Is there anyone who is in the 25-50 age range who uses a lunchbox in the office...

Is there anyone who is in the 25-50 age range who uses a lunchbox in the office?My group has been given a brief by our teacher to create a lunchbox that targets office workers and we can't find anyone above 25 that use lunch boxes.

I own a liquor shop and eat whatever the kids from the CIA down the road bring me in exchange for booze. Can't remember the last time I brought food here or even had anything delivered.

I have never seen anyone at my work use a lunchbox. Plastic bags with sandwiches and stuff, sure, but never a box. At most it'd be like tupperware with dinner leftovers.

i am 27 and i use lunchboxes. as in tupperware. i don't have like a TMNT box with a yellow handle if that's what you're asking.

I have seen cooler bags in the office before. You get your bag, stuff it in the fridge, and then take the contents out when you want to heat up your meal and eat it.

i use glass tupperware because its the only good choice.

Could you send pictures of your lunchboxes

This.
h
i
s

A standard IKEA glass tuperware do the trick perfectly fine, good and healthy food inside, pop it in a microwave (or not) and boom here's your perfect lunchbox.

how many times a week would you say you use your lunchbox?

I use Tupper boxes or other no name kitchen storage thingies.

>healthy
>microwave

try again von braun

If you had a lunchbox with a simple, hard to jimmy lock that would be huge for working professionals. No more stolen lunches

I use my Dukes of Hazard lunchbox, still has the thermos and everything.

I wish I had a wife who would make me a bento to bring to work every day.

28 and use a lunchbox or a plastic bag.. you wanna fight me

>various levels of implication

Leave us alone Alex Jones.

I'm 52 and use a small cooler...

I'm in my late 30's and I use a lunchbox. So do many of my coworkers in the same age range.

We normally use something like pic related. This pic looks like the cheap throwaway kind; the ones that I and my coworkers use are the more durable reusable ones.

I do.

I call it a "cooler".

Security guards, and all sorts or jobs that require you stay at a post with minimal supervision have these since they don't have a break room with a fridge to put food in.

I carry a small igloo.

I do this myself and I see quite a few other working class scum do likewise. Prep night before, throw cooling element in from the freezer in the morning.

Do you know anyone over twenty-five and works for a living? Or at least someone over twenty-five who doesn't work in a fast food joint?

I did at my last job, but the current place I'm at has a couple fridges in the breakroom.

My mom works as a nurse and uses lunchboxes, kind of.
If you would consider pic related a lunchbox. It's kind of more like a bag but then again so was every "lunchbox" I ever had as a kid.

I'm currently considering buying a bento box but I have some very strict requirements.
Would you be able to help?

Sounds like the teacher meant by lunch boxes was just what workers bring in as their lunch. Usually those who do use a food container or maybe just a bag

>work at factory years ago
>catch gangsta-wannabe coworker eating my lunch in break room
>call him out
>he laughs
>tell his supervisor later
>gets fired after six years of working there
>stalks me for two months afterwards
>threatens me
>I humiliate him in public several times
>he never gets another job and kills himself later that year

Don't steal my fucking lunch.

Does tupperware count as a lunchbox?

I assume it does. Almost everyone I work with uses tupperware or similar stuff for their boxed lunch, especially since there's no good food place to get a fresh lunch nearby where I work, so everyone just has their lunch in the break room.

31 year old software engineer btw, in case that matters.

Lunchables just did this with their "protein packs."

I might have what you're looking for.

Is it ok if it's pinku (thats Japanese for pink)?