Which focaccia looks better/more appetizing?

Which focaccia looks better/more appetizing?

or this

Id eat both I love bread

I prefer the first one

Second one looks like a cracker

If I had to choose, I would go with number 2.
But TRUE focaccia need a lot more olive oil and maldon salt
It should look like pic related, but a bit more oily and bigger

I'd try both

Damn, now I want a fucking panini sammich

They both have a lot of olive oil and quality flour

Top one is mine and bottom one is gf's who is a born and bred Italian. She's seething reading these
Women and Italians BTFO

Thanks

The bottom one's the only one that even looks like focaccia.

Well we don't use Maldon salt in Italy (that's a salt from a British town in Essex) and I had lots of focaccia growing up in Italy so I'm well aware of what it should taste and look like. Both tasted fine but I think mine has a better colour. Thanks for picking mine.

Yeah, I agree on the color. Looks more appealing to me since my mom used to make focaccia like that.
Thoughts on olive in the focaccia? I don't like it too much but I can understand why people enjoy it

You can put them in it or onions or tomatoes but personally I prefer plain focaccia.

>a huge steaming pile of shit
>a huge steaming pile of diarrhoea

I'd take the first, looks a little overbaked but more consistent.

I agree, I did leave it in the oven a bit too long but apart from that I don't see how hers can compare. Mine looks handcrafted and hers like something from a winn dixie

Yours look like a cake according to my sister and overcooked

Deffo going for the second one. The first one is too overdone for a focaccia imo.

Your sister is a dummie

See

Aside from the colour, the first one just doesn't really look like focaccia, maybe pull-apart bread? If your gf baked hers for a little longer it is a definite winner.

Delete this post

This one actually looks like focaccia.

Jelly

2nd one

This looks like some sort of bread casserole

This doesn't look that good at all, but it looks like Focaccia so this.

It was good though. The texture and flavour were right. Even the first one tasted fine.

foccacia is just a shitty pizza with no cheese or sauce

It's not. Focaccia has lots of oil in it and salt. It's a bread really. Pizza is supposed to be stretched thin and has tomato sauce, cheese and toppings. Anyway the process of making them has some differences and I know since I made both. I know Americans have those pizzas that are inches thick but that's their take on it and so I can see why they would not get the difference.

>amerilard detected

i still stand by my statement

conversely, it's just a good pretzel

this. first one doesn't even look remotely like a focaccia

>not eating sicilian pie

God it's great to be a NYer.

One has an eggwash obviously, the other oil.

Top looks more pleasing, but somehow I think the bottom will taste better

Top one does look like it's been brushed with eggwash

This one looks better and would taste better... If you post pics of your gf's unwashed butthole.

even before i read anything i thought the OP picture was some kind of accident and then i saw the next one and realized it was supposed to be focaccia. as someone from nj, definitely number 2

The hell is wrong with you?

Um, we're on Veeky Forums so essentially everything..?
Are you new or just a summerfag?