Keto recipes

Any anons here whos on keto diet? Could you recommend me some recipes I should try out?
My meals are getting a bit stale at the moment

look up "fathead dough". its the current best keto dough recipe

>recommend me
Cock

Diets are a meme. Fast for a week, eat for a week, then fast again.

Baked eggs inside an avocado with some bacon its great for breakfast

Shakshuka is great, just make sure to not use pasta sauce that stuff is loaded with sugar.

My local grocery store carries one brand of sugar free tomato sauce. One out of the dozens they have total.

Don't forget the sriracha and himalayan pink salt! Yummers!

I want to go into ketosis so bad, but giving up fruits and bread? Ack!!

Keto is too expensive

i just use crushed tomato and tomato paste, you fucking faggot

>fruits
might as well drink a soda

>tfw your pee test sticks turn dark

totally worth all the suffering

>I want to go into ketosis so bad

Why the fuck

I was low carb for four months and it sucked

I do a lot of grilling, stir frys, and sauteed vegetables. Low carb tortillas are actually not bad at all. Made a very nice oxtail stew last week that was about 8 grams of carbs per serving

I thought those things weren't that reliable?

OP I'm pretty bland and just stick to whatever low-carb vegetables are on sale any given week, and just change up the seasoning on chicken breasts to whatever I feel like eating. Just search "keto" or "low carb" followed by whatever you want to make and there's probably some bastardized version of how to do it

If you are losing weight (which 90% of people on keto are because it makes it easier) I got a trick for when you miss something sweet. 50 calorie amazing tasting root beer floats.

Tbsp or two of heavy cream into a cup (50 calories per tbsp)

Add diet root beer.

Done.

Tastes fucking amazing and not only is it 50% but no sugar, keeps you in keto. Even if you aren't on keto it's great because it tastes like a root beer float but doesn't spike your insulin.

Depends on the manufacturer. Seems like Bayer makes the most reliable ones but they're also the most expensive sticks. You can cut them in two to jew out two uses.

But artificial sweeteners DO spike your insulin.

Not aspertame

I just skip the root beer and artificial sweetener. I keep a quart of fresh dairy full cream in the fridge. When I get a sweet craving I just take a nice draw out the the bottle. There is something quite sweet about it and very satisfying.

Also - if I really want to kill a craving a add a drizzle of pure honey (and sometimes a teaspoon of instant coffee) to the cream in a separate bottle, shake, then drink.

One is the reason for the saying "land of milk and honey", the other is like a Kahlua and cream, but without alcohol or appreciable carbs.

Delicious.

>aspertame
Tell me more, Professor.

I just googled some stuff

I got around to buying shirataki noodles and made a huge bowl of pho for myself a couple of nights ago.

They taste good, but the texture is strange. If regular rice noodles were hair then shirataki noodles would be pube hair. They soften a bit more when left in the broth for a while.

It depends on the person. Some people have gut bacteria that can break down the protein in aspartame, and some don't.
The only thing to do is do self testing.
Plus there are artificial sweeteners/alternative sweeteners that conclusively don't spike blood sugar or insulin like stevia and erythritol, monk fruit extract, and chicory root.

OP, usually I frequest ruled.me, and I breathe I'm hungry, I also listen to the 2ketodudes podcast and they each state a recipe each episode that I occasionally try.

Other than that I take recipes I used to make and adapt them to lower/eliminate carbs.
t. lost 50 pounds on keto so far, lowered blood pressure, and no longer pre-diabetic
Really fucking glad I found keto when I did.

Get some chicken thighs put them in the oven with salt and pepper at 400 for 25 mins, Sautee mushrooms in butter, add half cup almond milk,Tbsp of heavy cream, cup of shredded cheese 2 ounces cream cheese, let get as thick as you want, pour the cheesy mushroom sauce over the thighs, had it last night was great

Enjoy your organ failure and fucked up body because you're too fucking stupid to eat a balanced diet and exercise.