My mom is going to arbys to get some suppre

my mom is going to arbys to get some suppre

what do I want?

Try the reuben, I like it. That or the loaded italian is nice. They have pretty good chicken too. The tendies are delish, and the chicken bacon swiss is good. Avoid the roast beef if you can.

Oh yeah and their poppers kick ass. I don't understand why people hate Arby's so much to be honest. Christ I sound like a shill now.

Two plain roast beefs, curly fries, and a cherry turnover. Lots of horsey sauce.

Make yourself a salad while you wait

>avoid the roast beef

i thought that was the point of arbys.
Well, thank you for your recommendations. I'll post pics

The reuben is the best sandwich there. The loaded italian sub is also decent, if you aren't into reubens.

The chicken cordon bleu sandwich is based, remember to always get curly fries and Arby's sauce

Thanks for the input guys!

I almost made the mistake of ordering a beefncheddar but I changed my order based on your feedback and she just left!

Should be home any minute now, at which point i'll update this thread with pictures of the food.

get their buffalo chicken sliders. they're pretty good and only a buck

I'd order 43 Big Montanas

Update a bullet to your worthless head instead

>can't think for yourself
>and relying on mother to bring you food
At least go along with her you fucker, once she's gone she's gone

RED RANCH

Here it is folks!
I went with the reuben and curly fries. I just want to once again thank you all for your input / suggestions.

That's all for this thread! I consider it a wild success :)

See ya 'round.

bump

Two buffalo sliders and a chocolate shake.

Chicken-Bacon-Swiss, hold the lettuce and tomatoes and large order of cheese sticks.

I like their roast beef. It doesn't taste bad for the price if you go to a clean Arby's run by competent employees, and nothing beats a roast beef sandwich with a squirt of Arby's sauce and horsey sauce each.

Last time I ate there, the fried cheese was decent.

OP died of food poisoning that day.

why does that toilet have a water fountain?

Never seen a bidet before, user? Classic flyover.

>what do I want?

For her to go anywhere else