The new Italian Hero sub from subway is actually pretty good, just got one for lunch today. It actually has real meat

The new Italian Hero sub from subway is actually pretty good, just got one for lunch today. It actually has real meat.

No, Indian. I recommend spinach, tomato, onions, hot peppers, provolone, oil, and vinegar. I'd also recommend making it a meal with an ice cold coke.

One bite will make you say: Mama mia!

Don't suppose you know if they do this in the UK?
American Subway seems to get all the decent shit and we get just crap standard shit.
Would 100% buy one tomorrow if they do them over here.

They got the pastrami melt as a special for some time in my town. Is it any good? Anyone had one?

American here. Subway is 100% crap. The stuff might look good in the photos, but it's always the same shit-tier meats. What do you expect for the low prices they charge?

Low prices? In Aus they charge like $12 for a footlong, I can go to this Italian deli right next to it and get a $8 half baguette filled with fresh actual meat.

>new
wut

Also it's not that good. A little better than their other "Italian" offerings but something is definitely off.

Subway bread somehow tastes worse than supermarket sliced bread.

>$12 for a footlong
feels so good being american fuck

They don't even have $5 footlongs anymore. They have $6 footlongs for SOME sandwiches for a LIMITED TIME. Most of them are $8 or more. They're a fucking rip-off.

>feels good about fast food pricing

I hate the Midwest.

>midwest
I'm in the west coast we have pretty great food specifically our asian and mexican restaurants
>Wiz Kalifa goes to the Chinese place I frequent
>His picture is on the wall
>I went so often at one point my picture was on the wall
Also In N Out and Hook Burger

I'm with OP. It's a good sangwich. I don't even like Subway but it was there and so was I.

why does subway always smell like pizza

I pay like $17 for a footlong

Why would I go to Subway when I can go to Franklin Giant Grinder a few miles away and get a real Italian sub?

This, the fuck? In canada a footlong is like 7$

SUBway is for SUBhumans

i used to get a footlong tuna sub for 5 bucks, with everything, everything completely, on it. it weighed 2 pounds and it was enough food for two days. those days are gone.

too much meat and salt

ironic that they'd release something like this only now. for the last three nights I've had hoagies for dinner and my first time ever eating them.

still working on ingredient quantity

recently have used baguette, couldn't get provolone slices so have mini triangles that are so soft you can take a knife and spread it. so soft you can't cut it.
lettuce, tomato, oregano, pepper, salt, olive oil and red wine vinegar. also some may.

still working out the kinks but so far so good. could do better though. but has been dinner for the past few nights

>ironic that they'd release something like this only now
Ironic in what way. This is maximum damage control from their chicken breast fiasco. The OP is a paid (not very well) marketer.

for me it's the McChicken

>anno domini any year
>eating subway

I'll spend the extra clams at some out of the way mom and pop sandwich joint.

fuck subway

>subway
>real meat

Sure, Op.

>Hero

Meh, you can make subway healthy easily if you don't mind lots of vegetables and not much sauce.

Too bad five dollar footlongs are all but dead. Rather go to Wawa or step up to Jersey Mike's as far as fast food these days.