I haven't seen one of those french fries vending machines in a long time. To bad, I kinda liked the idea

I haven't seen one of those french fries vending machines in a long time. To bad, I kinda liked the idea.

Other urls found in this thread:

butterflyinthewell.tumblr.com/post/128358431983/start-using-support-levels-instead-of-functioning
beyondte.com/en/showProduct.asp?sendid=68
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd try one.

Does it fry to order or is it just a shitload of fries under a heat lamp?

I dont really remember. It didn't take that long and it got that oily feels to them.

the wikipedia entry - for what that's worth - suggests they fry to order

I saw and used a french fry vending machine for the first and only time on the day I was diagnosed with autism. Not even memeing here, that's what happened. They were pretty good, but I liked all french fries (even the oven kind) back then.
Definitely fried to order. You could hear them cooking.

This is completely unrelated to food, but how severe is your autism user? Where do you sit on the scale.

He could hear the fries cooking... That tells you more than you need to know.

I imagine it would be quite loud.

Yeah, autists usually are.

God dammit I laughed way too hard at that.

It's kind of hard to place. I was 10 when I was diagnosed and got the Asperger's label because by the strict interpretation it was the one that fit me (not mentally retarded, no speech delay), but I'm pretty noticeably disabled by adult standards. Apologies for linking to a crazy tumblrina SJW, but I'd be 'medium support' on this:
butterflyinthewell.tumblr.com/post/128358431983/start-using-support-levels-instead-of-functioning
I'm mostly *not* autistic in the meme sense, though. I had social situations pretty figured out for a while, at least in groups where most people were pretty weird so it didn't matter that I also was, but then isolated myself so started fucking up again but I at least have a better baseline there than most of /r9k/.

Good for you user. I hope it doesn't make your life too difficult for you, and that you live a long and happy life.

this faggot is a poster. I wish you have a long happy life... the fuck has autism, even if it's long there's no way in hell he'll be happy, his brain won't allow it.

come on, think before you virtue signal to spergs

He could just do excstasy and shoot himself during the crescendo.

you know what fair enough

I tried one but I could tell it fried using hot air rather than oil.
Would also like to try pic related.

Did you hear the cooking too?

It was drowned out by some faggot screaming.

>Made in Italy
You can very clearly see that text is in Hungarian, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume that at least the machine is made in Italy.

I never trust those things because someone might have pissed or cum into it with aids.

That's a problem with all food, not just machines. Actually machines can't make cum so they're safer.

More than likely its stock of Frozen Fries are already heavily oiled in congealed grease. Like the seasoned fries you get from the store and you notice they're oily even when they're frozen.

All its got to do it heat them up, hot air like this one guy said, and they're even crispier than usual.

I would wonder where the waste grease is going because I know its gonna drip. Even if its got an automated cleaning process after each order thats not going to clean up grease (as we all know that takes quite abit of work and solvents to do it fast).

I would question its sanitation. Its great that its not dropping fries in a vat of oil like mcdonalds because there's no way that could be sanitary. But still that grease has to go somewhere, those fries touch something while they're being fried, and its probably not the container they get delivered in.

Maybe a vending guy comes out and cleans it every day, but still.

French fries vending machine is a machine which can automaticly cook the potato chips after customers insert the bill or coin. process is as follows; vending company put the machine on pubic place----vending company operator load frozen french fries in the machine----customers insert bill or coins to the machine----machine despense and weight 150g frozen french fries----machine----deliver the 150g to fryer for cooking---after 90 seconds, the hot and fresh is ready in is paper cup----at same time, one sauce box is depensed by machine----customers open the door and take the cups with hot french fries and box with sauce and enjoy it.

beyondte.com/en/showProduct.asp?sendid=68