i know youre joking but tomato sauce spaghettit is just terribly overrated

Looks like what i ate in college every night

Wheres the beef?

>seeds in the sauce

What do I win?

>Fettuccine

I see no meat in there.

its ragu you fuckin' jerk off

That's healthy harvest unenriched wheat linguini.

This man knows exactly what he's doing and is smarter than every one of you by miles.
Good choice, op, stick to that brand.

>unironically buying/preparing sauces that don't have the seeds and skin strained out

Tell me where you live so I can start dumping garbage on your lawn.

Please screenshot what you see.
I don't see it.

And are you sure they're not pepperonci seeds or something? I put them in spaghetti all the time.

it isn't mushroom and onion gravy poured over rice. also, the presentation is horrible. where the fuck is the parsley sprinkles for some color contrast. the fuck ever happened to the cheese?
>2/10 looks like a mix between a prolapse with worms.

Go to bed, Thomas.

Op is probably laughing at all of you because deep down he knows you're too damn retarded to make your own chemical free spaghetti.

This thread is amusing because he had you beat the second he bought the noodles.
At least he isn't voluntarily poisoning himself and then coming on Veeky Forums to tell everyone how much better than them he is as you are, friend.

>laughing at all of you
>(you)
I don't even like spaghetti, so it's not worth wasting a mirepoix for shit-tier meal.

looks great.

no it isn't.

it's a good amount.

>no meat
>flat noodles instead of superior angel hair sketti
>utensil is a formless mass, barely could call it a spoon
>plate sucks
>plate is DIRTY as evidenced by the mysterious yellow crust on the top right

just kys yourself at this point

you cooked it

That's not spaghetti

Honestly it's probably delicious but spaghetti with tomato sauce just never looks appealing. Idk what it is but it always just looks fucking disgusting in pictures.

you don't always need meat. flat noodles are good. the utensil is surely sufficient. the plate isn't dirty.

the pasta is fine. get a grip.