Tacos

Tacos. 22 seconds per side for the shells. Ground beef browned, drained and seasoned with Schilling or Lawry's Hot Taco mix. Some shredded cheese. Man has no greater love than tacos.

Why did you make avocado slices that are half of the taco? Tired of this meme.

>ground beef with taco mix
>cheese out of a bag
>basically trailer trash tacos

Hey, fuck you, they were delicious!

just use actual seasoning and cheese next time as opposed to cheap Walmart bags. trust me, it's a lot better.

hate to be a snob but yeah.. there's plenty of good taco mix powder but fucking lowry and schilling are not good examples. I use that shit that comes in a pouch of liquid (brand escapes me but you know the shit. it's like 3 dollars a pouch) plus some ortega chipotle taco mix. that covers 2-2.5 pounds of meat adequately.

and yeah unfortunately there's almost no alternative to shitty part-skim bagged cheese in america unless you're a millionaire

>no raw onions
>no cilantro
>ground beef
>taco

you can just buy pouches of queso fresco..... or even fuckin parmesan even though that's pretty much blasphemy. but I go to HEB and I'm not sure how common actual taco cheese is in other states.

>yeah unfortunately there's almost no alternative to shitty part-skim bagged cheese in america unless you're a millionaire
Except you know, the block cheese they sell in every fucking grocery store, that you can then shred.

Itt; taco talk
Ground Beef.
Into the trash it goes
Orange cheese
Shit myself laughing

Fuck every flyover trailer trash working poor taste good ball of cancers

Reminder high ratios of meat and cheese are nearly a guarantee of catching cancer
Honestly im not sure if you qualify for being in the danger group as both cheese and beef are of dubious origin

Buy a jar of good salsa and just pour it into the pan with the meat and let it simmer a bit. But spread some refried beans on the inside of your shell, because this will help keep the juice from the meat from sogging up the shell.

I'd eat the fuck out of those.

What hot sauce did you use?

Uhhh.... did you not see the avacado?.. Don't you know those are a hip and cool new fad in Flyoverville, West Virginia?

>hate to be a snob
kek don't worry judging from the rest of your post there's no way a chucklefuck bumpkin like you eating ground beef seasoning-from-the-pouch """"tacos"""" is snobby about anything except maybe how to properly prepare and serve roadkill

>only millionaires can get cheese that isn't shitty chemical sprayed garbage in a bag
W E W

You're missing Lettuce and Tomato and Sour Cream

Hey, you stole my Fiesta plate!

Time to change the fucking locks.

Sorry OP, you've clearly never seen a real taco in your life before

>and yeah unfortunately there's almost no alternative to shitty part-skim bagged cheese in america unless you're a millionaire
You might be a legitimate retard.

This takes me back to Mexico and Guatemala, thats one of the most delicious looking meals.

jesus christ did you soak them in grease before serving them?

Is this the same retard who thought we'd be impressed with Lawry's shake-and-bake pork and canned vegetables? I was being sarcastic about making tacos with their shit seasoning. Jesus fucking Christ those look lousy.

too much raw avocado my nig nog

fuck that looks good

They look good. Fuck the people saying that's too much avocado, does need some cilantro and onions though.

>Lawry's

Made tacos last night, famanon. Double the required seasoning. Absolute god-tier food.

depends on what you're going for. For example, I made chili dogs with my own chili, aged cheddar, and fresh jalapenos. I realize I like the ones made with bagged mild cheddar, cheap "nacho slice" jalapenos, and canned hormel chili. I make good chili, but sometimes you gotta accept shitty ingredients if you are going for a specific flavor profile.

This is what I want to eat. No American cheese. No sour cream. Zesty flavaors with plenty of cilantro and fresh lime. Yes please!