What do you get at Red Robin?

What kind of a burger or food do you usually get at Red Robin?

Is it true that they're stingy about the bottomless fries?

I'm going there for the first time ever with family on Sunday and i'm pretty excited about it desu.

Burgers are all sub-par as fuck. I'd avoid at all costs. It's also really expensive for what's basically just applebees.

IDK a few of my friends have praised the burgers in the past. I think it's at least worth a try if I haven't had it before. What would you consider a place with burgers that aren't sub par?

I like the Tavern burgers. They're only like $7 and tend to be less dry and overpriced than their other stuff (plus they still have the fries with them)

>Is it true that they're stingy about the bottomless fries?

not at all. at least i never had a problem with that. they dont give you a lot of fries to begin with so it almost seems like they encourage you to get more.

That's good. Do you need to flag them down to get more or do they replace them on their own?

Good to know. Do they usually ask you how you want your burger cooked or do they cook them all the same?

There's a little trapdoor under the table that hot fresh fries pop up through

I was thinking they suddenly got super-stingy with fries but then I realized they started using the tablets at the tables. You're supposed to hit the CALL SERVER button and ask for more fries that way.

hahahah, if only

They always ask if you want some pink or no pink.

Just about any other t isn't McDonald's or Burger King. in n out, five guys, shake shack, fatburger etc

you just ask them for more, otherwise they just assume youre full and dont want anymore.

I like Five Guys, however I do think they are a little overrated.

Five guys is way better than red Robin and a little cheaper.
Places like red Robin exist for 9-5ers to go and have a burger and a beer in a sit down place on lunch break.

Five Guys is trash tier with their plastic cheese.

I never get cheese on mine so it's never a problem.

I usually just get A double with bacon, grilled onions, lettuce, and ketchup. I typically also get it with a side of cajun fries. The flavor of the cajun seasoning really compliments the burger well.

Maybe it's regional. I live in SoCal, and RR is the only chain place I will go, partially because their burgers are really good, and they have good local beers on tap.
They will give you fries any time you ask, but they give you small quantities at a time, so ask for them as soon as you sit down. Then you basically have a free appetizer. I see why they do it, because they don't want to waste them. But they are very happy to give you more fries when you ask.

Are you fucking retarded? SoCal has in n out and fatburger and spending on where you live eureka burger.

I usually go for the Royal Red Robin burger. If you can get it just right with an egg with a still-liquid yolk it makes that whole thing really good. Also, last time I went I got this orange cream soda that was great too.

We had a fat burger in my town for like 4'months. I went there and it sucked. Then it closed down. We have an in-n-out about three blocks from my house. We hit it up ALL THE TIME. But if I want a sit down restaurant with some good beer where my kids can color on the menus and eat fries and Mac and Chee, yeah, Red Robin is the spot.

You can't compare fast food with a sit down restaurant. They're serving different needs. Yeah. If I just want a good burger to eat in my house I rock a double double. Sometimes we want to go out.

I like their fried pickles but I usually only order an appetizer while drinking cocktails. They serve a pretty stiff long island for a chain restaurant and their screaming red zombie is a pretty decent Tiki bar drink. One of my close friends loves their Bee's Knees which is basically a chicken-and-waffle sandwich with jalapenos.