He doesn't eat at least 80% cocoa Dark Chocolate

>he doesn't eat at least 80% cocoa Dark Chocolate
Are you fags underage or something? I bet you fags even like milk chocolate, huh?

My mother enjoys 80%+ dark chocolate but I'm not personally a huge fan of chocolate in general.

I like dark chocolate.
I like milk chocolate.
I like white chocolate, even if it's technically not chocolate.

Sounds like the only chocolate you enjoy is the BBC.

Lmao ur so hardcore for eating ''''''heavy''''''' chocolate.

>starts his post talking about his mom
>isn't underage
You're the faggot who made a connection between food and dick. Milk chocolate is usually too sweet and milky and white chocolate isn't even chocolate.
It's not about being "hardcore", it's about actually taking your time and enjoying the taste without it being a big sweet mess that overwhelms the taste and quality of the chocolate itself.

>This triggers the choco-autist

>He doesn't eat his dark chocolate by shoving it up his ass
What are you, underage?

>dark chocolate
>>>/red.dit/

Looks disgusting. Milk chocolate is only popular because it's cheaper to produce per oz. than dark chocolate since sugar, cream/milk, etc are cheaper than using more cocoa beans.
>hurr
It's miles better than milk chocolate and even then half the stuff you fags consider "dark chocolate" is like 60% or less.

>only dark chocolate for me m'lady, the way i eat candy defines me

>referring to dark chocolate as "candy"
You degenerate fuck

I don't mind milk chocolate although I do prefer dark, but man Hershey's milk chocolate is shit. It always leaves this horrible artificial aftertaste in my mouth because of how processed it is.

However if I were given the option between good milk chocolate and shitty dark, I would definitely take the milk as long as it keeps true to the chocolate

>hurr I'm going to compared the good version of something to a bad version of something because somehow that's a good comparison
Even the best milk chocolate will NEVER compare to even mediocre dark chocolate like Lindt.

milk chocolate is for kids

>why yes i love putting big black candy in my mouth
>i also like disgustung chocolate

Glad there's at least one other sensible voice ITT. Literally the only excuse is if it's in a candy or as icing on a cake and even then it's usually too sweet and disgusting.

The whole point of good dark chocolate (a decent brand + a high enough cocoa count) is that you don't eat large quantities, you instead enjoy it like an adult by only having a square or two at a time at most. Also it's only disgusting if you're some kid. I bet you take more than one teaspoon of sugar in you coffee too, huh?

*your coffee

>b-but sucking black dick is mature :(!!!
keked

>Good dark chocolate somehow has something to do with nigger dicks
I don't understand your connection... did your mom refer to her black boyfriend as "Dark chocolate" or something? Is that why you insist on only eating lighter colored foods for some reason?

>n-no i don't suck dicks
still in the closet eh?

Oh, I never said I don't suck dicks, I'm just baffled at your, and presumably half the people in this thread, obsession with black dicks.

>I never said I don't suck dicks
classic dark fags lol

Nothing goes better with some nice bitter dark chocolate like the sweaty taste of dick.

Checked.

I genuinely enjoy very dark chocolate but 93% is my limit

Are you retarded?

Most stuff over 70-93% is the best range.

looking for friends again?

My mother is in her 60s you moron.

Being in her 60's doesn't mean she can't get a good dicking.

>not eating just straight cocoa beans

That explains why you have autism, then.

Why are you so insecure?

... I don't live with her, I literally just said my mother likes dark chocolate especially.

Kys you insecure faggot.

Milk chocolate is fucking bullshit and for babies. I DO eat dark chocolate.

Saying that something will never compare, is your comparison.

>Open thread because kind of agree with OP
>Whole thing is OP sperging out and getting buttflustered by nothing in particular except the vague concept of milk chocolate
Well done OP, you played yourself

>my mother likes dark chocolate especially.
I'm she does, OP. I'm she does.

Chocolate is candy. If you want cocoa, eat cocoa nibs instead of trying to look cool eating slightly less sweet candy like a fucking numale.

wot

>implying
You fucking milk chocolate fuccboi

>enjoying the taste of vomit

I do like dark chocolate but it's more expensive and doesn't fill my immense craving for disgusting sugary food.

3.5 oz of 85% Lindt is like $2.50.

>WAAAAAAAAAAH butyric acid is only okay when it's my hipster NATURRAL sourdough starter or my MICROBREW fucking plebs

You people make hipsters look tame.

Dark chocolate + port = GOAT

lot of assumptions there little guy. enjoy your puke chocolate ameridumb

why not cut out the middle man and just eat tree bark?

OP here and I'm a "flyover".
>Ameridumb
Yeah, nice job judging a huge and diverse country you've never been to

Why is Reddit so obsessed with dark chocolate?

Why are cuck posters so obsessed with Reddit?

No, really why?