Is Taco bell really discontinuing this work of art this month in march...

Is Taco bell really discontinuing this work of art this month in march? I tried it and i am usually immune to fast-food addiction and rarely ever eat it. This was an exception. this is my favorite item from Taco Bell since the Double XL Steak Nacho (r.i.p was also discontinued).

They have made Fast Food great again for me.

It was completely mediocre and you have poor taste.

This

>be taco bell
>remove all the artificial ingredients from your food
>it is now more expensive and tastes worse
>turned your back on your core base of stoned college students and gardeners who stop eating it
>sales suffer
>the soccer moms and hipsters you tried to appeal to were never going to eat there regardless of what you do
>need to create new gimmick items every month to try and trick people into eating your shitty food

they aren't meant to last, they are meant to be replaced

I still miss their flatbreads. That spicy chicken flatbread was goat

Man, I love Taco bell but I actually gagged trying to finish it. It just ended up tasting like an over oiled McChicken.

I'm sure the store I went to isn't the best but fast food is not that hard to make. I even had to order a bean burrito because of the awful lingering taste.

I'm about to go there, what should I get?

Doritos Locos Taco says hi

Naked chicken and triple double crunchwrap box
Baja blast drink

>I'm sure the store I went to isn't the best
Maybe its just that. When i had it i had no lingering aftertaste. there was nowhere near as much grease/oil if at all as there is on KFC chicken. tasted pretty fresh. Maybe it really is mediocre in general and i just got extremely lucky enough to live near a Taco Bell with autistic staff who make sure everything is neat and well done.

This thing fucking sucked and so do their nachos.
What they really need to bring back is the volcano menu and also those double stacked tacos were pretty dope.

it was dank if your wrapped it in a mini quesadilla

I work at taco bell. those things sucked because they tied up the fryer for a while

Yum stale, rock hard volcano taco shells that taste no different than regular corn tortillas
Bring it back NOW. I love when they refuse to throw away their flavored stock of tortilla shells that they won't be able to get more of for weeks.

Yay volcano tacos!

Cheesy gordita crunch is the best fast food item ever made.

I really wish Taco Bell would stop bringing out limited time items every other month. Some of them are hit and miss, and won't be missed when they go, but things like the flatbread sandwiches and the double stacked tacos were actually pretty nice and a good deal. This latest adventure with the naked chicken though.. no thanks. A dorito meme-shell is one thing, but something about a fried chicken shell just puts me off.

>A dorito meme-shell is one thing, but something about a fried chicken shell just puts me off.
Yeah I normally like their stupid limited time shit but the chicken thing was just off point.
Most shit they make has that classic cheap ass delicious taco bell taste but the fried chicken thing just tasted like fried chicken with some shitty ass lettuce on top.
If I want fried chicken I'll go to KFC.

its delicious but so fucking overpriced by tbell standards. seriously what thell

They do it to keep me poor I'm convinced

I didn't like it at all, it was spiced with too much of something (garlic powder?) and it made me sick, in fact I get queesy just seeing an image of it as the taste of way too much of that seasoning fills me mouth

What was the one with the fried bread she'll that was filled with nacho cheese?

That was good.

THIS

Don't talk shit about cool habanero, even nacho crunch was fine for a dollar.
What the fuck was going on with spicy sweet though, like seriously where did they test market that? In the Philippines?

The volcano MENU, which the guy mentioned, is about the lava sauce not the shells.

Taco Bell's corporate strategy is to ride the McRib trend by constantly cycling in and out different limited items.
I wish they'd cut it out already. They hit it big with the Quesarito, which ended up becoming permanent, but they wanted the Quesalupa to be their next smash hit and it flopped hard. SUPER hard.

>Quesarito
Wait is that still on the menu? That thing was trash. With the exception of the quesarito and the naked chicken I have had tacobell for lunch at least twice a month minimum for the past 9 months or so.
All because of the "cheap" specials.
The how was that trash we shouldn't be eating reviews are all me and a few co-workers have in common now that no one has TV.

It really wasn't very good at all.

Overspiced to the point of being hard to enjoy, probably to mask the chicken's lack of taste.