Drunk cooking

Get in here I'm drunk on gin and cooking up a steak sandwich

Honestly what do you intend to accomplish with four mushrooms you cock.

I like your initiative but you gotta plan this shit out a bit better OP.

But user...I have 7

Give me 20 minutes and I will give you the a WAH LAH for French culinary history

I am really hoping that OP will deliver pictures of his culinary abortion but I'm not sure that 2017 will be so kind.

>drunk
>cooking anything more complicated than cereal

As another user said I admire the initiative but this can only turn out horribly.

post an update you giant faggot

Steak has been SEARED 2 minutes on each side for nice colour, and now is in the oven for 5 minutes on 400 for a delicious medium rare

You going to take pictures?

okay this sounds like fun

You don't sound very drunk at all user

Also sinc3 you didnt take pictures of the searing. Take the steak out, cut off the outside and recook the steak

I can't believe this. I was looking forward to this thread but now I am being informed that you put your steak in the oven. I am apalled. Goodbye.

For me It's brokers london drybthe best gin on earth

wait seriously? you don't wake up after blacking out to a mess of dishes and wrappers as you recall the feast you prepared, and then run to the toilet for a massive liquor/heavy meal shit?

i do that like once a month

STEAK RESTING TIME TO ASSEMBLE the ultimate mcdonalds feast

>baking a steak

>i do that like once a month
Are you in high school?

Forgot pic

i'm 34

but the cycle of
>get drunk
>get bored
>get hungry
doesn't have age restrictions. that cycle is why taco bell is open until 3 AM.

Fuck year, Brokers is underrated

Fillet of beef sandwich with mushrooms, onions and peppered mustard on toasted baguette DONE

>are you in high school

user, I...

I never said it does. But the way you said "LOL I DO THAT LIKE ONE A MONTH XD" came off as something a high-schooler would say. Y'know, like the people at parties who go "I'm sooooooo drunk xD". Also you're a namefag so you must be a faggot attentionwhore with an immature mind.

WA LA

F, user, please see me after class.

You cooked the steak nicely, but you could have easily sliced it so much nicer and assemble such a better sandwich with those ingredients. The fuck?

>They don't have a broiler

You idiots don't know anything about cooking

Not unless you give me 5 mcchickens

I should have deglazed with some gin to create a delicious culinary sauce!

I do this once a week with no consequences because my parents pay for everything including my apartment. I'm 27 and have no job and no degree.

ugh

>ugh I need you to cook this steak please it's clearly raw

Slice a thin, angles, bias cut against the grain next time.

thanks but I'm too drunk maybe when I am sober I'll do it again

Why are you such a bitter person? It's ok user...it's ok. Let it all out.

How the fuck do you intend to bite from that sandwich? You'll be gnashing at the meat strips trying to tear them off.

With my mouth

It actually tasted really really good. I would have used bernaise if I had it though. I do admit presentation was messy though

>No savory pocky in pic

Salty>sweet

Overall OP, I say good job.
Tasty, happy, enjoy it

thank you user.

It's not good to cut a steak in thin slices because that cools it down faster. Gordon Ramsay recommends thick cuts.

>Broiler

Why the fuck do i need a chicken again?

Because I said so

>you don't wake up after blacking out to a mess of dishes and wrappers as you recall the feast you prepared
>i do that like once a month

I've been there, and I really wouldn't recommend that shit

I've been lucky enough so far to only wake up to charcoal'd food, but it only takes one drunken fuckup to wakeup to fire

When I get so wasted to the point where it's that risky, I just leave the stove and order food and usually pass out before the delivery guy gets there.

one time i left an element on overnight with nothing on it, and i was completely sober

when i'm drunk, i make a pot of rice and wok some meat, nuts, and veggies, then throw it together with some oyster and hoisin sauce

or maybe a good old fashioned english fryup with fried beans, toast, eggs, american bacon, canadian bacon, sausages, and potato/onion/mushroom cubes

easy, cheap meals that give you a fridge full of easily heatable meals. and i never burned my house down once

what a waste of ingredients

it tasted great. Just because it's not cooked well done and presented like a 3 michelin star meal does not mean it's a waste.