What are your opinions on the Angry Whopper?

What are your opinions on the Angry Whopper?

It doesn't look very angry to me

Did they bring it back? I kinda want one.

Not something I'd ever eat.

best whopper

Always felt stupid saying angry whopper so I never ordered them

I hate that shit too. I hate it when they give menu items those asinine names that always sound retarded when you order them.

FUCK

YOU

The worst are when they're sit-down restaurants and all the dishes have shitty names like "The Hearty Frontiersman" or "Moons Over My Hammy" or similar dumb shit. Also places like Moe's. Literally no one has ever ordered a "Joey Bag of Donuts." They just ask for a burrito and tell you what they want in it.

In my country they named it a name that translates as Furious Whopper in english

You see, this is where you just play idiot.
>Uh, I want the Whopper that has the jalapenos and hot sauce on it.
>likely they'll know what you're talking about and just put it down on your order without asking to confirm you want the Angry Whopper
>dodge the spaghetti bullet of uttering the words "Angry Whopper" at the cost of sounding like an idiot to avoid sounding like an idiot for saying you want an emotion-filled Whopper

phew

This is why I always order by the number. Or if in a restaurant I can just point on the menu to the server and grunt

>approach counter
≥Excuse me sir could I have a whopper?....But wait, don't punch that in just yet...I'm looking for something with a little more...feeling
>Like a whopper, but....MORE >More intense, emotional, fiery... Do you understand my ramblings?

Angry Whopper was one of BK's best specialty burgers, and I felt great ordering it every time.

>Hello, I'd like an Angry Whopper please.

What's so fucking hard about that?

Add more salt and more fat for more sales I'm sure they will buy it as always

I had no idea people really let that sort of thing hold them back. You really think some min. wage kid is going to care if you say the name of something? Fuck it, dudes. Get an Angry Whopper or a Moons over my Hammy with pride and enjoy the things you want! Nobody cares except your own insecurity.

Best McD/BK tier burger I've ever had. God I miss it.

I literally had one just last night. What a coincidence.

I like em but they never put enough Angry Onions on. If they just put a few on they get soggy under the salad and spicy sauce. If they put as many on there as is in that picture they retain some crunch and is so much better.

But they rarely do. Shame.

It's a bit of a stretch, user, but if you have a Jack in the Box close try their spicy nacho chicken sandwich. I was a big fan of the Angry Whopper and this scratches that spicy itch when I want to scratch it with fast food. If you want even more of a kick, ask them for a couple of packets of their taco sauce to add.

Best Whopper. Better than the Texas Whopper, which seems to be a permanent menu item now.

I really liked it the first time i had it. When they brought i back and i tried again, it was shit. Im just not much of a bk fan anymore.

Burger King fucking sucks ass. Breakfast is terrible, the quality of ingredients is a joke, always go way overboard with the condiments, everything is just poorly thrown together. Seriously regret it every time I give them a chance

Burger King is my favorite of the big 3 fast food restaurants

At least they come out with new stuff, McDonald's menu is super boring

I loved ordering them id walk in like i had autism and would slam my hands down on the counter and i would yell i want a fucking angry whopper

You're on Veeky Forums, a haven for autistic retards.

I'm an autist too but I have no problem calling a fast food item by its proper name, even though it's stupid.

Couldn't tell you I haven't been to this shit hole in nearly 10 years.

All of these fast food mega burgers crack me up. I can eat one and still be starving. I eat a teal burger and I'm full as fuck. Not dissing fast food as I know it's fake. Just an observation, anyone else the same way?

The beef is real there is no fat in the meat McDonald's is 100% lean beef no fat