>Not snorting instant

P L E B
L
E
B

Dirty chai all the way

cafe bombon

Chai is tea you dingus.

A dirty chai is two espresso shots, topped with milk and chai steamed together, with foam on top...?

I guess after googling not every place makes it like this. But that's how we do it at my store and it's incredibly good

Your store is selling something called "dirty tea" that is coffee topped with a scant bit of tea

That's misleading and annoying.

'Scant'?.. buddy a 12oz coffee is only 2oz of shots for a double. So that's 10oz tea and cream. A normal latte or cappuccino is 2oz coffee with 10 oz undiluted, foamed or steamed milk. I just like stronger chais and the coffee we use pairs great with the spices

black, no sugar. I don't really drink coffee tho. I like the taste but it makes me jittery as hell. I prefer tea for my caffeine intake.

Iced lattes with no sugar for cold.

French press or drip coffee with a splash of cream or milk for color.

In the morning I have my favorite roast, freshly ground, with a half-scoop of a slightly stronger espresso roast tossed in, plus a couple turns on my sea-salt grinder. Brewed in a french press for 5 minutes. Plus a half-teaspoon of sugar/splenda blend, and a tablespoon of hazelnut coffee creamer.

Then usually I'll have a second cup in the afternoon, but a mix with a different roast just for the hell of it. Or about 3-4 times a week Ill make myself a "dry cappuccino", again using my fav fresh ground roast, but using my moka pot so not actual espresso, and using almond milk for the foam because I don't want to have horrible stinky farts and gas cramps all day long. Plus I mix some sugar-free hazelnut syrup in with the almond milk before foaming it up(using my french press), and then I top it off with this cinnamon/vanilla powder/cocoa powder blend I mixed up.
I'd have that shit every day, but it's a bitch to make and clean up.
I need to invest in an espresso maker..

Mocca, but because I wasn't able to do a decent one at home I just drink dark coffee, no sugar or milk.

Fucking plebs all of you

Putting shit in to your coffee, clearly you can't truly stomach coffee

You guys disgust me, its either black with no sugar, cream, milk, additives or no coffee at all.

black

For making black coffee, what's your favorite way to do it?
French press? Carburator? Cowboy style? Bedouin style (cowboy but you boil the grounds with the water)?

What's with the hate boner for Americanos I keep saying?
>it's not authentic muh gentrification muh culture muh amerifats
Is not an argument

Seeing*

Turkish.

Some people get bent out of line paying for water... even though coffee is 99% water anyway.

americano

The point of it in the first place is to have a similar strength to normal coffee with a different flavor. If a place is really trying to jew on them I'll just order a few shots of espresso and mix it with bottled water though

It's literally a watered down espresso for candy-ass homos who don't enjoy real coffee.

I'm sure you're enjoying struggling with these masculinity issues, but it's literally the same strength as coffee.
>muh nu male libcuck sjw pansies
Nobody thinks you're manly

Official power rankings
>black coffee
>black coffee with a dash of cream
>
>
>
>espresso
>
>
>
>anything else

Turkish coffee is hands down the best method of brewing without investing in a multiple thousand dollar pump-driven espresso machine.

It is extremely underrated, and definitely underappreciated in the USA due to its containing grinds, as well as its inherent strength, that is unpalatable in north America.

There is really no other way to pull the true flavor from your beans than a finely ground cup of Turkish, or a perfectly pulled espresso shot from a proper 10+ BAR machine.

>inherent strength
You mean high bitterness due to improper brewing?

I'm going to just assume you have never had or made Turkish before. Another safe assumption might be that you prefer a good bit of cream and sugar in your coffee.

Turkish is not bitter. You have to really try to overbrew it to achieve a bitterness. It's inherently strong because you use a higher ratio of coffee : water than nearly any other preparation method.

Americans really like their ratio to be on the low side. Americanos are a perfect example of this. It's not overbrewing that Americans dislike (evidenced by their preference of darker roasted, more bitter flavored beans), it's higher ratios, aka more coffee flavor per volume.

No and no, I just keep hearing idiots scream about how they hate strong coffee because they think strong means bitter

But the post you responded to is praising strong coffee. Well, anyway, you should try it sometime. Buying an Ibrik is cheaper than the cheapest of French presses, and the only real requirement is an extremely fine grind.

>not brewing with sugar
faggots, all of you. I bet you don't pull your espresso shots with sugar in the grounds either

you're missing out on caramelization

Was making sure he wasn't using bitter and strong interchangeably, is all

You are making a very large assumption here.

I brew my Turkish with one tablespoon of sugar per demitasste cup. This is a very standard ratio for Turkish, and is more common than no sugar or more sugar due to the way caramalizes at the bottom of the Ibrik, adding a very unique flavor profile. It also elasticizes the stretching of the grinds and CO2 which causes more crema to form.

Blind elitism has no place in coffee culture.

>Fucking plebs all of you

>Drinking flavored soda, clearly you can't truly stomach caffeine

You guys disgust me, its a syringe of pure distilled caffeine directly into a vein with no sugar, artificial flavors, natural flavors, additives or no caffeine at all.

What's the deal with people getting upset that someone else put's something extra in their coffee?
I don't like to buy into the "autism" meme, but what other legitimate excuse is there for this level of triggered butthurt faggotry?

>Blind elitism has no place in coffee culture.
where do you think you are
it's what I come here for

you make your coffee correctly though

I know, I make it better than you. d:^]

Melting/dissolving sugar is not the same thing as caramelization(spelling?) you dumb twat.

this as fuck. you only get caramlisation from cowboy coffee and turkish coffee.

>medium roasted brazilian coffee that comes with arabica and that stronger variety of the plant
>boil 150 mL of water to around 95 ºC in a pan
>manually grind 15 g of beans (very coarse to coarse ground)
>step for 4-5 minutes in pan, no lid
>move to cup and wait around 15 minutes to cool down (ambient at 25-30 ºC)

Googled and it is called robusta and for some reason lots of people dislike it.

I like the robusta/arabica blend. Never could get 100% robusta roasted right to try. Very easy to find small farmers selling very cheap robusta buy they add sugar to the beans and burn until coal before selling to you.
Today we only have two big companies selling roasted beans at the supermarkets in Brazil ( because everyone gets grounded coffee). One brand comes with the 100% arabica seal and costs a bit more than the other brand. I buy this other brand and it is even better in my opnion. I'm not an expert but I believe that roasting process>>>>>freshness>cultivation>variety of plant.