Breakfast thread!

Breakfast this morning, eggs over rice with some smoked pork loin. Delicious.
What's for breakfast, Veeky Forums?

>eggs over rice

It's good

I doubt it

You need to get out more.

you should get out of the rice patty, mulan

You should get out of your own ass, Cleetus.

>I doubt something that I have never eaten is good
Give it a try.

Preference but I like my egg whites to be crispy, drizzle some kecap manis there and it's gold.
My breakfast has been toast and cereal for the past month, staying in a hostel for another 2
months.

I've had rice. I've had eggs. Pretty sure putting an egg on top of some plain ass rice isn't going to be good.

The same as every morning, a can of stella first and gulp of gin or two, salty tears and a shot of cum from what ever gay alpha I wake up with.

I'm straight too but i need the attention, they always go back home to there wife's and families after doing brutal thing to me the night before.

Then you're stupid. Eggs and rice are classic. The luscious yolks combine with the rice to make a creamy, delicious dish. You're just a food-xenophobe.

good morning to you too user!

I had 3 scrambled dry eggs and 2 pieces of toast with butter. Had a large glass of ice water and small black coffee. I shit 3 times yesterday for some reason, so I felt dehydrated

But seriously if i do eat breakfast i eat fruit over bran with low fat yogurt at home but i spend most of my time in Hotels on night shifts so I'm starving when i finish. I eat whatever is provided... English/Welsh/Scottish breakfast or European continental... Ham, cheese, croissants, fruit.

I love Scottish especially north of the central belt, Haggis, that potato cake thing and lamb black pudding.

Had Cornish they have some kind of sausage meat cake too.

Everything bagel with cream cheese.

Wish I had some smoked salmon.

Eggs - 4/10
Eggs over rice - 8/10

Oh i really enjoy kippers too when staying in costal areas. I eat kippered Mackerel in the afternoon as they are much larger than Herring.

chocolate chip pancakes with blueberry syrup if I can get out of bed

>hard-boiled egg 4/10
>soft boiled egg 5/10
>fried egg, solid yolk 6/10
>omelette 6/10
>fried egg, runny yolk 7/10

>scrambled egg 8/10

A Japanese coworker introduced me to this Island classic. Simple, filling and delicious.

TAMAGO GOHAN
1 egg
Sushi rice ( best texture and stickiness)
Sesame seed or oil
Soy sauce
Roasted seaweed/aonori
Scallions

Remember, 1 cup rice= 1 1/2 cup water for the best stickiness. If at this point in your life you haven't bought a rice cooker, do it. I LOVE cooking Filipino dishes and they all call for rice. You can get a simple rice cooker for less than $15 at your local Asian market.

1 full cup of steamed rice should suffice.
Crack egg on top of rice
Add your scallions, sesame, soy sauce, aonori

Give it a good stir. It'll take on a golden porridge texture. If you're using sesame oil don't go overboard, a drop is all you need. I also had some leftover miso paste and roasted tofu.

Just one serving filled me up. Rib sticking goodness!

>poached egg 10/10

I had a grilled cheese and the saddest fried egg in the world. I overestimated my cast iron pan seasoning

Oatmeal and banana. Unfortunately, allergic to eggs. They fuck me up bad.

Nobody is allergic to eggs

whoah there user! he said he's allergic to eggs. obviously, someone is allergic to eggs. come on now.

Plenty of people think they're allergic to something when in reality they have no idea what an allergic reaction is, and the symptoms they describe when they eat said dish have nothing to do with the symptoms of an allergic reaction.

>Nobody is allergic to eggs
are you fucking retarded?

This

who's got time to make rice for breakfast?

You're kidding, right? How lazy are you? Get the rice started before you shower, and 20 minutes later, you're done. Unless you take overly long showers, I guess.

those eggs are raw as fuck

this is my shit. wish my family wasn't allergic to sesame or I would make it more often

this with yogurt, I'll admit I was lazy

People who don't have shitty cubicle-tier jobs
Now back to work goy!

what job do you have user?

Part-time mommy masseur, tendies consultant

For brunch today I had
>12 oz spicy chicken breast
>3 eggs over easy (runny yolk)
>a pot of coffee with heavy cream and 3 packets of sucralose

r8/h8

Eggs, help me decide to start cooking my eggs. So far I:
Scramble
Boil
Fry
Omelette
Baked on bread stuff

That's all I know. Teach me other ways please.

I'm the guy above you, I don't do anything except fried over-easy anymore.

Sunny side up is shit unless you have a hot oven, just flip them for a few seconds

I'll give that a go then, thanks. How do I flip them without shattering the yolk though?

Practice

I do all my non-acidic cooking in cast iron, it's entirely possible to never break a yolk. I think I've broken one in the past two weeks and I eat 3-6 eggs daily.

>use a cold spatula to flip
is the best advice I can give you, if you let your spatula get hot enough to cook the whites on contact it's going to stick and you're much more likely to break the yolk trying to unstick your spatula. Yolks are pretty durable, just be gentle and expect to make a mistake every so often.

I'll keep that in mind then. I eat about the same amount so I'll get plenty of practice. Anything else I should try?

I don't even know what's going on anymore. Is this poaching? Am I poaching right now?

An over ripe banana left from the freezer. A handful of dark chocolate hershey kisses also from freezer. 1 quarter bag of pita chips, water's out in my county so i had some 7 up instead.

Stella comes in cans?

Google Nasi Goreng
Fag

>Nasi Goreng
Yeah that looks good because it's fried rice, which is not what is in the OP which is plain rice, which doesn't look good. Also please don't put your signature at the bottom of your posts, that's kinda frowned upon.

That seems like more effort than you should be giving poached eggs.

Simply boil and bring to a simmer. Put egg in gently and cook for like 4 minutes.

A breakfast quesadilla with a two-egg chicken breast, cheese and onion omelette inside. I usually add a bit of nutmeg and milk to the eggs when I beat them, then toast the outside of the tortilla to crisp up.

>not enjoying jasmine rice
It's like you WANT to be an idiot.

How many times do you usually shit a day user ?

Can you eat hard boiled eggs?

What do you guys usually drink with your breakfast? Coffee? Tea? Milk? Juice? What are your breakfast beverage preferences

Coffee and fruit juice

>out of water
>drinks 7 up instead

that's fucking sad

anyway i drink coffee only, it lasts me till lunch most of the time. sometimes a couple scones if i have them.

2 slices of cold pepperoni and pineapple pizza from my dinner last night

Black coffee and tomatoe juice w/ Tabasco and pepper

I usually drink tea while I cook breakfast, but with breakfast I drink water.

The usual moka pot coffee, some bun with butterspread. Same as it ever was..
Im a creature of habits

3 eggs scrambled with salsa. tastesgudnigga

>scrambled
You mean a fucked up omelette?

Over easy > all

i mean I dont have a non-stick pan + laziness

>he thinks you need a non-stick to make over easy
I cook mine in cast iron

get good

Iron makes you gay

you fucking animal

al/ck/ is in every thread now.