANA CAN
DE DEEE DE DE DE
DE DE DE
DE DE DE
DE DE DE DE DE
DE DE DE DE DE!

The worst fucking flavor ever, seriously no one likes banana flavored anything.. I wish whoever invented this atrocious excuse for a flavor be sent off to a concentration camp along with everyone who enjoys them...

>invented

It's a natural compound that is actually found in bananas, and it strongly resembles one actual kind of banana in particular